May 09, 2024, 05:46:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Methods/Ideas  (Read 158224 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: October 11, 2008, 02:45:57 PM »

I believe building front lines (level 1) is a short term solution.
But it does give you quick income (with the bonus GDI is offering)

I prefer to build deep to get maximum leverage and long term residual income.
This is can be done by using a downline builder to automatically assign new people in 1 line spillover.
It encourages team work as well as motivates new downlines.
See my post here for a screen shot on how it works
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=9753.msg27468#msg27468

There are many marketing methods or system that we can use, one of them is Joe's power5plan

Others that you can google and consider are :

Downline secrets
Hits2u
GDI team Builder
The Serbert System
3in7
The Renegade Network Marketer
Dream Team Formula
Magnetic Sponsoring
Pay-It Forward 4 Profits
MLM Goldmine

It's good to just choose one that suits us and work from there.
Each has it's own benefits. At the end of the day, it is always good to develop your own system when you have grown a large team.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: October 12, 2008, 07:54:13 AM »

Thanks DPro,

I never really got how Dream Team works, until now. Very nice script!

I hope I can count on your YouTube votes to help spread awareness of GDI to the YouTube community.

Cheers

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: October 12, 2008, 11:21:19 AM »

Hi Joe, thanks for reading my post  Smiley
I just replied your other thread about the youtube friend adder software.
Maybe that could be useful to spread the GDI videos.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Gudrun R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

All the marketing material I can find for GDI is geared towards selling the opportunity. The fliers, the emails all of it. Does any one have anything they use to market the services we provide without mention of the opprtunity?

I totally agree with you! Everybody does´nt want to market the opportunity but the products!
I think that if it was easier to sign up and easier to create a website more people would sign up. If you could click a button where it says: make your own website in 3 minutes - without going trough the members area, it would be much more easy to make a website. If there was a possibility to make a website and put all the photos in it you want - + a guestbook and other things, people would be more interested.

I miss some banners with the products aswell.

I really think that the product itself is ok - but it is not good promoted

Remember to not to forget that consistency is the key to success!
ChinyereM

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »

How do I get to the marketing section?  And are there any free websites where I can post ads?

Y_Inoue

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

I am planning market ws in Japan. I have to set up pages in Japanese. Is there someone who can tell me how I integrate those Japanese pages, including landing pages and other  tutorials, to this site or to my site yet making me possible to earn the BIG commission?

MATTIA G

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

Italiani ! Sono appena arrivato... Chi mi dice se adWords funziona? Ho appena iniziato, 30 visite e nessun iscritto.
Vickey L

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 18, 2008, 03:38:23 AM »

I just signed up two days ago and I've looked through the Back Office and I was looking for
Marketing tools and sample ad copy.  I didn't see any.  Can anyone tell me where I can find
Ad copy to help with advertising.  I'm not real good coming up with a headline and sales
copy. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Vickey
AnnIsabell

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 24, 2008, 03:02:01 AM »

Hello to all of you!
My name is Samuel, my mother Ann and I are working on this together. We have been a GDI member for a little while now. I know that this has probable been covered before but I have a question. Do google adwords ads work well? I'm not real sure what to do as far as how to get some sign ups. We would really like to get this going so any help or pointers would be great!
Thanks so much,
Samuel Isabell
DSeko

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2009, 09:49:17 AM »

I was wondering if GDI offers auto responders that we can use with forms/capture pages and optins for our websites other than the GDI autoresponder where the optins get only the GDI follow up letters?

For instance if I want to offer my visitors an optin form to recieve a free ebook download would I have to use an outside autoresponder for something like this.

Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thanks,
DSeko
crusade2wealth
« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2009, 04:58:09 PM »

I was wondering if GDI offers auto responders that we can use with forms/capture pages and optins for our websites other than the GDI autoresponder where the optins get only the GDI follow up letters?

For instance if I want to offer my visitors an optin form to recieve a free ebook download would I have to use an outside autoresponder for something like this.

Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thanks,
DSeko

Hi DSeka,

GDI does not provide auto-responders.  You will have to go through an outside agency/company and get that setup.  There are plenty of good auto-responder/marketing companies out there.  Choose one that fits what you are wanting to accomplish.
Michelle_T

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 05, 2009, 06:54:28 AM »

Hi GDIers,
Thanks for all you tips but what banners do I use for traffic exchangers? I'm new at all this and cant work out how to use GDI banners on TX sites?
Cheers Michelle.
Charles A

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 16, 2009, 04:33:16 AM »

Does the system work well with cloaked links? 

Also, does anybody know if standard GDI links are okay to use on article directories (ie. Ezinearticles.com)?

Charles
BarabasZoltan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: September 23, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »

Hi Charles!

If u cloak your affiliate links, is not so important with GDI. This important if you fear about affiliate comission thief, but this not too often here. Another point of view, if u try tu submit your article to a directory witch not tolerate affiliate links. If this situation, is good thing cloaked links. sorry for bad english.

Are You Satisfied with your GDI Growing? No? Try this:
GDI Sign ups, 7 other income streams, plus 125$ Guaranteed "Sign up" bonus!
R_Piper

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2009, 06:16:30 AM »

Yellow pages is a great ideal, but you got to remember they get alot of people trying to sell them something so its better to start with your business associates. If you have a friend in real estate start there and them maybe you can do a meeting and greet to get other realtors interested in your product. Cold calling is not always good, also it may be illegal if they are on the do not call list.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
  Print  

Jump to: