May 12, 2024, 05:38:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780576 times)
DonnaM1

GDI Maggi in da' howse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1485 on: July 21, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »

I am finding all this so incredible to see all the people from Colorado on the GDI forum. I am from Denver and I have been a member of GDI since 2005, but I have just now decided to market GDI recently. I have done many things with my website but none of it was GDI. Huge mistake! I knew back in 2005 that it was a good thing and GDI ended up being the only business opportunity that I kept around for 4 years. I promise you nothing else was worth it. Everything else was making someone else money, but not me. So, I am like an old timer newbie. From what I've learned about internet opportunites is that the $10 you pay GDI per month in practically free compared to what others want. And, isn't it worth $10 per month to own your own business? It's not like you need a SBA loan or anything. Please don't think I lost a fortune on the internet, I found GDI early on. I just kept going back to work, building other people's business. Now I'm building mine.

So I say welcome, everyone, I am finally having fun now that it's all about MY GDI Business and not John Doe's Company. Be sure to look at GDI really good before you kick it to the curb after a mere 7 days.

I would like to encourage anyone that has their own personal GDI video to show their stuff at the Power5Plan Channel on YouTube. Also at http://power5plan.com/blog/ they will advertise GDI for you for free; where GDI AFFILIATES UNITE! Just like that a place to start growing you GDI business.

GDI Maggi Mcgee
Be Blessed in Your Marketing Today!
Debra H1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1486 on: July 21, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »

im new please callme leah
i work in the emergency dept on night shift so im up all night and sleep in the day

love to connect with others that are also night people
i dont know where to start
i did set up my site
and sent out links in the traffic exchange programs
so hits are rolling now Wink

i wanna do the door to door selling
it would be good espically in this area where over half are now unemployed
or laid off from work due to the recession .

do you have brochures ?
or can you just hand a dvd to them

i want to be able to explain the system without sounding like a idiot Tongue

im tenacious and dont stop whe n i see a oppertunity
i grab it and this video made a hUGE impact

Good luck everyone
Leah
VanessaMacias

View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 22, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »

Hello...Im Vanessa, also from SoCal. I am Brand new to GDI & I am trying to set up my site....can anybody tell me what my URL would be? I know, dumb question but I really have no idea!
CarmenDrizzle

View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 22, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »

Hi, everybody! I'm a single mom of 6 going on 7 in October. I'm excited about this business opportunity. I'm not sure what to do, just yet. I emailed my mentor so I can get started. I love the way the website is set up, its easy to navigate.
LaToyaS

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 24, 2009, 02:38:40 PM »

hello guys. My name is LaToya and I am enjoying the sunny, high humid weather of swFlorida! I am happily married with 1 son and I am also a working mom out of the home and looking forward to earn extra money on the side pt from home with my business. I am looking forward to meeting other moms out there to network with and to just have fun. Have a blessed day and its such a blessing to be in gdi. I am sure I will find success here.  Grin
ChrisC1

View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 26, 2009, 12:59:45 PM »

hello to everyone in the gdi nation . my name is chris chahine and I'm from detroit , michigan
MarkBraun

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 29, 2009, 03:07:17 AM »

im Mark from Florida im new around here hope too make the grade my friend Paul Cherry has helped me alot peace!
O Jessica

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: July 29, 2009, 03:09:53 AM »

New member here...just trying to find my way around the site and get comfortable.  Thought I would send everyone a hello!  I wish the best to all of you and hope to make some new friends here (and money)!   Grin
AnnaD

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 30, 2009, 03:02:46 PM »

Hi from Brooklyn.
Anybody from Brooklyn here?
I am just made my 3rd step Smiley
Taylor U

View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: August 02, 2009, 01:37:34 PM »

Hey everybody, I very excited to be here and learn how to make income online. I signed about three weeks and wasn't able to get started right away because of other issues but I'm glad to see GDI has such a huge online community and I know that if I ever need help all I have to do is give a shout.   Smiley
David A Strausser

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: August 04, 2009, 03:50:16 AM »

Hello, My name is David Strausser, and I am 22 years old. I am currently residing in Upstate NY, and work at the local hospital. I decided my job there just wasn't enough, and that's when I found GDI. My current team consists of myself and 2 close friends who , like me, are looking to get a little more out of life.

We are currently trying to gain GDI hits using the Spider Web Sytem.

If you have any tips, we are open for suggestions. We currently have submitted to Google Adwords, purchased sponsoring on AutomatedReferral.com, purchased DVD packages, and have contacted several phone leads, yet we have not recieved any sign ups.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:50:45 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Cynthia Lozano

View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: August 05, 2009, 03:05:46 AM »

Grin Hi everyone. I just joined today amd I'm from North Carolina. I justed wanted to jump in and introduce my self to everyone and I'm looking forward to working with everyone in my up and down line.

Cynthia
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1497 on: August 05, 2009, 07:03:14 AM »

Grin Hi everyone. I just joined today amd I'm from North Carolina. I justed wanted to jump in and introduce my self to everyone and I'm looking forward to working with everyone in my up and down line.

Cynthia

Hello back from a fellow North Carolinian (Cary, NC to be exact).  Welcome to GDI!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
CynthiaF

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: August 09, 2009, 04:02:41 PM »

First I want to say thanks to my sponsor Justin for advertising this great opportunity in the first place! Without him I'd never have found GDI.  I'm on my 7-day trial and am liking what I see so far.  It is a tad bit overwhelming to tell the truth but I'm in great need of that "extra income" as most of us are these days!

I am 47, a paralegal, live in Virginia, USA.  I have a degree in computer science and love to work on computer html programming and graphics.  The idea of a website for me at $10 a month alone was great but to make money at the same time!  Well here I am lol

I know if I decide to stay I will be trying to glean as much knowledge and help from my upline as well as this forum and all of you. 

Again, thanks for having me and we'll see where we go from here!

Blessings,

Cynthia "Cyn" Ferguson

Blessings,

Cyn
DSeko

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: August 09, 2009, 04:02:41 PM »

Just signed up last night. Been looking things over today.

DSeko
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: