May 09, 2024, 01:39:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question About Upgrading to Premium  (Read 2457 times)
Jordan B

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2011, 05:26:25 PM »

Hey GDI Members,

I just signed up last night. I haven't even been a member for 24 hours yet.

But in order to receive the bonuses you have to upgrade to premium or buy 10 DVDs.

Would it be a better idea to buy the 10 DVDs or just to upgrade to premium?

And when I signed up I remember my referral was telling me that I could have a residual income for the rest of my life.

How exactly does that work, I'm a little confused? Even if someone if your downline cancels their domain do you still receive the income from the person?

Thanks in advance
Jordan

VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 06:13:35 PM »

Hi Jordan,

Whether you upgrade to Premium or buy the DVDs is really up to you.

The DVDs can definitely be a great tool to help people you know understand what GDI is all about.  For more information about how to use the DVDs take a look at the GDI wealth building guide which you can find at https://www.website.ws/home/wealthguide

And Premium is a great upgrade as well.  You can find more information about Premium in your GDI member's area.  But, it really is a great value because you get 3 gift cards each month that you can use to give people a free website for 30 days.  Try telling someone that you want to buy them a website and see how they react.  Smiley

Also, every day 3 people get chosen to share in all the sign-ups that do not use someone's affiliate link.  I hit the "GDI lottery" within' the first week that it was released and wound up with quite a few people on my team for free.  Of course, this is not something to rely on because it really is a lottery and completely random.  But, when you win it's definitely a nice surprise.

And of course there are other bonuses and enhancements that come with Premium.

BUT, let me reiterate that it really is up to you.  If you can comfortably afford Premium, go for it.  But don't do it if it will stop you from paying bills or eating.  It's just there for people that are truly serious AND have the ability.  It's not necessary.

Now, about the residual income.  Keep in mind that we do not make money from people.

I'd like to say that again.  We do not make money from other people.

We make money from the revenue generated when people use GDI's products and services.  Our money comes from commissions.

So, if someone cancels their domain we no longer receive commissions on that domain.  You only earn commissions from people who have an active domain that they pay for, whether that be month to month, year to year or some other payment plan.  If they are no longer paying for their domain, you no longer earn commissions on it.

Hope this helps.  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: