May 05, 2024, 03:17:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029317 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: July 18, 2005, 09:41:32 AM »

Great site - loved the line "It's hard to find a rich hermit! - Jim Rohn - Grin"
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: July 18, 2005, 09:47:18 AM »

Hello!

Well, your pool works just fine, just question is a bit awkward. Maybe it would be better to ask: DO YOU HAVE YOUR WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING? But leave it now as it is. We know what's all about.

Yes, I have my site up and rrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

See www.tatjanap.ws

Tatjana
(the annoying one)

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: July 18, 2005, 09:49:59 AM »

Maria,

I think you're off to great start. Having your landing page is one of the best ways to market this business, as you will soon see. Thank goodness that GDI offers such a low-cost web-based package for all of us to use. It really is the best package out there on the internet right now!
Good luck in your success!

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
GSmith

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 18, 2005, 02:41:10 PM »

You are right, Tatjana, question is a bit confusing and actually I should have used the "Poll" icon instead of the question mark any way.  Oh well, learn as I go.  Does anyone know if I can now go back in and change the question mark to a poll icon?

We have had 18 respond so far (out of 5,000!).....Of those 18, fifteen have their sites up and running (Congrats, Everyone!); one does not (thanks for responding any way ONE!), and two are "almost", like me!

LET'S HEAR FROM YOU OTHER 4,982!!!    Right now the percentage of those with sites is very high...83%!  If this poll does get a significant number of replies and that percentage stays high, that will be another really good recruiting tool and favorable stat we can all provide to our prospects.

Gail Smith
Texas
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: July 18, 2005, 04:23:49 PM »

Hello Gail!

Well, you've changed your question I've seen. Good. Well, about changing the icon - I don't know. I didn't even notice which icon is there! Ah, all in all, I see too little to notice that anyway!!!

And yes, this could be another good thing to show to the prospects. I'm cnovinced, that the percentage will stay so high all the time because I think almost everyone comes here to create his own website besides the business and for the business of corse!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
JimD

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 19, 2005, 03:21:36 AM »

Ok, I am still on my free 7 day period.  At first I thought the site builder was not that good.  But, after seeing several other members sites that were great I decided to give it another try.  I think the secret is to use html.  That way you can get the look you want. 

So tell me what you think.  I know it is very basic but for me it is a good start.

www.jimdonahue.ws

JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: July 19, 2005, 03:21:36 AM »

I believe in having the new members review every area of their back office thoroughly before anything else. Then, they can present all their questions to me. This saves time and frustration at the very beginning. I have three-wayed  downline members on a call so we could go over different questions together. Of course there will be other questions that come up from time to time but that is expected. I welcome all their questions at any time. 

I find the three way calls help to build a stronger rapport quickly for the team.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Nino S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: July 19, 2005, 03:30:22 AM »

I still need to learn how to load things to the sitebuilder. Does anyone have any ideas.

Here is my website: http://www.hhsn.ws

Thanks,

Nino

Nino Salise
Kyra Tuey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: July 19, 2005, 06:03:41 AM »

I've used GDI's Site-Builder before & found that it was a little complicated for me to use. So I had to switch to another program & do it all myself.
So, I think you're webpage is great start! Keep up the good work.

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: July 19, 2005, 08:45:33 AM »

Hello all,

GDI is the greatest! My fiance and I have been in since around the first of July, and it's happening! We have a few people in our downline, (some paying, some not), and are striving for more.

My fiance is the one that works this business for the most part, and he built this latest website to promote GDI. Please take a look and let us know what you think. We appreciate any suggestions! He has been building websites for a little while now and loves to hear the feedback.

http://www.thisones4u.ws/

Thank you and good luck to all!!!

KimB

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: July 19, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »

I just viewed your website, Kim. Wow!! I thought I was on a trip in Vegas. Really it gave me the feeling of having a party. The letters were even dancing. It was a facinating trip!! Very creative. But where is the music? I actually turned up my speaker to make sure I wasn't missing it. Great job!!

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Kyra Tuey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: July 19, 2005, 02:40:20 PM »

KimB,

You're website is GREAT!!! Good Job!
One thing though....your picture, when you click on it, the pages errors....not sure if it's just me....but you should check it out!

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
BrianPerrone

Happy Emailing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: July 20, 2005, 03:19:22 AM »

GREAT SITE..I would personally add a disclaimer page about get rich quick schemes etc. Especially with the banner at the bottom of the home page.

Other than that, I think it is great!

Brian Perrone

Brian Perrone

"Get what you want by helping others get what they want!" author Unknown
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: July 20, 2005, 03:19:22 AM »

Warren, I like your site very much. You did a great job!!

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
CarlKlapper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: July 20, 2005, 03:24:13 AM »

Thank you all for your very nice comments.

Carl
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 03:25:08 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Carl Klapper
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: