May 21, 2024, 07:41:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1214511 times)
CTucker

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: April 14, 2008, 01:47:47 PM »

Hello My Name Is Crystal. I am From Bermuda and I am excited about joining this organization. I Just Joined Yesterday And The Only Hits I have Is myself.  I am a newby at all of this computer stuff. So any help would be great. I look Forward To Hearing From You. Thanks In Advance.
Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
JordanS

Qvo Vadis .....

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 14, 2008, 01:47:47 PM »

Smiley Smiley Hello GDI world!
I am Absolute Beginer!
Hope we all grow tougether...
and good luck.
I would appreciate any kind of support, advice.. please.
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: April 15, 2008, 05:32:47 AM »

George Gonzalez here, wichita falls tx

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
JenniferR2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: April 15, 2008, 12:04:45 PM »

Welcome Everyone! Smiley

Check out the Blessings at http://www.blessedtobehome.com
Guillaume_K

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 15, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »

Hello everybody.
My name is Guitchpoup and i live in Lyon(FRANCE)
I don't understand english everytime.
Y'a t'il des gens qui parlent français s'il vous plait?
Je nage un peu la.Mais ou suis-je? Huh
Gabriel Prairie

PrestigiousTV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: April 16, 2008, 05:01:02 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Gabriel Prairie.  I just recently published my new website!  I now run three of them!  I am a very busy man.  I love the hard work and artistic nature of building websites!  It started out as just a hobby, now it's a real passion!  Thank you for your continued support, and I'm glad to now be involved in the .ws era, with GDI.  http://www.prestigious.ws
NDickerson

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 16, 2008, 05:01:02 AM »

UndecidedHi there everyone...smile...my name is Nadine and I'm from Syracuse NY and this is my second day.  I think I have some idea what to do as my upline is very supportive of me and my success.  It's going to take some time before I actually figure things out because this is extremely new for me and right now I have no clue what to do or where to begin.  I wish everyone the best of success!!!
AnnL

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 16, 2008, 05:01:02 AM »

Hi everybody

My name is Ann, and I'm new to GDI.  I have to tell you, I'm very excited to be involved in the WS revolution!

I'm from Northern Ontario, Canada, and would love to meet other Canadian GDI members!  If you're in here, make sure you drop me a line!

I look forward to meeting you all here as time goes on, and I wish everybody the greatest success ever!

Thanks for your time,

Have yourselves a great day!!
Guillaume_K

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 16, 2008, 05:01:02 AM »

Bonjour,
Un topic uniquement pour les français ou ceux qui savent le parler.
J'ai un peu l'impression qu'on s'embarque dans un truc et on sais pas ou on va.
Bref,ce topic est uniquement pour s'entre aider.
Moi je suis déja complètement pommé.
Qui peux nous aider?
Merci pour vos post.
Lori_Fulton

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 16, 2008, 01:35:36 PM »

Hi My name is Lori and I live in NY.  It is a pleasure to be apart of the network. Smiley
JerryStokes

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 16, 2008, 01:37:05 PM »

Hi Taam,

My name is Jerry and I'm new to the forum. Here/s wishing us all a very profitable 2008!

Jerry
Diane Daughtry

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 16, 2008, 04:20:26 PM »

Hello, My name is Diane Daughtry and I am from Florida, It is very nice to meet everyone. I am so excited to be with GDI but I am so lost on how to do anything!!!  Huh If anyone can help or give me so pointers I would be extremly greatful. Thank you
KGomez1

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 16, 2008, 08:25:53 PM »

Hi
My name is Kim and I am new.  I am having a hard time getting started.  I am unclear as to where exactly to start to get people to my website.  I don't want to bother my friends and family at this point....please help
thank you
notjustliving
B Howell

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 16, 2008, 08:25:53 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I only joined GDI yesterday and I am totally confused. I am new at this and I don't know where to start.  I did enter 2O names into an invite list and today I got an email saying I got a premium lead. What does that mean and what should I do?  The email said to contact them (I have an email address) but what do I say?

Any help is appreciated
CruzMiriam

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 17, 2008, 09:22:11 AM »

Everything about the business is explained in your member's affiliate website. Besides going to this forum you guys should spend time reading about the business.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: