May 09, 2024, 03:24:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 264537 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2005, 10:07:21 AM »

Well, here is an ad using a pic I took of Ethan, one of my grandsons.  I still have to come up with more information to add to it but this is a start. Perhaps some of you creative people can help me out some here.  Many thanks to Tatjana for helping with the ad.
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Oh, Norma, it was my pleasure again producing this ad. It was 3 am, my dear people and I was still so enthusiastic that I just had to create something nice. I hope you like this. Well, critics also welcomed ...

To be even more creative I'm trying to learn to use some more programs as Flash, Anim FX and similar. Learning is the key to success and creative mind.

Should I encourage all of you here to inspire yourself and show some creativity. Challenge is opened and here shouldn't be only Norma and I to post flyers and adds.

IT'S YOUR TURN NOW!!!!

Good luck to all of you!!!

Tatjana
(I promise I won't criticise ...)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
AMinnis

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 03, 2005, 01:05:43 PM »

Hi, below is a copy of an advert which i use.
What do other more experienced members think???
Feel free to use and edit as you wish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a GENUINE Income Opportunity.No Large outlay,No selling!

PLEASE NOTE:This is not a get rich quick scheme that other websites falsely promise you, this is a 100% Genuine Business Opportunity that will,with a little hard work and determination, have the potential to change your life!!

Global Domains International are one of Americas fastest growing companys. This is a real opportunity, a real Inc500 listed company and REAL PEOPLE WORLDWIDE are already making monthly incomes that will come to them month-after-month, year-after-year.

There are no hidden costs,no lies,all you need to succeed is an e-mail address! Im not asking you for money all i ask is you take a look and see for yourself.

For further information and a 1 WEEK FREE TRIAL! Please visit:-

(Marketing URL)

(Contact info)

Thankyou for your time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the ad.
When you are notified that someone joined you downline do you send them a welcome email.
If so can you send me a copy.

Thanks
GaryTolhopf

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 03, 2005, 06:42:46 PM »

Hey People,

Here is another version of AndrewWhitfields letter that I'm using as my FIRST FOLLOWUP message. Feel free to use/change it as you please. You'll notice I'm still concentrating on the 'business op' side of it but have put in a hint towards the end about the 'family website' to add a bit of curiosity.

G‎’‎day‎ NAME

I‎ ‎thought‎ ‎I‎ ‎would‎ ‎write‎ ‎to‎ ‎you‎ ‎and‎ ‎find‎ ‎out‎ ‎what‎ ‎you‎ ‎thought‎ ‎about‎ ‎the‎ ‎‎7‎‎ ‎minute‎ ‎movie‎ ‎I‎ ‎told‎ ‎you‎ ‎about‎ ‎the‎ ‎other‎ ‎day‎.‎

PLEASE‎ ‎NOTE‎:‎‎ ‎This‎ ‎s‎ ‎not‎ ‎a‎ ‎get‎ ‎rich‎ ‎quick‎ ‎scheme‎ ‎that‎ ‎other‎ ‎websites‎ ‎falsely‎ ‎promise‎ ‎you‎.‎‎ ‎This‎ ‎is‎ ‎a‎ ‎‎1‎‎0‎‎0‎‎%‎‎ ‎Genuine‎ ‎Business‎ ‎Opportunity‎ ‎that‎ ‎will‎,‎‎ ‎with‎ ‎a‎ ‎little‎ ‎hard‎ ‎work‎ ‎and‎ ‎determination‎,‎‎ ‎have‎ ‎the‎ ‎potential‎ ‎to‎ ‎change‎ ‎your‎ ‎life‎!‎‎!‎‎ ‎
I‎’‎m‎ ‎Serious

Global‎ ‎Domains‎ ‎International‎ ‎‎(‎GDI‎)‎‎ ‎is‎ ‎one‎ ‎of‎ ‎the‎ ‎world‎’‎s‎ ‎fastest‎ ‎growing‎ ‎companies‎.‎‎ ‎This‎ ‎is‎ ‎a‎ ‎REAL‎ ‎opportunity‎ ‎within‎ ‎a‎ ‎REAL‎ ‎Inc‎5‎‎0‎‎0‎‎ ‎listed‎ ‎company‎ ‎and‎ ‎REAL‎ ‎PEOPLE‎.‎

Members‎ ‎WORLDWIDE‎ ‎are‎ ‎already‎ ‎making‎ ‎monthly‎ ‎incomes‎ ‎that‎ ‎will‎ ‎come‎ ‎to‎ ‎them‎ ‎month‎-‎after‎-‎month‎,‎‎ ‎year‎-‎after‎-‎year‎.‎

There‎ ‎are‎ ‎no‎ ‎hidden‎ ‎costs‎ ‎to‎ ‎be‎ ‎part‎ ‎of‎ ‎this‎ ‎life‎ ‎changing‎ ‎business‎.‎‎ ‎Everything‎ ‎you‎ ‎need‎ ‎to‎ ‎succeed‎ ‎is‎ ‎in‎ ‎the‎ ‎members‎’‎‎ ‎area‎ ‎of‎ ‎the‎ ‎website‎.‎‎ ‎I‎’‎m‎ ‎not‎ ‎asking‎ ‎you‎ ‎for‎ ‎money‎ ‎all‎ ‎I‎ ‎ask‎ ‎is‎ ‎you‎ ‎take‎ ‎a‎ ‎look‎ ‎and‎ ‎see‎ ‎for‎ ‎yourself‎.‎‎ ‎You‎’‎ll‎ ‎kick‎ ‎yourself‎ ‎if‎ ‎you‎ ‎don‎’‎t‎!‎

For‎ ‎further‎ ‎information‎ ‎and‎ ‎a‎ ‎FREE‎ ‎TRIAL‎ ‎Please visit: http://Freedom.ws/yourdomain

All the best,
YOURNAME

PS. If you have ever wanted to have your very own website to keep in touch with friends and family, you'll go far to find a better deal that what is offered within this opportunity.

PPS. Who want's to work for the rest of their lives anyway? I'd rather being doing something I enjoy! Wouldn't YOU?

James_Hagarty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2005, 07:14:57 PM »

Hello again everyone thanks as always for sharing your great ideas.

I just got my awesome new GDI cards today and will be mailing three cards to everyone in my Rolodex - friends, family members, and people I have done business with over the last few years.

So far I am thinking along the lines of a brief introduction followed by a hook that will allow the website movie to do the selling.

I think the flyer that Chris posted is closest to what I have in mind.

Has anyone else done this or have anything to ad to the topic?
The letters I have seen on the Forum so far are either follow up emails or snail mail to businesses.
There must be someone who already has developed a good snail mail letter for personal prospects??

Thanks in advance for your help!
James

.......Chris's flyer pasted below.........
What could 7 minutes mean to you?

How about more free time?

More time with your family?

Or

Extra money in your pocket?

7 minutes can give you more than you think!

Find out how

What do you have to lose.

Visit

"Every person is self-made but only the successful are willing to admit it."
-- Michael LeBoeuf
James_Hagarty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: November 08, 2005, 03:12:54 AM »

This is what woke me up in the middle of the night so I think I am going to run with it.
Rather than send letters I will send cards - probably blank cards or even at this time of year it is not too soon for holiday cards.  Everyone opens and reads those.

Here is the text I have in mind :

........................................................................................................
Hi.  I hope you are doing well.
I just wanted to touch base with you and
invite you to watch the seven minute movie that changed my life.
You can see for yourself why I am so excited about this new opportunity.
Just visit (my website) and let me know what you think.
Thanks!
James
...........................................................................................................

Just wanted to share this with all of you.

Any idea that forces me out of bed is one I follow up on.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

James
 Cheesy

"Every person is self-made but only the successful are willing to admit it."
-- Michael LeBoeuf
Terry M

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 08, 2005, 03:12:54 AM »

Hi everyone
I've just started and I am planning on marketing the opportunity and the product. I'm promoting the banners which markets the opportunity and I'm getting a lot of responses. I was wondering will there be any banners for marketing the services such as hosting? Also are there any official flyers to use? Please let me know.

Thanks
DesmondWorrell

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 09, 2005, 07:41:27 PM »

Hi,
Please send your comments on the email letter I would to try for recuiting!

What an opportunity for Business Savvy Entrepreneurs!!!

GDI – What is It?

Would you like to be associated with a :
   World Wide Domain Name Registry company for all.ws domain names
-   $10.00 per month Domain Name and Web site Hosting  - That’s Right only $10.00 per month renewal)
-   Company where Anyone using the internet can qualify

Enter your first and last name where it says first and last
Try It Free for one Week: http://www.movie.ws/mylsnclub/first&last

A
-   Debt-Free company – 500 Ranked
-   Company ranked 37th Fastest Growing Privately held company in the USA
-   Company ranked 5th Fastest Growing in the State of California
-   Company that has a 6 year track record
-   Company endorsed by the Federal Chamber of Commerce

-   Complete online animated Presentation that does:
i)   All the Selling, Telling, Explaining
ii)   Presents to your prospects, Answers questions, follows-up automatically
-   No international barriers
-   The Ability to expand your business in 200 countries World-wide

Click to view the movie now

You can also go to WWW.MY.WS and enter my username (captainveg) to gain access.

Next :
If you are in the Continental USA –call -to 1.800.MY.DOT.WS (1-800-693-6897)
or if International, 760-602-3030.

To your excited Beginning.
Desmond
TLarsen

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2005, 05:24:49 PM »

This post gives many good ideas. Thank you for that.

But has any of them a proven track record? Has any off them given 100 new members to our comunity?

I am new to this, and would like to use what is proven to work, not just everyones good idea.

TLarsen

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 21, 2005, 07:06:59 PM »

I just dont want to start reinventing the wheel
Page T

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 26, 2005, 03:09:55 AM »

I agree 100%, Rod.  By the way, I know that GDI is global and I am, as I'm sure everyone else is, understanding of troubles with proper sentence formation in English, but I also think this forum should try to keep up a reputable image, so if possible, please mind your spelling errors.
         P.S.> This also includes common internet abbreviations: thnx, pls, lol, lmao, etc. (Just a suggestion. If you don't like this suggestion, please keep it to yourself as it would be even worse if the forum turned into a hostile environment)
Nicholas C

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 27, 2005, 08:50:36 AM »

This is all very interesting and helpful. Thanks for the great posts. But I need to raise one qeustion that still hasn't been answered: Where do you post/keep flyers? I want to come off as a professional, so I don't want to just put flyers all over telephone polls!

Thanks

Nick
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 08:52:13 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: November 27, 2005, 04:28:16 PM »

One idea is that you could just personally hand out flyers to folks. I know many places of business also have bulletin boards where you could possible put some up. I know my local community college has a huge bulletin board. Heck even Walmart has one.  I think the main thing in this regard is just to be prepared. Have them in your possesion. I also think the proper mindset is essential. Everyone is a potential customer!! Even though what we are actually marketing is not a website its a home based business you can still consider everyone you meet as a potential customer. Some people actually sign up with GDI just to get a website and never worry about the marketing side.  Your whole overall attitude with regards to this is absolutely the most important thing!
Jamal Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2005, 01:16:43 PM »

Hi everyone!
I am A new member to GDI & I wanted to know how some of you got started , & do you think it is better to use different magazines,newspapers to get the best response or to just basicly door to door, word of mouth it.
I am very excited about the endless opportunity with this company & believe that I can grow successfully with the great support & Knowledge you all share!! Shocked Grin Roll Eyes
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: December 10, 2005, 07:37:37 PM »

Jamal,

The questions you must ask youself is Have  you contacted you upline on all 5 levels first.

Someone on the 5 levels is collecting a commission check talk with them this is how I got started.

Next make sure to attend one of the training which are available to help build your business.

If you work your business everyday listen to the  40 or more archived Internet radio show guests when you feel down this will keep you motivated.

Wake up each morning and set your business plan in motion and don't be afraid of failure.

TroyQuinn

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 22, 2005, 03:22:26 PM »

Hello,
Just a couple of days into this but I wanted to share an idea, it seems that some of the questions here are about selling the product, I think i have a very marketable idea that will put enough purpose into the .ws domain that having one would be essential to any living human over the age of 10. Have you ever thought about selling something to someone but asking yourself first "what would they do with this" or often doubting yourself by saying this " They dont need this product" but if youve reached that far you've already failed,,, ok back to the selling part, I think i can do something that would make "selling" the website and the domains easier, showing purpose to the average person.

Thank you GDI
Troy
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: