May 03, 2024, 06:20:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205208 times)
Sakhu Mesura-El

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1170 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »

Hey, my name is Sakhu.  I'm new to GDI, but I've been involved with network marketing for 11yrs. GDI is the real deal !!!

Sakhu,
RoyalG

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »

Hi. I just joined a few minutes ago. I am from Fresno Ca. I will take any tips. I want to get this to work fast. Thanks in advance.
AnalieB

View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Analie and I'm from the Philippines. I joined this group because I believed that this can help me achieve my financial freedom. As of now i'm still familiarising this new businmess and i hope i can get some inputs from you guys.

thank you Smiley
Janine_Levy

View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Janine.  I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and for the past seven years have been douped by "Internet Marketers" promisimg a profitable work-at-home business sooo many times that I'm beginning to think that when I'm online the scammers can see the word "sucker" stampted to my forehead. Tongue  While trying to make a decent living for my family, I've lost thousands of dollars to these scams. Cry

When I came across this site two days ago (with the help of Renee Kennedy's post), I immediately recognized that this opportunity was not like all the others.  This site didn't leave any unanswered questions or demand immediate payment to find out what the business was all about...so of course, I'm now looking forward to working with you all.  I have already sent out a bunch of emails using my paid opt-in lists from my other ventures.

Thank you, Renee, for this opportunity.  I look forward to building this opportunity into my children's college fund (and maybe a little extra for my husband and I Wink ).
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 06:38:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ara N

View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: November 26, 2008, 06:40:26 AM »

some help here would be greatly appreciated because my upline is always offline and my sponsor cant give me direct help unless I wait for the 14 hour email Embarrassed
RobinGolliher

View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: November 26, 2008, 06:44:41 AM »

Hello to all. I just figured out how to get to this area. I hope all is going to have a great Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving on this Saturday I would love to get some help here. I have no clue what to do but will wait til after the holiday. HELP
EDana

View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: November 26, 2008, 09:18:15 AM »

Hello all! I'm very excited to get promoting the business, and I started a thread elsewhere but it didn't get posted. Does it have to go through an approval process first?

Anyway, the question I had was do I have to change the DNS if I'm not going to do any editing with the site? I just want to promote the links that are given to me. I want to make sure I have everything right before I submit my link to search engines.

Thanks in advance.
DavidJackson

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

Hello. My name is David Jackson, from Calumet City, Illinois. I want to be on the leaderboards daily, like my sponsor Tim Sebert. I'm considering the GDI autoresponder. Any suggestions for anyone. Thanks in advance.
George_S1

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

Greetings,
My name is George and I am a fresh newbie with GDI and am looking forward to getting the ball rolling. I have been looking through the various areas in the site but do not see anywhere suggested/recommended ads, or other material optimized for SEO promo. Additionally, I have been trying to come up with a list of keywords, but am too new to come up with something effective. In the past have also used article sumissions, but again am to new to come up with anything of value.
Anybody have any ideas/recommendations or suggestions.
Thanks
Sakhu Mesura-El

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1179 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

Hey, my name is Sakhu and I have been involved in network marketing for 11yrs.   GDI is the most lucrative opportunity that I have seen in a long time. 

Regards,

Sakhu
Ignasius Egan

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

hi to all...my name is egan and i lived in Rhode island USA.
i just join GDI few minutes ago...and to be honest i don't have any idea what i'm doing here.
And this is my first time involved with forum,beside.... i'm not one of the "Hi tech guy" who knows a lot about  computer...
So if u guys have some tips and trick for me to get this thing going ...please enlight me...
Venkata S

View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

Hi, I am Venkata from New Zealand. I am new to this and would like to know the steps to build up this business. Please tell me how to get started and the first steps before going ahead.

Thank you
Venkata
HarryB1

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

Hi,newbe here,I'm Harry and I'm from Massachussets.I really believe GDI can
help me be sucsessful.I do have alot of questions and find my back office a bit
confusing,but one thing at a time.what's the best way to set up my email for my business? And how do I access my email? Sorry,I really am new at this.
KaroneH

View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

Hello.  My name is Kay and I'm a new member from Chicago, IL.  I'm trying to set everything up so I can start promoting my business, but I don't really know how to set up my website.  If anyone knows how, could you give me a buzz.  My email is gdinfo@karoneh.ws

also....if I want to change my domain form Karoneh to something different, how would I do that??
Ana Ceapa

View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: November 28, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »

My name is Ana, I'm from Romania and I'm really new here. I was wondering if anyone here can give me a hand in getting acounted with the basic things I have to do to get sarted. I read mostly all I could read on the site but still there are some gaps in the idea of this business. Please help!
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: