May 10, 2024, 11:38:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1031033 times)
TracyB

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: August 17, 2005, 10:01:59 AM »

OOPs Roll Eyes  sorry I forgot to say what site it was. its www.nobills.ws  Let me know what you think.
ShannonT

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 17, 2005, 10:04:50 AM »

hi all!! here's my site. i think i really need to do some work on the landing page. does anyone have suggestions for what works?
thanks for your input!
http://www.dreams-come-true.ws

love,
shannon
mack88
« Reply #557 on: August 17, 2005, 07:05:25 PM »

Michelle!

Hello!  Very well put together site!  Easy to navigate through and you did an outstanding job in telling your story!  Much success to you!

Frank
mack88
« Reply #558 on: August 17, 2005, 07:10:41 PM »

Hello John!

You have talent my friend!  Keep up the great work.  Here is  a suggestion:  You might want to consider changing your yellow text to white.  It would be more pleasing to the eyes!  What do you think?

Frank
mack88
« Reply #559 on: August 17, 2005, 07:14:14 PM »

Shannon!

You did a great job at putting this site together.  As far as the landing page, you only want to put just enough information there to strike curiosity!  That curiosity would induce you visitors and guests to dig a little deeper into your site.  So over time, add a little here and there and keep up the great work!

Frank
MichelleB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #560 on: August 17, 2005, 07:14:33 PM »

Yea I saw those letters to gg1 and I don't know how they got there.  I can't figure out how to get it off of there either!  It wasn't there until they changed the site builder so I thought maybe it was a glitch?  Any ideas on how to remove it?

Thanks,
Michelle
MichelleB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #561 on: August 17, 2005, 07:14:33 PM »

I forgot to say thank you so much for your kind words!  It's really amazing how empowering it feels to create your own web site and to know that you did it.  Made me wanna yell I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROOOOOAR!!  lol  Can you tell I've been in only "mommy mode" for way to long?  I'm starting to branch out and find myself again and I know it sounds odd but this web site has been a really nice start.  Thanks again!   

Michelle

Thanks,
Michelle
N Prophet

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 17, 2005, 07:22:22 PM »

Hi Shannon,
I'm not an expert but I like that your site is simple and easy to read.  Try not to over complicate it.  It's easy to get caught up in adding more but it can be distracting for your prospects.  I'm in the process of trimming down my site now (too much going on) and I think simplicity can be useful.  Just my $0.02.  Good Luck Smiley
StefanAndersson

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: August 17, 2005, 07:22:22 PM »

This really is a personal website!

All the best
Stefan
Peter Torgusen

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: August 17, 2005, 08:05:04 PM »

Great Sites Everyone!

www.ptenterprises.ws
Adam Squire

E-Squires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #565 on: August 17, 2005, 08:05:04 PM »

Thanks guys for all the complents.  Yea im starting to see the fruits of my labours now, its nice.  I highly recommend everyone to take the time and setup your own site.  With all the great help you can get around here it wouldnt be that hard to have a customized web site.  A little time, patience, work, and determination, you can watch your own business grow.

Hey everyone, hows it going, keep up the good work and carp diem.

Smiley

Mr. Squire
MichelleB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #566 on: August 17, 2005, 08:05:04 PM »

Very creative and different approach with your opportunities!  Everything looks good to me Smiley

Thanks,
Michelle
CWarnock

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: August 17, 2005, 10:01:49 PM »

Good web site - just enough information to get someones attention! Good job. On your page My Story at the bottom of the page you left some of the pre-formatted text - no big problem!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #568 on: August 17, 2005, 10:55:46 PM »

I enjoyed my visit too.  Grin To me I would like a little red on this page. Maybe a one liner to break up the black/blue overall impression.
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #569 on: August 18, 2005, 08:19:55 AM »

I think that's a great start to your site. You'll find, like I and so many others have, that you'll think of stuff to add all the time, so you'll add things here and there, I'm sure.

Good job!

Rick and Kim

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: