May 16, 2024, 04:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781401 times)
Wendy R

View Profile
« Reply #945 on: August 06, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »

Hi I am Wendy from new york and just got signup with this Company G.D.I   
Can someone give me any helpful tips on marketing ?? Roll Eyes
DanCasey

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: August 07, 2007, 06:44:53 PM »

new member lookin for someone near by to show me the ropes. all my uplines were not from america and i dont want to have to call overseas fo help. spinning tires in maryland usa                           
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 06:45:49 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
LarrryD

Peace,Prosperity and Health to you all !!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #947 on: August 09, 2007, 03:43:50 AM »

Hello to everyone at GDI, My name is Larry Grin I am originally from the Great State of Texas! I now reside in Massachusetts for the last 3 years. I am a commercial scalloper working out of New Bedford. I would like to thank my Sponsor, Senior Rodolfo A. Barcenas for offering this wonderful opportunity to me. He has been incredible in helping me get started with this program. He is a wonderful person and human being. He keeps me motivated,Thank You Rudy!!"  We are here to help each other,right?  Wink I have been doing alot of online promoting, advertising,email campaigns, and just about anything else I can do to advertise for FREE!! I must say,"That this keeps me busier, than a one legged man, in a butt-kickin' contest!!!" Shocked  I definatley need to invest in a better, more comfortable chair. Cheesy Maybe one with a vibrator,heat, and leather,LOL!!!! Grin  Like my Sweet Chevy Silverado 4x4 !! Anyhow, as I was saying. There are so many ways to advertise for FREE online that it boggles the friggin' mind. Huh It will have you not knowing whether you are coming or going,Jesus what do you do? Undecided    Grin I would like to say,"Hi Ya'll !!!" I am glad I am on board and I am looking forward to a long prosperous relationship with my new family circle. Peace,Health,Prosperity,Luck and Love to all and your family.........Larry Derouen Jr GDI Member 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 03:50:15 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Larry Derouen Jr owner www.bluewavemall.net also go to www.hits2u.com/?408067
LMoran

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: August 09, 2007, 03:51:59 AM »

My name is Lisa and I'm just looking for more and better opportunity.  Hope to find it here!
Chao Moua

The Web Can Lie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #949 on: August 11, 2007, 05:37:42 AM »

I am new and I am from Wisconsin.
JanetS1

View Profile
« Reply #950 on: August 11, 2007, 06:23:08 PM »

We are new. Have chosen smartinvesting.ws as our domain. Kept it real simple. Just wondering about your experience here. Gimmick or real? Risky or not? I'm hoping "for real" and not "risky". Love to hear your success story! Thanks
BrianHampton

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: August 12, 2007, 04:04:30 AM »

my name is Brian Hampton and im new to this so can anybody help me out???
Stephanie H

I would love to move to Virginia Beach next year.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #952 on: August 13, 2007, 05:47:48 PM »

Hi,
My name is Stephanie Cheesy and I'm a newbie to online marketing. I've been with GDI, Global Domains International, for about 2 months . Need some help though. I'm having difficulty with building my downline and recruiting people. I don't have anyone yet.  Cry Does anyone have any help, advise or insight into what I should do?

I've created several groups on Blackplanet and MySpace doing invites.
      created an account with Traffic Swarm, and DirectMATCHES.
      created multiple profiles on BP and MySpace.

Should I:
Talk to the #1 person on my upline?
           Any experts from here or MySpace?

Thank you  Kiss

how successful do YOU want to be??
WSigmund

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: August 17, 2007, 03:08:40 AM »

Well i am definatly  new and think my sponsor will have his hands full training me. I am originally from Wisconsin but have been in california now for about 3yrs. I am military and hopeing this will give me the income so that when i get out i can finally enjoy life.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #954 on: August 17, 2007, 07:32:31 AM »

Welcome to all the new members of USA.  If you need assistance with your business, remember to revisit the forums as they contain a wealth of information.  Also, check out the following site.  It was put together to offer assistance in many facets of your business.  http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html.  If you need more information, you can always post a new thread and someone will assist you.  You are never alone as we are a community.  Take care and good luck with your endeavors.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Melissa Plasencia

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: August 17, 2007, 07:35:29 PM »

Hello- Melissa here from sunny south Florida.  I am a stay at home mom who just joined GDI today and am thrilled with the potential possibilities available to me and my team (when I get one, that is Grin). 

Regards to all!!!
Melissa
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #956 on: August 17, 2007, 10:19:57 PM »

Hello- Melissa here from sunny south Florida.  I am a stay at home mom who just joined GDI today and am thrilled with the potential possibilities available to me and my team (when I get one, that is Grin). 

Regards to all!!!
Melissa
Welcome aboard Melissa.  I think you will find GDI a great place to plant yourself.  I wish you much happiness and success.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
DonnaBoyd

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:50 AM »

???So tell me, does this really work? lol.
I just happened to be looking to start up a website when I came across this one day and thought, well, even if it doesn't make big bucks, I'd have the website I wanted, lolol.
I am sure gonna give it all I've got.
JimA

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

Hello,

My name is Jim Armstrong and i just joined a couple days ago and just thought I would introduce myself and say I am excited to work with you all.

If any of you have any advice on how to get started I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks and have agood day!

Jim Armstrong
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #959 on: August 19, 2007, 02:40:20 PM »

Hello,

My name is Jim Armstrong and i just joined a couple days ago and just thought I would introduce myself and say I am excited to work with you all.

If any of you have any advice on how to get started I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks and have agood day!

Jim Armstrong

Hi Jim and welcome aboard.  The following link will give you some direction on how to get started with this business.  The site is called GDI Made Easy.  Within this site is another resource that you may find helpful as well.  It is called Wealth 411.  Hope this will give you the start you are looking for.  If you have any other questions, remember to revisit these forums.  If you can't find the answer just ask.  Someone will assist you.  Take care and wish you all the best.  http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html.
Paula

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: