May 12, 2024, 04:42:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780560 times)
GregoryEckrich

View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: June 24, 2009, 04:11:54 PM »

Hello GDI Members from a newbie!
Hope all are well and looking to get better.
Carpe diem--this day will never come again.
MattHefner

View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Matt Hefner. I am from northern Kentucky, close to Cincinnati.

I am brand new to GDI but ready to go! Looking for that income for life!

I look forward to meeting you guys and making new friends!

God bless,
Matt Hefner  Grin
JohnFerrari

View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: June 30, 2009, 02:05:41 PM »

Hi All!

First time in here, FINALLY, after being a GDI member for about 3 months or so.
My name is John and I am located in Nassau County, Long Island, NY.

New to the whole Website Building "thing" ( technical term ) so figured I'd do some experimenting
with my GDI account. Hoping it's as easy as the other hosting accounts I have, seem to be.

Have a great week! Smiley

JF
Romesa G

View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: July 01, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am very new to GDI and happy to be here! Wow! That commissions calculator is enough to fire ANYBODY up isn't it?!!! Gonna GROW IT BIG!
L Palmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1474 on: July 02, 2009, 03:01:29 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I'm a new affiliate who just signed up yesterday and am very excited about this program.

Thanks
Lacy_Houston

View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: July 05, 2009, 03:53:06 PM »

Hey Guy's
My name is Rev. Lacy from Shgreveport, Louisiana. Any advice is welcomed!
Holland_Steven

View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: July 06, 2009, 10:18:18 PM »

Hello to all,
My name is Steven. Im located in the Houston area and am a new member as of today. Im still no sure what to think of all this but figure it wouldnt hurt to try. I love to have the chance to do a little networking  and maybe bounce around some ideas. Please get in touch with me with any advice or questions. It would be much appriciated.

Thanks
K Smith1

View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: July 08, 2009, 04:02:43 PM »

Hi folks!  Names Kent, just joined up yesterday.  Already trying to promote like mad, attempting to utilize myspace atm and trying hard to get the word out there and also just joined up with that power5plan thing.  Looking to help my wife out since i cant work atm and looking for some side cash at the very least if not more so working hard at it.  Any further suggestions aside from what my upline is giving me is always welcome  Cheesy.
BonnyH

View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: July 10, 2009, 03:39:37 AM »

My name is Bonny and I'm overwhelmed with all of the information buy I'm trying  Grin

Looks like a great company!!
C Cuthill

View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: July 10, 2009, 03:29:49 PM »

Hi, I am Carole Cuthill from Fayetteville, NC.  I don't have a clue what I'm doing yet.  But.... I am a network marketer with my finger in several very lucrative pies and thought this might add to my income streams. 
EThomas1

View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: July 10, 2009, 03:29:49 PM »

Hi, I am Edna from Miami and new. l Hope I can find some miami GDI here.
DTerry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1481 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:38 AM »

New to GDI within the last two months.  Having a blast!
AmandaS1

View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: July 13, 2009, 03:05:17 AM »

Houston tx here and very new to this. I hope this works i have been scamed before but, im ready for the income jump
DDemars

View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: July 20, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »

Hello to all members my Name is Donald Demars and my wife Gail signed up about a year ago and really haven't done to much with the business.  But now we are going forward with the business especially the way the economy is going.  We just moved down from New Hampshire to Charlotte,North Carolina to help my daughter because she has an illness which has put her back in forth at the hospital and she has two young daughters four and eight so we moved down here to help her with them.  Things have been very tight being on a fixed income so my wife and I decided to pick up and go forward with WS Global which is a great business opportunity.  Looking forward to meet other members.

Thank you
Donald Demars-NC

Donald Demars
C_Dawson

View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: July 20, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »

Hi everyone, My name is Colin and Im from California, Im a new member and looking forward to new challenges, Ive never done this before like many of you here, like to wish you all good luck and success.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: