May 10, 2024, 08:14:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896130 times)
Russell Weeks

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: February 01, 2006, 02:17:36 PM »

Hello Everyone,
I have been studying opportunities for a year and some months. I have been hesitant to get involved with most because of the expense or the lack of marketability. I was intrigued with GDI the very first time I viewed the Flash Presentation. What a great marketing tool. I joined about two weeks ago and I am learning a lot.
I've Already met some great contacts willing to help me promote and the forums and member sites that are designed to help us "non-techies" are first class and simple too!
I know that this is going to be my main focus. I can't wait to bring in some like minded folks who see the potential of GDI and the ease in which anybody can learn this system.

Look out for me because I'm going full steam ahead.. Shocked

Thank you all for being so helpful and Best of Luck with your GDI!

Russell Weeks
Barry_W

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 01, 2006, 04:23:21 PM »

Hi i lion my self not so long a go how have you got a down line
is there any such thing as free leads
and not to imprested my self
Clayton Cuffy

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 02, 2006, 08:55:14 PM »

Hi
My name is clayton and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited and see the potientail
of this company...i was apart of a company 2.5 years ago ..that sold great health products ...but i didn't
..selling cars now ..put hopefully not for much longer ..
Patrick Briddon

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 03, 2006, 04:24:46 AM »

Hello Fellow GDI ers

My name is Patrick Briddon and I have, with a lot of enthusiasm and excitement, just joined GDI. I am also a recently enrolled sexagenarian. Therefore, by default, I am a complete computer dumbo and an internet moron. I live on a small but beautiful island situated just off the east Atlantic and close to the shores of France. It is called the United Kingdom. Apart from the spectacular business opportunity GDI offers I am particularly impressed by the services and facilities of the company and am looking forward to educating myself away from the dumbo class. A lot of people approaching my age are becoming increasingly concerned about the huge shortfall of pension we are facing here in the UK and no doubt elsewhere in the world. So called pension schemes are proving to be totally inadequate and in many cases little more than legalised scams. In order to preserve a good standard of living for ourselves and our families, it is imperative to find other means of wealth generation. I believe that through the foresight and diligence of the creators of GDI, such means are available by promoting this company. Count me well on board !

Pat
Helmy H

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 03, 2006, 04:24:46 AM »

Hi all....

I'm from Brunei. I'm a new GDI member. I'm a secondary school's teacher. Please tell me some PROFITABLE tips of doing this business, especially regarding email invitations.... Grin I really need your help....

Thanks.
Helmy
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #620 on: February 03, 2006, 06:55:20 AM »

Hi all....

I'm from Brunei. I'm a new GDI member. I'm a secondary school's teacher. Please tell me some PROFITABLE tips of doing this business, especially regarding email invitations.... Grin I really need your help....

Thanks.
Helmy
Hi Helmy,

I have an Auto Responder set-up to send the subscriber a personalised link to the GDI Flash Presentation...

The info from the form is added to the Url Link so when the Checque scene of the MOVIE OPENS the persons details are already there...

This is fairly easy to do, just make sure you have it right before you go public...

Regards,
Dean Saeugling

Live to Ride--Ride to live

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 03, 2006, 11:18:56 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Dean and I joined .WS/GDI a couple weeks ago. I still don't seem to be able to get any refferals.
I paste my URL's all over but still no hits. Any advice would be greatly appreciated ! Good Luck and God Bless, y'all.
If not ME...Who?   If not Now...When?

Thank You for your time and attention,
                       Dean
LazovicTomo

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 04, 2006, 07:20:28 AM »

Greetings to all members of WS.
My name is Tomo Lazovic and this is first time i joined program like this. For now it looks great and it gives me a lot confident to continue. I hope i will do just fine and i wish the same to all members of this forum.  Grin
JimDouglas

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 05, 2006, 11:16:21 AM »

Hello everyone. My name is Jim Douglas. I am brand new to this and I have to say a little bit overwhelmed. This all seemed, as a lot of internet business does, too good to be true but since I have been exploring all of this and seeing so many people worldwide, I am enthused. I have just today ordered some leads and will of course follow up on them, but if anybody has some direction for me to head concerning building my team and how to market this, please respond to me either in this forum  I would surely appreciate it. Thank you and see ya at the top.  Jim
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 11:18:14 AM by Frank_M » Logged
R_Busch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #624 on: February 06, 2006, 03:14:20 AM »

look forward to being an active part of this community
R_Busch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #625 on: February 06, 2006, 11:58:34 AM »

welcome
Naomi J

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 06, 2006, 11:58:34 AM »

Just joined today, im originally from Australia and i'm really interested to see how this will work out, so if there is anyone else in Japan that speaks english i would really appreciate a few tips!

Cheers.
Chip Crawford

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 07, 2006, 03:17:37 AM »

Count me in too!!
Chip Smiley
Yuri E

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 07, 2006, 03:57:48 PM »

Hi all. My name is Yuri, I am glad to be a part of GDI. I am opened for your marketing suggestions.

To Your Success!!!

Yuri E.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 03:58:22 PM by Frank_M » Logged
P Stuart

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 08, 2006, 01:29:33 AM »

Hi My Name Is Preston, and am happy to meet you, am looking forward to learning this to a t hopefully, and being around for a great while.

T5his Seems tto be a Cool setup to do something with.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: