May 04, 2024, 07:10:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Member since 2010  (Read 4045 times)
GDavid3

View Profile WWW
« on: June 07, 2012, 04:09:43 PM »

Hello Everyone
I am a new member of GDI since 2010  I try many things to promote this business to everyone I know on the web to my family, friends.
and the results are negative , I enjoy many other program that help to build the down line for this business and results are still negative.

I would like to ask some of you who are been with GDI many longer than I am how and which tools you use to build the down line.
I spent time and money to promote and I still promoting the site.
Seems that nothing is work on this.
Look like very hard to convince others to join GDI.
Why it is simple but people don't buy this service, Why?
I personally enjoy the site and the opportunity but it still today frustrating get more sign up.

David Giani
LesterDiaz

"Success Is Only For Those That Never Give Up"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 10:17:44 AM »

Hello GDavid

First let me congratulate you for sticking to it even though you are not getting the results you want, few people do this

Now it could be that your promoting GDI in the wrong places, the first thing I tell new members of my team is to not tell any of their friends & family. The only way you are going to get signups in your downline is by getting targeted traffic, for example getting people already looking for information on gdi, make money online, work from home, biz opps ect. I mean targeted traffic using videos, articles and blogs.

Organic traffic is the best traffic, you just gotta figured a way to find it.

Good luck bud

Free Tips & Tricks To Learn How To Build Your Global Domains International Business http://www.lesterdiaz.com/blog

My team's automated Global Domains International sales funnel http://wsaffiliatenetwork.com
MLevy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »

Hi GDavid:

We have an ever growing team just bending over backwards to help all members.  If you are ready to stop struggling, now is your chance.  Email me at: michael@michaeldlevy.ws and I will get you plugged in to our team.  We have FREE support 24 hours a Day 6 days a week and we are passionate to help you.  Let me know if I can help.

Best regards,
Michael

Turn the "I Can't" into the "I Can."  Success is about you!
Michael Levy
Consultant, Visionary, Coach & Mentor
24hr request for support: Schedule an Appointment
member-services@michaeldlevy.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: