May 10, 2024, 05:59:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896125 times)
TerryFreer

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: February 19, 2006, 08:30:55 PM »

Roll Eyes I too made $1 today. I am excited and I do believe it must come $1 at a time. Where there is 1 there is another.
Brenda_M

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 20, 2006, 09:38:31 AM »

Wink
WBousman

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 20, 2006, 11:07:04 PM »

Hey everyone! My name is William Bousman III, and my father and I just signed up earlier tonight. I hope to get to find out a lot more about my peers and fellow GDI associates over time and I hope and pray that I can learn a few good tips from yall as well! Talk to yall soon.

-William
KGraves

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 21, 2006, 10:45:01 AM »

Just wanted to say hello. I am new and i have had 3 people moved to my downline for me by my upline. Once already became a active member. 1 in in trial staus the other is inactive.

Trying to reach that magic 10 #.

Any suggestions? I dont expect this to happen overnight or over the next 3 months but i will keep plugging away and promoting til i hit 10.

thanks guys
Billie Rice

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 21, 2006, 10:45:04 AM »

Welcome  ! Welcome !  Hoping you are all enjoying the GDI business thus far! This Forum is where you want to be . There is sooooo much good advise on here that you know you are not alone.  I really like the fact that not only are we Newbies  we  have the wisdom and the knowledge of the leaders who have been here longer, that have taking their time to post many, many answers, welcomes,  and lots of encouraging words. They are even giving us good advice and direction, in starting our business. THANK You All ! You All are Great rolemodels and some of us are not even  your downline.  I love coming to the Forum !!The best to my team and other teams , which I myself consider us  all a team within the GDI , business.

Billie

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you !!! The best to you all !

Billie J. Rice
FredH

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 21, 2006, 03:11:14 PM »

Hi...My name is Fred Hernandez. I just signed on under Jack Morgan...I'm not sure who the team leader is but I expect great things in the next few weeks...I hope to get to know you all eventually...For now, good luck with your business and let's forge ahead...
FredH

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 21, 2006, 03:11:21 PM »

Hi...Fred Hernandez again...I forgot to tell you where I'm from...I live in central Texas just south of Austin in a small town named Bastrop...Cool and wet here right now...
Isaiah Washington

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 22, 2006, 01:26:07 AM »

Have to say this is the Place to be,and i :am glad to be involved.the Marketing Magnet,as well as the anyone can afford the startup entrance fee,makes this Program the hard to catch a nap type Program. So thanks for opening the door to a super attractive opportunity,I;am on for the Long Haul . God Bless you,   C-Ya at the TOP !     DaPastor
BrianA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #668 on: February 22, 2006, 05:11:30 AM »

Hi guys,

As the title of this thread implies, I'm from Malta!!! Yeye!!  Although I'm not the first person to bring GDI to malta, I'm still one of the first.  Network markeing is starting to be a big craze here in Malta but in general we tend to be rather skeptical people.  Well, I have joined and needless to say I'm expecting BIG results as I'm putting in a LOT of effort for this to work  Smiley

Just like everybody else, we all want extra money  Wink 

Anyway, I guess more Maltese people will be writing in this forum shortly...

Cheers to all of you  Grin

Cheers,
Brian Smiley
ChimiyaNalls

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 22, 2006, 10:10:24 AM »

hi mya name is chimiya and I have joined the GDI for a week or two now and I just wany to get to know any of the members.I want to know how I build my business as you are wold you help me out and give me some advices.

chimiya nalls
Marc_J

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 22, 2006, 12:10:34 PM »

Greating to all of you, I just joined yesterday and could not sleep at all when I finaly realize that GDI is actually the best business opportunity on the Internet.
Trevor M

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 23, 2006, 11:30:05 AM »

Hi Everyone.  My name is Trevor and I just signed up recently to GDI.  I am excited to be with such a forward looking people.  I am from Manitoba and I would appreciate any help I can get to build my business.
Cheers,
Trevor
JeffShantz

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 23, 2006, 01:53:40 PM »

ok my name is jeff shantz i am from canada .i know this could go in the introductory part of the fourm as well but i also would like ask for some hints on the best way to start this thing rolling any ideas would br great ty
L Porter

One way to the top, you gotta DO something bout it

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 24, 2006, 03:33:14 AM »

Hello all , my name is Landon. I am so happy I cant hardley sleep! I am looking forward to shareing ideas about making our new biz the biggest thing since sliced bread. Grin

Regards,

Landon

"Theres only 1 way to the top if you wanna Rock N Roll"

YOU have to do something to help someone else help them selves...
Ian McLaren

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 24, 2006, 05:01:54 PM »

Hello everyone at GDI,

I thought I'd better come along and see what all the fuss is about.  Smiley

I've heard so much about you all I just couldn't stay away any longer.  Wink

I hope to learn how to really make this business work, after all $10 is $10   Wink

All suggestions welcome.

One at a time though please  Shocked

Cheers for now,

Ian McLaren
(Mair Scots, They're takin ower the place!!)
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: