May 12, 2024, 06:50:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780593 times)
Jerome Lynch

View Profile
« Reply #1425 on: April 16, 2009, 05:34:36 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE, LOGGING IN FROM MERRILLVILLE INDIANA Grin
J_Privett

View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: April 21, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »

I am a new member to GDI and I need some advise to see how to make money with this program,someone please help me to get started. My home was destroyed during Hurricane  Ike and I am living in my R V and fighting with the insurance  company and I was laid off my job in January. I was sent this email from someone I don't know and thought  I would I would give it a try. Custormer support people are nice but not much help I need to talk with someone ( preferably) in the Houston area who is doing well with this program and give some advise on how to make some money with this program. Thanks

j_Privett  
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 02:30:15 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RachelTrimble

View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: April 23, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »

hi my name is rachel i just signed up for this job if anyone can help me get stared let me know by sending me an email or if u want ill give u my number thanks
                              rachel
and iam fro the harrisburgh pa area
DavidScott

View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: April 26, 2009, 05:43:53 AM »

Hi! My name is David and I'm from Rohnert Park, north of San Francisco in Sonoma County.  Love the weather! Wink
ALund

View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: April 27, 2009, 09:39:33 AM »

Hello everyone.  My name is Alan.  I am a new affiliate from the Flint, Michigan area.  This area has been hit very hard lately with the economy and the affect it's had on the auto industry.  I am determined to bring hope and opportunity to people in need of some positive change in their lives. 

Regards to All!

Alan
SReinhold

View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: May 02, 2009, 03:47:27 PM »

Hey Guys!

My name is Suzanne and I'm from Maryland.  I just joined the team a couple of days ago.  I'm a little slow starting, but I'm starting to figure things out.

Does anyone out there have any good advice and guidance for me on how I can be successful at this new venture.  I'd love to hear from you!

I'm soooo ready to start building my business and earning Income For Life!  Grin

Suz
TatianaJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: May 03, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »

Grin Hey all! My fiance and I are new with GDI, a little over a week, Kevin Sousa is our direct upline. Anyone have any advice we need it. If anyone is in Mass, NH, RI we can do lunch. We also run our own retail n more store.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:01:18 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GoranKralj

View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: May 04, 2009, 07:35:05 AM »

Pozdrav svima ja sam iz Hrvatske,ima koga sa ovih prostora?
Mark_Hamilton

View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: May 06, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »

Hello all,
   My name is Mark Hamilton and I am fairly new to GDI.  I live in a fine little
place called Gardnerville, Nevada and I am one of about 5000+ people that live
here.
   I now have the time to get rolling with my GDI business, so would appreciate
any guidance, help, kick in the pants, etc needed to be a success at this.  I have
a few sign ups, but have sort of stalled out - so I am seeking the help of those in
the know - which is you folks in this forum. 
   Feel free to contact me.  I am very receptive to direction and will do as instructed Grin.
   I look forward to hearing from you.

Mark Hamilton
ReggieN

View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: May 06, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »

I was wondering if there are any fellow members in Louisiana.  Please get in touch with me.

Also, I have to say I will need some big time help in almost every aspect. From creating a website to finding targets to market to online.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:38:09 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
KennethH

View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: May 07, 2009, 09:57:52 AM »

Hi, My name is Kenneth and I am from Dallas Texas. I have been working on some other onlline projects, but have found that it takes a long time to get to the $'s. So far I am hopeful with GDI. I have done network marketing before, but i am more of an introvert so I think this will work better. My upline has had a lot of success with online marketing.
     I was having some tech. difficulties and last night I talked for a long time with my upline. Mike was really helpful. We are in the Tissa group which is on the top of the leader boards.
      I hope you all have great success with GDI.
Kenneth Hightower
Bonnie C

View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: May 08, 2009, 03:37:14 AM »

Hi everyone... I'm new here just joined up today. I'm hoping that I'll see the actual benefits of this before my trial is over.  If anyone has any suggestions for me... I'd love to here them!

I've already started distributing in various traffic exchanges, but I'm willing to try any suggestions you guys may have for me.

Looking forward to being around here for a long time,

Bonnie
Robert Shaw

View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: May 17, 2009, 08:52:35 AM »

HI I am Robert Shaw from O.V. Virginia live in Va. Beach now new member just starting seems like a cool job here hope to make lots of cash. Could use help in how to make the most of this.THANKS RPS Smiley
Sharon_K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1438 on: May 18, 2009, 06:46:16 AM »

Hi I'm Sharon from Maryland, hope to get a lot out of this forum and meet new people.  Want to start bring home some money since I lost my job.
Pellerin S

View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: May 18, 2009, 09:20:38 AM »

Hi, I'm Pellerin S from Georgia. This is a tremendous opportunity for me and my family and I couldn't let this pass me by. I've just come through some terrible experiences with hurricanes last year back in my hometown, Louisiana. It really took a toll out of my family's finances.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: