May 03, 2024, 02:51:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205178 times)
MHurley

Fresh Ideas For Growing Your Business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1140 on: November 18, 2008, 03:38:23 AM »

My partners and I had been looking for an opportunity like this to offer our small business clients for their use both business and personal. My team has just begun using our arsenal of unique marketing solutions to let our new potential downline partners know about this unique opportunity. Looking forward to working with everybody here.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 03:39:24 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Absolute Customer Solutions is a leading strategic marketing services provider helping clients achieve increases in revenue, profit, market share and customer loyalty objective though various unique and cutting edge marketing strategies and systems.
BEllis

View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: November 19, 2008, 06:26:07 AM »

Hi my names bryan im from somerset uk im new to all this and need some help in getting me up and running hope you can help me many thanks bryan
Doug Close

Build big and keep on building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1142 on: November 19, 2008, 06:26:07 AM »

Hello everyone - my name's Doug, just joined GDI -hope to enlighten the world to this wonderful opportunity.

Hope everyone is just dandy...

PEACE

Daniel T1

View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: November 19, 2008, 06:26:07 AM »

thank you for the welcome
Anghel Catalin Eugen

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: November 19, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

hello everybody my name is Catalin Eugen Anghel and im from England im new here too im register for more then a week i think so and still working to find people...
I really need help on how to make this business grow....
any help and suggestions would be appreciated....
TBenitez

View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: November 19, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

Hi my bame is Theresa and I am from Florida. I am a new member and any great tips on how to succeed that anyone would like to share would be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you.  Best of Luck to All!!!
Theresa
TCoad

View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: November 19, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

Hi my name is Tonda I am new here, Not had alot of time to go over things??? the things I have not sure how
to do??? I will just keep going at it maybe get it some day soon.
         Thanks
Brandy Elias

View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: November 19, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

Hello all, my name is Brandy Elias and I just signed up. I am having a rough time getting started, any tips?
TGreen

View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: November 19, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

Just getting started here in NC.  I am a Realtor & internet marketer.  With the down economy, just looking for another source of income.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 03:09:02 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
CBascomb

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: November 19, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
A Akers

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: November 19, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

my name is anthony i am a new member i have not made any money in 4months i need help really bad
CBascomb

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: November 19, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.
hi my name is cassandra from cleveland,ohio and i'm new to this what i will like to know i don't have nobody emails addresses to promote my website so how can i go on by doing something else don't have alot of money just want to make money andhelp get there with me tell me what can help me thanks Cheesy
Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
Tammy Hall

View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: November 20, 2008, 01:11:44 PM »

Hi.,  My name is Tammy.  I just joined yesterday.  I am from Ontario Canada.  I am new to this also.  I am hoping to create a website for my business and to get hard working people like myself to join my team.  I am on my way to achieving my goals in life and I would love to help others do the same.
Amanda Lancaster

View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: November 20, 2008, 01:13:53 PM »

Hello.  My name is Amanda. I live in Goldsboro, NC, USA.  I am very excited about the whole prospect.  I've just come through.  I'm open for all conversation.  I love talking, and I love talking to people from all walks of life. Thanks for the welcome.  Amanda
EOroc

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: November 20, 2008, 01:13:54 PM »

Aloha!  My name is Erin.  I'm from Honolulu, Hawaii but currently reside in Florida.  I am new to GDI and am excited about getting involved with GDI.  Cheesy 
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: