May 17, 2024, 04:59:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210607 times)
KevinMcDaniel

View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:06 AM »

Hi, my name is Kevin McDaniel and I live in Michigan, USA.

I just joined today under the 7 day free trial.

This looks very promising   Grin and I look forward to moving forward in the process and seeing how to make money with this.

Thanks,
Kevin McDaniel
S_Whitehead

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:06 AM »

Hello everyone.  I just signed up and I am in need of some help.  I am very lost and haven't a clue on what to do.  I was forced to quit my job due to medical reason and saw how this could make me some money.  I need it and would love it but cant figure it out.  HELP me please!! Huh Cry
G_Mike

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

I'm trying to MONETIZE  my Hosting but having problems with doing so.  Can anyone help me understand this process ?

Mike
Kellee G

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

WHOO HOO!!! Cheesy I am so excited to get this thing started! I have searched high and low to find a job that would benefit me from home. My name is Kellee and I live in Maryland on Andrews AFB and it is so hard being a military wife when it comes to finding a job of any sorts. I am the type of person who believes in making my own money, so I try everything and anything that is out there, and now I am syked  Grin about getting started with this company. I have never made my own site so PLEASE anyone that has any advise I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks much and will talk to you ladies and gentlemen soon!

Kellee Green

KGreen
BryanJames

View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

I am currently a new member and would like more information on how I can get more leads to my website!

Can anyone out there help me?
V_Seleckis

View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: November 10, 2008, 09:45:24 PM »

Hello everyone. My name is Vitalijs iam from latvia but living in scotland(about 4yrs). Like everyone else what to make some money. Iam very confused how to start and what to do!!! As far as i know iam "sitebuilder".  ehh
Lester Larsen

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: November 10, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »

Hi,
     My name is Les Larsen and I just became a member about three weeks ago.  I am still trying to get established but not much luck so far.  I have had 2 affiliates sign up under me but one has already quit and the other isn't having any luck signing anyone.  I have tried some different things like registering with spiderweb systems and putting ads on Craiglist.  My family and some of my friends have told me I was dumb for even getting into GDI and I sure would like to prove them wrong.  I have always been told that you have to spend over a hundred dollars a month to make MLM work.  I was hoping that was not true with GDI.  I have pretty much used up my resouces until I can land enough affiliates to pay for that advertising.  I have heard alot of stories of the great experience others have had with GDI and only hope I and many others, new to this game, will be able to share our success stories in the near future. 
T_Mention

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: November 10, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »

Hi my name is Tonya

I have been a member for 2 weeks now still getting things sorted out and getting familiar with sight also tring to see how to create my own site..Loving it so far no income yet but early on..
JerriK

View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: November 10, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »

My name is Jerri and I am in Minnesota...I am soooo lost  Sad
MichaelNealon

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: November 10, 2008, 09:45:26 PM »

Hi, I am Mike and I live in Sanford, NC, USA. How is everyone doing?
J_Estell

View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: November 12, 2008, 02:10:17 PM »

Hi my name is Jesse Estell I'm from Illinois and I don't have very much experience with web building but I found a good mentor to help me start my own web page.   I don't have very much traffic yet but I optimistic and hope this will be the ticket I need to build success. 
ZhengLi

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: November 12, 2008, 02:10:17 PM »

hello this is michael,from China..

www.yesgo.ws

this is my web Grin
NReinhart

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: November 12, 2008, 02:10:17 PM »

Hi!!

I'm Nicole, and I'm from Canada ... I joined yesterday, after hearing a conference call, and am EXCITED about this ... but I have a problem ...
The link given to me for the training video doesn't work, and I'm not sure that I know what I'm doing when it comes to building the website ...
Any help? Smiley

Thanks!!!
JLara

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: November 12, 2008, 02:12:48 PM »

Hi My name is Jodi Lara and I am from tennesssee and I am very new to this concept! I hope I can figure it all out! Undecided
JYNIFER_GASSIOTT

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »

Huh  new and confused. Hello everyone. I am going to do the best of my best to get this rolling.

My son who is 19 had a wreck and almost died in July of this year and we didnt have health insurance, so I really need this to work to help pay 2 million dollars worth of bills. He had massive internal injuries and was on life support for 3 months. He has had 13 surgeries but is okay and home now. We are facing those bills and he is now disabled and cant work for at least a year, so this is very important to me to get this to work for me and for my son. If anyone has any suggestions, as to how to get started, please let me know. All opinions are welcome. I have a great guy John Rivera who helped me get started in this and is currently helping me to get going and was so kind to help me get my back office and a spread sheet for organization started and my websites straightened out. I just dont want to wear him out with questions so I am looking for other help sources also . I look forward to meeting everyone and working with everyone as a team.

Jynifer Gassiott
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: