May 28, 2024, 12:38:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 786680 times)
S Marinaro

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: October 09, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

Hello everyone from around the world  Smiley

I'm here in a lil town in the Midwest, Springfield, Mo.

Not a big talker myself just thought Id stop in and say Hi...

I'm sure Ill think of some questions to ask later on.   

JimCotton

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: October 12, 2007, 03:07:46 AM »

Hello, from Atlanta! Some say: "Hot-lanta!"

Anyway, I'm in.

I have three other sites, but this has intrigued me enough to give it a try.

Over a year ago, I tried Ken Envoy's product, but, in the end, it turned out to be very expensive and you weren't able to customize it at all.

This program appears to be similar, but would love to hear your comments v. SiteBuildIt. It's also a bit pricey, but it does have to support the commission angle.

None of my other sites are based on Envoy's program. I have an affiliate show case site; a consulting site I use to market my services, and a real estate site I use for multifamily investment purposes. All are fairly new and works in progress. I'm still working the SEO route on them (Please! I have enough resources right now!)

I'm a bit puzzled on the web site builder here. I thought that when I signed up, pretty much of a "standard" site would be put together (maybe from a couple of templates) that I would refer leads to. This doesn't seem to be the case, but maybe I just don't get it yet. On this, I could use some help.

My goal is to actively promote this affiliate business and create multiple streams of income including my other ventures. I'm hoping this will pan out; time will tell.

I've tried other MLM "opportunities" in the past and found most of them wanting. Generally, most want you to contact all your friends, enemies, aunts, uncles, cousins, dogs, cats, etc. And then, when you're out of "them" you're out of business. The promo for this opportunity looks different in that it "looks" like a business.

I must say the functionality of this website in total is awesome. Someone has put a lot of time and effort into it, and that's one thing I appreciate.

I've searched the site for "promotional" information to get going beyond those "directions" I've already mentioned, but can find any. Where do I look?

Sitting here writing this, I'm also thinking that if I have to self-design anotherwebsite, I might just as well put a page or subdomain on my existing site and run it from there. Any thoughts? I guess, I'd rather keep it separate, but I don't want to put days into the the whole site. Of course, you do get out what you put in.

BTW, love the Napoleon Hill quotes - he's the next to the best. The best is: "The Science of Getting Rich".
I guess that's all for now; maybe I can stir up some thoughts!

Jim Cotton / Atlanta
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 03:10:47 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1007 on: October 12, 2007, 01:11:15 PM »

Welcome Megan, Robert, and Jim =)  To your success...

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Carlton B

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: October 12, 2007, 05:33:37 PM »

Hi Jim,

Something about your post intrigued me and so I decided to respond. I'd be interested in staying in touch and comparing notes/giving each other encouragement along the way. I too am working on other projects and, so far, this appears to be complement them quite well.

I'm in Tampa. Just signed up after midnight last night. I do believe this business has huge potential and am willing to stick it out. Considering other options, it doesn't appear to be that expensive to get started. My sense is it may take a while to build, however.

It does appear that using the on-line dvd can significantly reduce marketing expense. I'm assuming, of course, that the content is exactly the same as the hard copy dvd's that can be purchased. I'm also curious about the business cards. I see two versions on the web site and wonder which performs better. Perhaps I'll do another post and ask that question.

Anyway, best of luck

Carlton B/Tampa
Jabron Webster

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: October 16, 2007, 05:36:53 AM »

I am glad that this opportunity found me and I am looking forward to becoming successful in this business.
FranMastellar

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: October 17, 2007, 07:46:01 PM »

Hi, I just signed on and I am excited!!! I have lots to read and learn. I am hoping to meet new people and share the many blessing coming our way!  Smiley
Roman Moreno

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: October 17, 2007, 07:46:01 PM »

Hi.. Dont know what to say.. but I hope this program works.. not that 10.00 will kill my account but it would be nice to bring in extra cash.. Wink have fun all.. and if anyone has pointers or to do suggestions.. let me know..
Jack Hall

Hello, Welcome My Internet Friends!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1012 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:29 PM »

Hello,

I know I am over looking something, but how did you put your picture on your profile?
I like it!  Smiley

Just a Internet Friend,
Jack

Jack Hall
James Anderson

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »

Anyone from New York? Roll Eyes
Paula C

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: October 25, 2007, 04:56:21 PM »

Hi, I am in California and just signed up this morning. I am not sure how to create a website from this. I don't see the sitebuilder button anywhere. I would like to build a site to promote my businesses, other things I am affiliated with and associated and friends sites, and of course GDI. Where do I begin? Huh
MichaelMikovich

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: October 26, 2007, 04:39:28 AM »

just wanted to pop my head in and say hello,i am excited about the team i joined with,it should be fantastic!!!
GregCourtney

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: October 27, 2007, 04:26:58 AM »

i just joined i live in columbia mo

greg
Michael Ray_M

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 28, 2007, 06:25:11 AM »

Hi, I'm Michael Ray from Dallas, TX (originally from the DC area). I've really started to get excited about the program, and made my first 4 referrals this week!

Got a question...do referrals placed in your downline by your sponsor count as your own referrals for the bonus contest, or only the referrals that you personally make?

Thanks in advance to everyone, and I'm happy to be here!

Michael Ray.
James Garza

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: October 29, 2007, 05:25:06 AM »

Smiley hope  to get things rolling bigg!!! jimmy from cali.
A_Thompson

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 31, 2007, 09:47:59 AM »

I'm a newbie, just signed up 30 minutes ago... I live on the coast of North Carolina and excited to learn the business!
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: