May 04, 2024, 05:04:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 143925 times)
BellA

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 18, 2008, 03:16:33 AM »

Do you know if my downline can sign up without a credit card? I have a customer who wants to pay using only Paypal but says keeps getting asked for a credit card? If this is the case can they use a gift credit card, like

http://www.idtprime.com

to sign up... What can I do I have a customer wanting to sign who can't sign Huh

Alan

BellA

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 18, 2008, 03:17:49 AM »

Hi I have a customer wanting to sign up and can't because it keeps asking for the credit card when they want to pay with Paypal. Is it essential to have a credit card to sign up? If so can they sign up using a purchased credit card? like

for example? If not what can I do?  I have a customer waiting to sign?Huh

Alan
ChristopherWyckoff

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2008, 08:56:07 AM »

I just joined to day, and am a nervous wreck, I'll say it now. I'm still skeptical about this whole thing. The only reason I'm giving it a go is the free trial and the fact that its only supposed to be $10 after that runs out.

I've got to pay for collage on my own, so you can see why I don't really trust the idea of another sit at home Internet Gig. But I can't seem to get a hold on a job and keep it so, I'm running out of places to turn. This WS thing seems promising and received a lot of good reviews.  Undecided

If anyone has any good advice, be my guest. I'll keep reading the forums and if all works out well I'll keep it beyond the 7 day trial.
Alex Sambolin

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »

Yes I'm a new member. I posted in the Questions and Issues category and my questions were not shown. Is there some sort of rule that I'm not aware of ? Some of my questions were answered directly to my e-mail but they were not posted for others to comment. I kinda wanted more input thats why I chose the forum. Thanks.
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: January 24, 2008, 03:29:41 AM »

To all who are worried and maybe even scared.. I can say GDI is the real deal and the best opportunity on the internet.. you may find other domains but you won't find a better Income opportunity anywhere..

They pay on time on the 15th of every month, most of the times early.. I have been a member for a year now and I have given up my 2nd job to do just GDI along with my main job..  and boy does this feel good..

Please pay attention here..... "this isn't a get rich quick scheme" This is a real legitimate
business and should be treated as such..

YOU GET OUT OF IT WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT

Don't give up there are many ways to build GDI..I have been blessed that my downlines are pretty much growing on auto-pilot now..

Stick with it don't give up and try new things to advertise your GDI

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
BediJ

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 24, 2008, 01:50:50 PM »

Hello everyone i just joined recently and wanted to say hello to everyone and good luck!!
J Rivera

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 27, 2008, 10:01:46 AM »

i see all this newbies asking questions and suggestions and no one that has been on gdi for a while and successful answers. I need someone who has been successful and making money to help
Cradle_S

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 30, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »

Hello, I am new to GDI for 2 days and I am oh getting so much information.  I must admit I am a forum junkie (you find so much information). For FREE and who can disagree with that. I am sending emails to everyone that will listen so far and nothing yet. I just hope all my information and connections are correct that I can get my commissions. No need to keep GDI a secret. Also I am a stay at home mom so this is my business....gotta get her done.
RAJUJADAV

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 02, 2008, 08:19:05 AM »

Hi I have a customer wanting to sign up and can't because it keeps asking for the credit card when they want to pay with Paypal. Is it essential to have a credit card to sign up? If so can they sign up using a purchased credit card? like

Alan

I CAN HELP YOU WHY BECAUSE I HAVE NO CARD ONLY CAS MOTHLY PEOPLE NO CARD ONLY ONE REASON OK EMAIL-
RAJUJADAV

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2008, 03:19:47 AM »

Alan

I CAN HELP YOU WHY BECAUSE Anybody NO CARD ONLY CASH  mostly PEOPLE NO CARD EMAIL- website.ws4u@gmail.com
Amy Gaudio

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2008, 03:15:23 AM »

Hello all! My name is Amy and I am from Youngstown, OH. I am a newbie to all of this: advertising, forums, websites, domains, ect. Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.
JRoth1

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 21, 2008, 03:28:27 AM »

When I have a new team member get started these are the things that I tell them to do first...

1. Contact your sponser and ask what is working for them.

2. Take some time to take a look at http://website.ws/newtestimonials/index.dhtml?src=FRDM&cookie_id=93668913304030908563567275789948831768&sponsor=YourUSERNAME&language=english this is your testimonial site. Everyone submits their testimonial with a tip. This is a Great Learning tool.

3. Read posts in the GDI Forum located in your back office at www.website.ws/members

4. Send out your Invites to your personal address book

5. Talk with your sponser about different free and low cost ways of advertising such as...

Drop Cards(GDI offers these in the back office)

Postcards

Traffic Exchanges

Free online classifieds

Working with leads

Putting your website in your signature line of message boards you contribute questions or comments to.

Placing banners or buttons on other websites

Google/yahoo pay per click

Fliers

Writing Articles

The list really goes on and on as far as different ways you can get the word out about your New GDI business..

I would have to say though in my opinion the Very Most Important thing is just Get Excited! You truly have just found the BEST Business out there you are saving people so much money and helping them make Money! What is more exciting than that?

The more you have fun and enjoy what you are doing the more people will want to know what you are doing and they will be excited too!

Make a committment to work your GDI business 1-2 hours a day and stick with it for a year. You will be very happy with your results!

I hope this helps,

Jennifer
ColleenSmith

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

I have been with GDI for about a year now but only started doing the business since August.  This is a business and needs to be treated like a business.  Don't work for 1 month and say, "I didn't get anyone, this doesn't work".  Be consistent and persistent.  Work 1-2 hours a day at least 5 days a week and you will see results.  Come on people, where else can you have your own business, a global one, for only $10 a month??
RobertBlank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: February 26, 2008, 07:20:33 PM »

I have been with GDI for about a year now but only started doing the business since August.  This is a business and needs to be treated like a business.  Don't work for 1 month and say, "I didn't get anyone, this doesn't work".  Be consistent and persistent.  Work 1-2 hours a day at least 5 days a week and you will see results.  Come on people, where else can you have your own business, a global one, for only $10 a month??

Total agreement here.  I have been here for 4 months and it's only now starting to take off.  There is a lot to learn.  The above post neglected to mention creative advertising on social networks.  There are many out there but you have to avoid writing things that sound to "spammy".   Offer the service because many other providers have down time or limits which I have not encountered with GDI.  And my site has never been down or "exceeded bandwidth" limits.  The service is excellent!

Blogs and commenting Blogs has worked wonders for me.  Other tips below.

Aldo Fazio

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 26, 2008, 11:32:42 PM »

Hello, my name is Aldo, I live in Edmonton, Alberta and I just joined a couple nights ago. I see a lot of potential here and I hope to absorb as much info as I can because I really do want to succeed and work for me instead of a "boss".

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
  Print  

Jump to: