May 03, 2024, 04:39:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205190 times)
Victoria Frazer

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: November 28, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »

Hello, everyone!  My name is Victoria Frazer and I live in St. James, Missouri.  I have been working for Rent A Center for two years in January and I have began to think I have no future there. It is so hard to move up in the company because they bring an outsider and step on your toes to take your job... Undecided My husband and I decided that I needed something different because I work long hours and I am never home.  One day I had had enough of my co-workers and I was searching for jobs on the RollaNet Classifieds and I found the ad for "Work-at-Home for Global Domains International".  We were both very skepitical until I had the group interview and actually signed up.  Today I finished my registration and I am still very very new and learning the next steps to building my business and income.  To make a long story short, I am very excited to be in the business, and if you have any tips or advice, I am a very open minded person, so shoot the ideas my way!!!!  Grin

Thank you,

Victoria
Pamela Simpson

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: November 28, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »

I just want to say hello and that I am a new member, don't understand everything as of yet.

Heard from everyone of the people above me....thank you!

I sponsored one person (a good friend) which to me is wonderful and a good start.

Sincerely,

Pamela
L Glazier

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: November 28, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »

My name is Lidia. I'm new, nervous, overwelm, slow at tiping and don't know what I'm doing. I'm not quit an internet sabe. I know and I feel this business have potencial. please forgive my grammar. I speak two laguages and, when I am nevous I cant spell go figuer. any way, I'm trying so hard to get this business going. I made flyers gave them out but, no responce to it. I tryed to get email leads but, do not know wish one is the best for me. I've been scam before so it is cain of hard to depart with my money. the little bit i have. please I need some one to lead me to the right direction. About me, I'm 60 years, an american living in TX. My native country is the Republic Of Panama and I am a desabled veteran of the USA army. Thank you.
DanyBernard

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: November 30, 2008, 03:30:39 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Dany and I live in Quebec Canada. I am very interested in learning how to use the benefits of GDI to promote this site on the web. How do I submit my site to search engines to get maximum exposure and clicks?

P.S. If you speak french, contact me, because i'm a french canadian, but i understand english.

Thanks and Show me the Money.!!! Smiley

Dany Bernard (berny)
Steve Hoffmann

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: November 30, 2008, 03:30:39 PM »

:)hi  my name steve,
help i need is with auto responder
AvdoH

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: November 30, 2008, 03:30:39 PM »

Hi everyone, my name is Avdo, and I am from Split(Croatia).. I have just started,and any tips will do good..don't hesitate to send me tips and advices Smiley, I wanna grow..
once againe hello to everyone

Avdo
MDavid3

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: November 30, 2008, 03:30:39 PM »

Hi Im David Moffett Jr from Saint Louis, Mo. I'm really excited about the business and would love to get information on how to really grow in this business. Really looking forward to seeing freedom. 
King_Gail A

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: November 30, 2008, 03:30:39 PM »

Huh  Hi...been new for about 1 week...tried to download the Intro ebook on the steps to wealth at the website.ws site, but all of it wouldn't download...can someone send me a PM?

I'm slow getting started...been in network marketing many times over the years...done ok some of the time, but I feel LOST here lol

You guys are a bit "different"...so I'd really like to give this a solid 'go'.

Thanks 4 your help...this granny can use all the help she can get!

Allyson (I usually go by my middle name)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 03:31:46 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AlainNunez

Get much Money like me.Hosting,Socialnetwork,Forex

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1193 on: November 30, 2008, 03:36:15 PM »

Hello everyone, and took a month in GDI and I've progressed in the construction site. I can see more or less the idea that I am developing, and I have others in mind, I want to ask a question or recommend will be welcome thank you all and patience. alain

hola todo el mundo, ya llevo un mes en gdi y he avanzado en la construccion de mi sitio. pueden ver mas o menos la idea que estoy desarrollando, y tengo otras en mente, quien quiera preguntar algo o recomendar sera

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 03:43:57 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

I have my own website by GDI. Socialnetwork and Traffic in Directmatches . Financial Business in Forex market. Good for business is GDI. Thanks.
PeggyElliott

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: November 30, 2008, 03:36:15 PM »

Hi,
My name is Peggy Elliott, from Ontario, Canada, I excited but also I am very nervous about online buisnesses. I hope I made the right decission. My credit cards need help Smiley
JyothiA

View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: December 01, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

:)Hi! Just signed in as new member with high hopes for increased income with GDI - willing to do my part!

JA
J_Calderon

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: December 01, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

Hi, guys I am from Miami and just joined yesterday 11/30/08. This opportunity has all the elements for a successfull online biz: simple, duplicatable and right tools. Can't wait to start marketing and making money!!!!
UrbanG

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: December 01, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

Hello i'm from Rome, italy. Hope this isn't a useless thing----
Enejda M

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: December 01, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

hi evryone, my name is enejda and i live in italy... is there anyone from italy?

wish all of you good luck with this businesse!  Wink
Patricia Rivers

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: December 01, 2008, 06:33:31 PM »

Hi! :

Thank you for the welcome greeting.

I am very excited to be an affiliate. My husband, sister and I signed joined on Saturday and we are dizzy from viewing the support infomation and the marketing tools.

This is a great opportunity to market and experience income expansion.

I am ready to receive the guidance and give this options to others.

Yours Truly,

Patricia
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: