May 13, 2024, 11:30:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780716 times)
Karalynne_Y

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 28, 2005, 09:01:25 AM »

I am soo happy to be a part of this company, I am just not sure where to begin...anything helps so I figure I'd start by saying hello.
My name is Karalynne Young. I live in Bellingham, WA. I have a four year old daughter named Ariel, who will be starting kindergarten next year and I wanted to spend more time with her before then so I quit my job as a medical office administrator, and decided to work from home. I have strong ambition to be a new sucess story. That's the nutshell version.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 09:02:18 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: September 28, 2005, 12:03:42 PM »

Hello and Welcome to GDI . You will find the forum to be full of Ideas and inspiration, and you are perfectly placed to develop a home business while still being there for your child

Lots of Luck...Marie
mack88
« Reply #227 on: September 28, 2005, 01:45:54 PM »

Hello Karylynne!

Welcome to GDI!  I used to live in Washington State!  However, it was a number of years ago!  Very beautiful country I must say!  I wish you all the best.  As long as you keep your ambition alive, you will have your success story!  You have already made the first step....

Frank
WayneE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: September 28, 2005, 02:15:26 PM »

Hello Karalynne:

Welcome to GDI.  It is a great program with potential.  Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy.
So it takes work and lots of patience but will be worth it in the end.

I am not your upline sponsor but thought I would like to share a welcome letter I developed recently.
Hopefully it will give encouragement to you and to others who read it.

If you would like to revise it to your situation and use it as a welcome to your downline. (When you get a downline -- and you WILL get a downline) feel free to use it if you think it helps.

sincerely, Wayne Ellis

Here is a sample welcome letter below:

A Friendly Welcome From Your Upline.

This is a sincere welcome from Wayne Ellis, your upline sponsor. Let me share a few ideas with you.  When you decided to join GDI you made a very important decision.

Perhaps you decided to join us because you want help in getting out of debt. Perhaps it was to improve your lifestyle or to increase your retirement income.

Whatever your personal reasons may have been, be assured you have come to the right place at the right time. Please don't let anyone turn you away from your personal goals.

GDI can guide you to immense rewards, but it doesn't happen overnight. Don't let anyone tell you it's supposed to happen quickly, because life doesn't happen that way for most of us.

Don't judge your success with this program by what happens in the first week or the first month. Don't even judge success by what happens in the first six months!

I have been with GDI for only a short while now and have every intention of sticking with the program. I invite you to join me in developing a personal long-term view.

This program works if we work. Get in touch with your upline, visit the forums, ask questions and get answers. Find solutions, overcome challenges.

In other words don't try to succeed all by yourself. Others can help if you are willing to let us do our part.

Again, let me say "Welcome" and I look forward to watching your downline grow as you make them feel welcome and share the things that work for you.

May we all find much success in helping each other develop the long-term view.

Sincerely,

Wayne

Wayne's Friendly Forums say "Never Give Up"
Success Could Be Closer Than You Think
E_Green

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 29, 2005, 09:08:27 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm from Richmond in the east bay area. But grew up in Antelope California so I'm really excited to see so many people from Sacramento. I'm very excited about this opportunity.
TerranceCharles

Leaders are Readers, Learners are Earners...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: September 29, 2005, 09:08:40 AM »

Killeen, Texas here..

Welcome To The Forum Smiley

Whether you think you Can or you Can't... Your Right.
CharlesMonnett

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 29, 2005, 07:32:54 PM »

Hi, Rhonda D. charles here I`am in taylors,sc I`am a NEWBIE...I`am just coming aboard hoping for the best glad to be here so far it does feel great. I don`t know if this really works or not ,but i`ll give it a shot.Ithink we all can make this work. they call me bigbankhank. p.s thanks for the comfort of knowing I`am not alone.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 07:33:24 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Calvin Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2005, 11:22:09 AM »

HI I'm new to GDI and looking forward to hopefully a rewarding business!!  I'm from Michigan and looking for any others out there from Michigan!!
Hello ShericeE,
I'm Cal Robinson from Detroit, Michigan and I'm happy to meet you. I'm fairly new to the business but I find it very interesting!
StephenS

Smilinsteve

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: October 02, 2005, 09:56:53 AM »

Hey!

My name is Stephen Stavropoulos, from Massachusetts, USA.

I have been a wallpaperhanger/painter for 29 years.

I play blues bass and guitar, since 1971.

I love to draw with pastels, and charcoal.

Ive been marketing on the net for 8+ years.....and joined
GDI in the beggining....and made a bad decision, and left.

Gosh...Do I regret that! Look how youve grown!

My "Hot Button" dream is to retire with a residual income
large enough to be able to quit the fumes and backache of
painting.

To this glorious end, I commit myself to GDI, and helping
people get what they want!

With Tim Seberts, and all of youre help....I believe I can
do it here with GDI!

Nice to "meet" you all.......and God Bless.

Stephen Stavropoulos

(They call me Smilinsteve......or "smilin'")   Grin

I Play It Cool: And Dig All Jive,
That Is Why I Stay Alive:
My Motto, As I Live And Learn Is:
Dig, and Be Dug In Return.

Langston Hughes
mack88
« Reply #234 on: October 02, 2005, 11:45:15 AM »

Hello SmilinSteve!  Welcome back to the fold!  With your commitment this time around, you will go far as you want to go!  I wish you all the best my friend!

Frank
B_Garrett

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2005, 09:59:41 PM »

Hi my name is Barb.  I'm not quite sure what I should do first. But I'm glad to be here. 
CassandraGillie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2005, 09:59:41 PM »

I am so happy that I gave GDI a chance because my whole world has changed.  I am meeting new people and making a little money.  Hey it don't get better than this people.  Don't wait to long to sign up after all what do you have to lose.

Texas in the house Lips Sealed

Cassandra Gillie
WBalderach

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 04, 2005, 09:59:41 PM »

I live in Kingwood, Texas and have been in GDI since 8/27/05.  Helpful tips to build my business will be greatly appreciated!

Walter Balderach
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 10:01:28 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
TomW

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 04, 2005, 09:59:54 PM »

Hello everyone,
        My name is tomand I'm new at all this and not very "computer literate" to boot. But by going through all the posts in the GDI forum relly helps. Just want to thank all for their wisdom/experiences.
JamesMyers

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 05, 2005, 10:24:19 AM »

New to the Board and .ws!

Just getting started. Have picked up some
good tips already.

About upline, I have an upline, that has sent me
several emails and called me twice, since I signed
up for the free trial. Ron Pruett, You are the man. Smiley

Now, Paid member and working hard to get this
off the ground!

Good Hunting to all. This is New Enough, that