May 18, 2024, 05:53:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 898571 times)
JindaUdompanyavit

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: March 13, 2006, 07:50:34 AM »

Hi! my name is Jinnie.
I signed up with GDI 3 days ago but still don't know what to do, where to start??
But I'm also excited to see how it goes.
Thnaks for this forum, I'll be able to find a way....
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #736 on: March 13, 2006, 10:09:31 AM »

Hello Christopher,

Welcome to GDI and our global community!

All you have to do is direct people to your URL. Everything is taken care of for you. Refer to Announcements and then FAQ's to see the different URL's you can use to promote GDI.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
T_Fehr

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 13, 2006, 10:14:22 AM »

Hello From Alberta, Canada! I'm sure hoping that I can get this to work. I suppose we shall see. I made up a separate .ws website. I appreciate your feedback.

THANKS!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 10:14:50 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
DennisC

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 13, 2006, 02:29:03 PM »

I just signed up last Friday and I'm cautiously optimistic.  This seems like a terrific opporunity and I"m going to give it a solid effort for at least 6 mos.  I think this is enough time to identify is this opportuity is real or not.  I am excited by the prospect here but I've learned that a LOT of what you see in the Internet in "work at home" type opportunities is hype. 

Here's hoping that we all make some REAL money!

Any advice will be appreciated by you "veterens" out there.

Regards,
Dennis
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 14, 2006, 11:10:33 PM »

Welcome all those  new members that read this  .... agrees with both Matthew & Nicole then go at your pace and enjoy life.  ..this will surely make it possiable...all ya got a do is introduce  GDI to ppl you want to met ...have fun & enjoy
AndraIrish

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 15, 2006, 07:55:30 AM »

hello am a new member. every thing sounds fine so far. am just tryin to get my head around the site so hope tospeak to you soon.
S_Michael

View Profile WWW
« Reply #741 on: March 15, 2006, 09:02:29 AM »

Hi everyone I am mike from canada and I just joined GDI a week ago... I would be happy to speak on MSN with other GDIers

Mike
JeffH

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 15, 2006, 11:07:54 AM »

hi
, my name is jeff, just signed up, cant wait to see where gdi takes me and our team!! mark is my team leader,looking forward to working with him and all gdi,s children! Wink Wink
AlexC

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 16, 2006, 12:12:16 PM »

Hi everyone!!!
Well i' m Alex from Quebec, and i'm so glad joining this team which seen amazing !!! 
i m excited to start making some money and make new friend all around the world and thank to Frederick showing me this company!!!
AAuten

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 16, 2006, 12:16:39 PM »

Hi GDI, I just joined like 2 days ago and I am ready to make us some ca$h !
DamienO

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 16, 2006, 12:27:19 PM »

Hello to everyone from Ireland.  The name's O.Neill and I'm a 25yr old optimist.  I hope to speak to you all very soon and I look forward to the future here at GDI.

All Irish members get in touch asap for some serious collaboration.  LOTS of money to be made! Smiley

O.Neill
T_Thongsuk

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 16, 2006, 09:59:11 PM »

Hello Everybody !

My name is Thamanoon  Thongsuk, I'm from Phichit Province, Thailand

I'm glad to be part of GDI members from around the world.
SudeepMajumdar

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 17, 2006, 07:06:24 AM »

http://[b]Hi Everybody ![/b]

My name is Sudeep.

I joined GDI recently to have fun making  astronomically large sums of money, while helping plenty of others along. I welcome tips and advice from seniors.

So all you veterans out there who are raking in the dough in truckloads please feel free to guide a newcomer.

Since "You can have every thing you want in life, if you help enough people get what they want ."
Bye for now !

Sudeep
Dag Winther

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 17, 2006, 07:06:30 AM »

Hi everybody Smiley

My name is Dag and i am from Norway and new to this.

I hope to build a sucessful business over time. And i hope to some of you sometime.

Best regards

Dag E Winther
StephenGeorge

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 17, 2006, 06:17:26 PM »

Just wanted to introduce my self, and say hello to all. Looking forward to an exciting journey.
Stephen
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: