May 09, 2024, 02:39:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895949 times)
Gary Faulkenburg

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: February 12, 2006, 12:17:19 AM »

hi my name is gary i am a newbie in this forum and having a haerds time
getting started
Anne W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #646 on: February 14, 2006, 03:16:56 AM »

Hi I am Anne Wheeler from Australia.  This is my first post on the forum and after a lot of reading I am suffering from Team envy.  I lost my sponsor who was very helpful - he was outed for alleged spamming. This has made me a bit uneasy about internet promotion so for the moment til I get more information about Safe Lists etc I am sticking to offline flyers, adverts and cards.

I am over the moon with my new jewellery website which I created in Microsoft Publisher and uploaded with SmartFTP. I'm so new to all this, but it was easy. I also created a site using Site Builder for my husband to promote GDI just so I know how it all works.  I feel I am equipped now to pass on basic web building advice to my downline.

My problem now is making sure I spend time making my jewellery cause I am so excited about GDI. Spent a few sleepless nights wording adverts and designing business cards etc.

Cheers
Anne

Visit Australia
Melissa_Forcum

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 14, 2006, 11:37:05 AM »

Hello J - It is nice to say hello to someone in Italy!  I've dreamed of going there for years.  But enough of that,  Just to let you know I too just signed up for the 7-day trial and I am hoping this is something that works out for you.  I have high hopes and a good feeling aboout this.  Talk at ya later and good luck.....

your new friend -Melissa F

Herbert_Harlan

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 14, 2006, 04:41:55 PM »

Just wanted to jump in and introduce myself

My Name is Herbert Max Harlan II ( MAX for short) and I have been affiliated with GDI for a while but have not really worked it. I think it is about time I put some real effort into it and MAKE this work for me. any and all help you guys can give will be greatly appreciated

Carissa_Parker

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 17, 2006, 11:45:47 AM »

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! Trying to work really hard on getting this started.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Carissa Parker
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 11:46:09 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Billie Rice

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 17, 2006, 12:53:44 PM »

Hi,

When I started, I started by buying leads from GDI and got my first sign-up on my trial days. Of course for me starting out like that  was great. I am sorry to say that person is no longer with me and I tried to get him to stay by emailing him when I saw he was going into the inactive moded. Next time I checked his name was gone from my list. The sad thing about this is that I lost my first sign-up, and the second sad thing about this is that the 12 people he had signed -up lost what I thought was a good example of a leader working the business by showing it to at least these 12 people. Who knows how many he showed it to. I say to him Good Luck to you wherever you my be. and Thank you.  Buying leads did pay off for me.  Oh yes my 2nd was from buying leads , and I will continue doing so, along with otherways. I've seen many ways to get the word out about this business all from the Forum   The best to you all.

Billie J. Rice

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you !!! The best to you all !

Billie J. Rice
Tamara Boehm

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 17, 2006, 03:57:00 PM »

Hello everyone I'm so glad to be here. not sure what to say so I'll just say hellooo from Alberta Canada.

Tamara Boehm
Gerald Ollanketo

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 18, 2006, 04:59:02 AM »

I just joined GDI.  I'm trying to get up and running.  If anyone has any insight into a good startup procedure, it will be greatly appreciated.  I hope all is well with you and I wish you all great success. 
Thanks in advance.
Gerald   Smiley
E_Stastny

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 18, 2006, 08:58:13 AM »

I'd like to take a moment of time to introduce myself.  My
name is Ed and I need to admit that I am new to this. Please
bare with me if some of my questions may be abit lame.  I'll
catch up quick. 
    This GDI program is The Greatest opportunity I've seen out there.
Lets take a peice of this pie.
SBb

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 18, 2006, 12:16:13 PM »

HI EVERYONE;
I AM FROM THE UPSTATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA...HOME OF THE CLEMSON TIGERS!!  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKING SOME NEW FRIENDS AND ENJOYING THIS BUSINESS.

ARE WE ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT OUR OTHER SITES ON HERE? 

ANY TIPS FROM ANYONE WOULD BE APPRECIATIVE!
Barry_W

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 18, 2006, 02:59:21 PM »

HI i to am new not been doing this for 5 minutes and signed some one up  Smiley
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 18, 2006, 09:09:21 PM »

Barry,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool

Where there is $1 there is another $1.

I was to a conference for network marketing and the speaker asked the question...If you made only $2 your first month, should you get excited??? He asked those of us who believed that to raise there hand. Out of a room of 50+ people...I was the only one who raised my hand!!! He was "floored" that all those people thought they could get into something and be millionaires immediately. They all thought, "$2...why should we get excited about that?"

You need to start somewhere!!!... $1 is your start...GOOD LUCK AND KEEP WITH IT...IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER!!!  Wink

Kathy*

Believe in yourself
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #657 on: February 18, 2006, 10:45:12 PM »

That is good going Barry just keep it going one  step at a time. Cool
R_Busch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #658 on: February 19, 2006, 05:18:50 AM »

welcome and yes i am on the $1 level as well so congrats and welcome aboard
AlishaMac

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 19, 2006, 06:39:29 PM »

Hi all, just wanted to say hello.  I am new to GDI, from Halifax, NS.  Look forward to working with you all in the future.  If anyone from the NS area I would lvoe to hear from yuo Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: