May 12, 2024, 09:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896762 times)
WayneE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: September 15, 2005, 05:59:34 PM »

Yes, I'm new to GDI and new to the forum here.

I can see that a lot of helpful info is available here. And it should be a great help to the regular support staff when they know that many items can be solved here in the forums.

Looking forward to a great forum experience.

Wayne Ellis

Wayne's Friendly Forums say "Never Give Up"
Success Could Be Closer Than You Think
K Nelson

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 15, 2005, 07:45:32 PM »

Hi
  I am really glad there is a place like this forum so we can meet people and get help or ideas
 I sure hope i can start to spend a little more time on here soon.Everyone seem so friendly pleasant it's great to have.

Thanks
    Have a great day!!
        kim

Have A great Day!
A Friend
Arlo Workman

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 16, 2005, 09:26:45 AM »

Hi everyone I'm Arlo from Post Falls, Idaho.
Just wanted to wish everyone Good Luck!
KarlS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: September 16, 2005, 09:37:02 AM »

Hi,

I am happy with GDI and hope to find what I need here.

I am 21 years old, and always wanted to join a website like this. The reason was mostly becasue I need hosting and domain at the same time:)

Thanks
KARL
mack88
« Reply #244 on: September 16, 2005, 10:46:49 AM »

Hi,

I am happy with GDI and hope to find what I need here.

I am 21 years old, and always wanted to join a website like this. The reason was mostly becasue I need hosting and domain at the same time:)

Thanks
KARL

Hello and welcome Karl!  Guess what?  In addition to hosting and domain at the same time.  You will also receive a residual income month after month!  Invite and you will be just fine.  Invite people to watch your movie, Invite people to the conference calls.  The keyword is "INVITE"  I wish you all the best!

Frank
Mario_Rivera

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 16, 2005, 12:25:54 PM »

Hello all... Mario the newest GDI member from the good 'ole Washington, DC. I'm a part-time model and actor. Like everyone, I am intrigue and excited about the potential of the program. If your around my world show me some love, or just check out the pics. Peeeeeace

-Rio
KimballK

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 16, 2005, 12:42:15 PM »

My name is Kim and I'm what I guess you call a "newbie" around here. Just extending my words to say hello. I want to thank those who were kind enough to welcome me! Have a great day with lots of fun and profit. Grin
J Fegan

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 16, 2005, 03:45:25 PM »

Hello everyone I am a beginner   But have great expectations for the future, No matter how long the journey it always begins with that first step   Good luck to all , Johnnie
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: September 17, 2005, 12:21:59 AM »

Welcome to the GDI family

First step is have you contacted your upline sponsor and leaders thru out the org.

take care see you at the top!
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: September 17, 2005, 01:23:19 AM »

What to say? I've said it so many times.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
[/size] [/color]

Sonček is warmly greeting you here. I see you are very excited and that should stay that way all along. Keep your spirit up and never let it down. Read thid forum and use all info you can get. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask for it and when you can asist, do it ... That's the way our family works ...

Wish you peace prosperity and great success!!!

Sincerly yours

Tatjana
(sonček)

Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Ross H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: September 17, 2005, 12:10:32 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I have just (in the last 3 days) joined the GDi team Grin 

I live on the outskirts of Sydney, Aus. near where the 2000 Olympics white water slalem events were held.  I joined GDI because I really want to change my life.  Working for someone else is great for them but not necissaraly for me.
The only diference between a rut and a grave is that one of them has fixed dimeensions

Regards

Rossko

The only constant is change. Wink
BarbaraY

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 17, 2005, 12:10:32 PM »

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie (just 24 hours old) and I must say I am very excited - did'nt get much sleep last night.  At the same time I am slightly overwhelmed as I don't know quite what to do next.
Are there any other Aussies who can help me?
Looking forward to great things with this.

Barb
EbonyWard

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 17, 2005, 12:30:11 PM »

Hello everybody my name is Ebony and this is my first time on this forum. I have already found alot of useful tips already. I am also a new member of gdi as well. If any one has any suggestions on how i can promote my site and make some money feel free to let me know. Grin
StanAntoine

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 17, 2005, 12:30:11 PM »

HI,

just wanted to say HI to all GDI members and wish you all the best in your business.

I'm open to any suggestion for a newbie starting in this fantastic adventure.

Regards,

Stanley
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 12:32:05 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Shawn_D

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 18, 2005, 11:15:32 AM »

I Just Joined the GDI family a couple days ago, and I am just getting use to everything. If anyone has any advice for a new nember i would be happy to get some, that may help me along the way...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: