May 10, 2024, 11:01:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896293 times)
JorgeL

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: January 24, 2006, 09:09:15 AM »

Hello. My name is Jorge, and live in Guatemala, Central America. As of this time, haven't met anyone from my country yet, so that's good news. It's great to be part of this team, and look forward to generate enough income to become financially free in a couple of years. I'm just waiting for the site to be translated into Spanish, so this opportunity will become much more accessible to latin americans. ¡Éxitos!
tvw
« Reply #601 on: January 25, 2006, 04:06:11 AM »

horst schmidt auckland new zealand

wo bist du in der schweiz, Benjamin

« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 04:06:41 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Linda R

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 25, 2006, 04:06:11 AM »

Roll Eyes Hi my name is Linda Rich from NW Indiana. I started in Dec. and getting my feet grounded in GDI. The best in all we do.
BenjaminLewis

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 25, 2006, 03:45:14 PM »

Hello all... brand new here to GDI.

Looking forward to make the most of this awesome opportunity.

Anyone with advice on this whole thing please contact me.

--BEN--
SeanTrask

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 26, 2006, 04:43:21 AM »

Been part now for few months and going well so far.  Have actually hit my level 5 just today from one of my personals. Carlos is on my first line and in only 1 month he hit his 4th line!!! Way to Go!  Now we gotta keep building sideways. 

Lots of room to grow Canada, let's go!

Sean Trask
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 04:44:26 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
J_George

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 27, 2006, 12:58:01 PM »

:)Hello everyone----my name is J_George from Louisiana

Looking forward to growing this opportunity in a lifetime of residual income.

I'd appreciate any advice that anyone would have for marketing GDI
CarolineGiguere

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 27, 2006, 06:42:22 PM »

thx so much im a new member and im very happy to be, so talk to you soon guys
NootprapaKongpet

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 30, 2006, 05:53:23 AM »

Hi everyone,
I've just signed up with GDI yesterday.
I'm very excited to be a part of this business.
I'm new at home based business and I need to learn a lot more.
Thank you Richard to bring me here.
I hope I will be doing well with this business.

Nootprapa, (you can call me "Ting")
(Thais' nicknames usually aren't associated with their real names.)
DegraciaM

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 30, 2006, 08:28:17 AM »

hello

im a new member to this group at till this time i havn't receive any support from  my uplines.I haven't started my website yet because of my busy schedule.Just want to ask evrytime i type my domain name the page that displayed is the testimonials and my name as the sponsor.Can i start advertising my site .And one more thing.I have cancelled my first account before because i didnt get any help from my uplines.This second time of membership  i noticed that i am not recieving any newsletter from the group.Am i still a member? .Please help me.Many thanks.. Huh
Claudio Schiavi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #609 on: January 30, 2006, 08:28:17 AM »

Hi everybody!

I want to know if you have a model of letter to send to news prospects... If yes please send to me, ok? Thankyou!

Thanks,
Cláudio Schiavi
BrandonWalter

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 30, 2006, 10:42:59 AM »

i need help if i wanna see if someone has signed up how can i see that?
also i need help with my web site..
DGagui

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 30, 2006, 04:11:43 PM »

Hi! Dandy here a new affiliiate from the small island of Saipan CNMI. Excited to get started
Karen Kirkwood

View Profile WWW
« Reply #612 on: January 30, 2006, 08:04:12 PM »

Hi, 
My name is Karen and I just joined GDI.  I've had one wild day....
I'm excited about the potential and I am trying to learn all I need...
I'm a definite newbie and I've been learning alot...
I still have alot of confusion..I just recieved a message that tells me I have to contact this guy right away...I'd love to...I'm just not so sure I know what to say...If any of you have a copy of a letter that might make that easier for me I'd love to see it.....Thanks
Favorite Quote:  Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.....
Daniel Smith

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 30, 2006, 09:33:43 PM »

Welcome to GDI and I have many times been in this same situation of no one in there to help me.Since you have a user name because you got into the back office.    www.website.ws/your user name//show and this is what others should see.You know, the red car movie but will be directed to you only.
You are on the right track by being in the GDI forum. When you pick a domain and register it then you can start building your site either using the GDI site builder or your own site builder and up load it. This is what I understand anyway. I have started building my site but I used GI's program to build it.   By the way, Welcome to GDI!!!!!!!   Daniel  Smith

Charles Bruton

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 31, 2006, 09:11:52 PM »

Just stop to say hi and look around to see if i could find help                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            signed charles
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: