May 20, 2024, 04:23:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 899965 times)
Brian Sheppard

View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: December 14, 2006, 04:41:41 PM »

Hello
I jus thought i would say hello to everyone and wish everyone marry xmas.

Brian
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 04:42:10 PM by Frank_M » Logged
W_Clovis

View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: December 14, 2006, 04:41:41 PM »

Hello from Texas!
I have been around for quite some time but only today was able to get to this site.  I have been sending invitations for quite some time without any success- anyone have suggestions.  From what I hear, Global Domains is an awesome opportunity-. I am very excited about the success I hope to achieve.
TamaraBoehm

View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: December 14, 2006, 04:41:41 PM »

This is Tamara Boehm from Alberta Canada. I am going to be honest with you today. I am a 38 year old woman who has Cerebral Palsy who is trying to make her life better for herself by trying to work from home. To be more truthfull I was told that I would never amount to anything in life because of my Cerbral Palsy. I have been told I can not do a lot over my 38 years and You know what I have done when those People said that I couldn't do things. I laughed and nodded at them.But I my mind I was saying,"I will show them" For every YOU CAN'T, I have done what those people said I couldn't do. I was told I would never live on my own, Guess what , I have been living on my own since I was 20. I was told I would never be able to have a baby, lol I DID. He'll be 10 in may. My point is I never let 'YOU CAN'T' get in my way of doing things in my life. I started this Marketing stuff a few months ago because I was told 'you can't do that' Damn another person dared me. Now Let me ask you something . Would you work with someone like me? Someone who does not take 'I CAN'T' and makes them into 'I CAN' lol and well's.
I would like to work with you .
Hope you A/all have a Great Christmas
Odette Camilleri Bonett

View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: December 15, 2006, 08:13:33 AM »

Hello from Malta.

My name is Odette and I just decided today to sign up in this GDI Dynamic Marketing Business. I am still in my 7 day trial period and am sending invitations.

Any suggestions?

Take care and GOOD LUCK
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 01:10:17 PM by Frank_M » Logged
LNaranjo

View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: December 16, 2006, 03:47:39 AM »

Hello everyone, I am also new to all of this.. I am so excited and so eager to get on the ball. I just joined today and already I feel there is so much to learn. Where should I start?   Thank you all.

Cool Lorraine
BrianL

Dot What?

View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: December 16, 2006, 03:47:39 AM »

Hello all,

My name is Brian Im from the 801, haha I mean Utah/Oregon.
I travel alot and wanted to stop that if I could, found this, and it looks promising.

For Sure,
Brian L

This is where you all look, for something great.
but theres nothing to look, just me to beat.
Jerry Quaresma

View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: December 17, 2006, 05:11:47 AM »

I have researched hundreds of Internet Business Companies and Global Domains International stands alone as a leader in the industry.  There are no negatives to this business.  Sign up is free to use all of the tools available and then just $10 a month to continue your business affiliation.  If you don't like this business opportunity; you're not ready for your own home based business.  Easy, Affordable, Profitable, and Fun......What else can you ask for?  I am excited to be a part of the GDI Team!

Jerry Quaresma
Quality Marketing
R Davis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1552 on: December 17, 2006, 05:11:47 AM »

Hi Everybody

My name is Rafael Davis but please call me Tina

I have been with GDI for a about 6 0r 7 months now and was and still am very new to the business but the time that i have been with GDI I have learn a lot and still need a lot of help. I know if I stay around I will continue learning. I have been away from the site for about 3 mos now trying out other thing but as you see I am back.

I just want to Thanks everyone that is taking the time to help me when I need it.
Also I want to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a safe New years.

Thanks again
Tina

Rafael (Tina) Davis
Bryan Price

View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: December 18, 2006, 11:54:38 AM »

Hi there everyone, Yes I'm new and looking to find my way around the maze, this my first ever post on any forum so please bear with me, I'm not even sure I'm posting in the right way. Where do I go next?
Herb Crowley

View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: December 18, 2006, 11:54:38 AM »

HI everyone!

I'm a new member with GDI and am very excited about getting started.  Any
recommendations on other popular Internet Marketing boards or forums?
Happy Hollidays to everyone!

Sam
FrancisTay

View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: December 19, 2006, 11:05:09 AM »

Hello There - GDI Community,
I just joined today. I am new to MLM but am willing and teachable. Please advise if you have time. I look forward to be the next GDI story in Singapore.
Cheer
Francis
Kelly Davis

View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: December 20, 2006, 03:58:24 AM »

Hello all!!!
I am new here and I hope this forum will help.  I have a lot of question on getting started.  Thanks for the welcome.  I look forward to working with GDI.
Dave A

View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: December 21, 2006, 12:07:47 AM »

Hey All
  Dave and I (Rhonda) live in Central Ontario Canada.  We are just inside the border of Canadian beauty.  We are both excited about this .ws opportunity.  We should have our website up by mid January.  (Christmas slows us up a little HO HO HO).  Anyways, I was thinking it may be a little more Canadian to say "Hey" instead of "Hi".  What do you think, eh?
Rhonda and Dave
SRuddell

View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: December 21, 2006, 12:07:47 AM »

I just join GDI about a week ago and about to hit this head on.  If you have any ideas for marketing or anything like that say so.

Thanks

steven Ruddell
Jas_Na

View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: December 21, 2006, 12:07:47 AM »

Hi I'm new to GDI and I'm from Singapore. I need help and advise where should I start after signing up.

Thks.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: