May 28, 2024, 11:06:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 462632 times)
ClaudeDavroux

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: October 03, 2007, 03:23:10 PM »

Hello all,

I am Claude of the north of France and I join the great gdi family  Grin

Best regard
AmberWilliams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #586 on: October 03, 2007, 03:23:11 PM »

Hey everyone!!! My name is Amber I'm 26!!! I just started and am excited about the possibilities!!! I am open to ANY and ALL suggestions, help, comments; concerns please give me the SCOOP!!! ANY help is MUCH appreciated!!! If you have been using GDI and have people under you – how did you get them? What is best posting online – emailing – calling – how do you get your leads? I’m a pharmaceutical sales representative during the day and have been involved in sales, online businesses and work, and am very eager and committed to succeed. Please help out a newbie and shoot me some info or advice!!!
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: October 03, 2007, 07:31:17 PM »

Hello Amber and welcome to GDI! I have been a member of GDI for quite some time and am doing very well - if you have any questions I would be glad to help Smiley

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #588 on: October 03, 2007, 08:19:18 PM »

Hi Amber and Welcome to GDI.  There are a few really good sites to look at to help you start your business.  http://www.donlegere.ws/page1.html and http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html.  Hope this helps.  Take care and wish you the best.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Lee Alexander C

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 04, 2007, 05:49:33 AM »

hello,

my name is Lee Chevarria, i'm 19 and im from Tacna - Peru.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 05:50:19 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #590 on: October 04, 2007, 10:24:44 AM »

Welcome Lee! You are getting started very young - that is great!

Darren Olander
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Ivy U

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 04, 2007, 05:08:16 PM »

MY NAME IS IVY HELLO EVERYONE Smiley
AmberWilliams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #592 on: October 04, 2007, 05:08:18 PM »

Thank you guys!!! I appreciate all the support!!  Grin if you have any good tips or info feel free to shoot them my way Smiley Thanks!
Charles Vienn

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 04, 2007, 05:08:18 PM »

Hello everyone my name is Charles Vienn and i am a new member of the GDI family!!!
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #594 on: October 04, 2007, 09:07:30 PM »

hi i'm new in the program and not too sure about it please let know if this really works and if anyone made any profits during the first week trial, i really don't know lot of people and the very few i know don't think they get involve how can i get people in the bussines. thank you y'all for your sincere response.

I have made money from the very beginning and I know many other people have too - check out the testimonials for many!
It is not hard to get people involved knowing that they get a 7 day free trial. Introduce them to watch the movie and they will be ready to join Cheesy

Hello ,
You grin team I want to use but really I could understand fully , can you help me to get involved in it.
Thanks
M Khan

Hi M Khan, I would be glad to help you with it, send me a message with your questions or if you are stuck somewhere just let me know and I will try to walk you through it, ok?

Darren

Darren Olander
RichardS3

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 05, 2007, 06:06:49 AM »

Hi Ivy, new to this place, too.  Am hopeful that I can complete my website in a day or two and get going, trying to think up good ad stragegies to get a large downline. let's keep in touch, since we're both starting out, and maybe we can help each other.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #596 on: October 05, 2007, 11:37:09 AM »

Welcome to both Richard and Ivy.  I like the teamwork Richard has offered.  That is what builds relationships and business.  Best of luck to both of you.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Angela De JesusOrrego Rios

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 05, 2007, 12:21:34 PM »

:)hola alguien habla enpañol
FSaowanee

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 09, 2007, 04:18:29 AM »

I'm a new for this....and have a lot to learn.

Ralph McCrum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #599 on: October 09, 2007, 04:18:30 AM »

VERY NICE START
YOU DID BETTER WITH THE WEB BUILDER THAN I DID
BUT YOUR WEB SITE IS LOOKING GOOD
RALPH
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: