May 17, 2024, 02:45:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1034175 times)
Evan Wix

I'm not much, but I'm all I think about ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1065 on: December 13, 2005, 03:51:58 AM »

I am looking for suggestions about a better way to set up my website.  I currently have my website set up to promote my freelance writing business, but I would like suggestions as to how I can add some pages to my site to also promote GDI.  My website is www.ewix.ws I would love some feedback and/or tips about the best way to do this.  Thanks for any and all help.

Evan Wix

"San Dimas High School Football Rules!!"
Jennifer J

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: December 13, 2005, 03:51:59 AM »

Hi Helen

No I don't have mine up yet!  I am still trying to work out my way around everything.  How long have you been in GDI?  I see you are in Sydney - I am on the Sunshine Coast in Qld.  Do you mainly promote on the web or what else do you do? 

I think that it has been said in the forum that if a page takes longer than about 5 seconds to load then you have lost the person, and while I think it is good to have an 'about me' page it is not the main reason for the webiste, so it would be better to concentrate on the other pages.  Anyway I look forward to a long association with GDI and all the folk in the forum.

Ciao for now
Jenny J
MohammedAbdulrahman

Don't get excited, everything will be alright

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1067 on: December 13, 2005, 03:51:59 AM »

Hi Friends,

I am new to websites, and I worked hard to build-up my website, www.starenterprises.ws,  look at it and comment on it.  I will be grateful to you.  Thanks and Regards,

Mohammed Abdulrahman

I am a living lovely person, always helped people and love to help everyone.  God created universe so be generous to every one, never create problems for others, hate is the worst thing in this world.  Love everyone, be passionate, forgive and learn to understand everybody's problem
Mona Boudreau

View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: December 13, 2005, 11:54:43 AM »

Jason I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to submit4u.ws - refreshing colors and lots of useful content - well worth the visit Lots of useful stuff for GDI members.

I also enjoyed my visit to kokomo.ws Smiley Nice clean layout!
ReneeHudak

JUST ONE CLICK!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1069 on: December 13, 2005, 01:58:29 PM »

My website update,,,, check it out!

http://www.earndollarathome.ws

God Bless all!

Randy Thompson

View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: December 14, 2005, 04:18:40 AM »

www.alwaysmoneycomingin.ws

Still under constructioin though.
Richard Drumm

Once A Marine Always A Marine!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1071 on: December 14, 2005, 04:28:56 AM »

If you like the oldies check out my jukebox at http://www.vva877.ws/jukebox.html  Cool

SEMPER FI! ( Always Faithfull )
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1072 on: December 14, 2005, 07:04:11 AM »

I am looking for suggestions about a better way to set up my website.  I currently have my website set up to promote my freelance writing business, but I would like suggestions as to how I can add some pages to my site to also promote GDI.  My website is www.ewix.ws I would love some feedback and/or tips about the best way to do this.  Thanks for any and all help.

Evan Wix

Hi Evan - Your site is a great example of the GDI model. Good Job. I would add more text about yourself and the services you offer. For you this should be a walk in the park.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1073 on: December 14, 2005, 07:07:43 AM »

Hi Friends,

I am new to websites, and I worked hard to build-up my website, www.starenterprises.ws,  look at it and comment on it.  I will be grateful to you.  Thanks and Regards,

Mohammed Abdulrahman

Wheeww. Lots of work gone in here. I personally would like to see a more consistent theme and colors on every page.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1074 on: December 14, 2005, 07:09:41 AM »

www.alwaysmoneycomingin.ws

Still under constructioin though.

Good name Randy Smiley. Let us know when we can look at the finished article.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1075 on: December 14, 2005, 07:13:50 AM »

If you like the oldies check out my jukebox at http://www.vva877.ws/jukebox.html  Cool

Hi Richard - I have always loved this site and great job as usual Smiley This is another great GDI site.

PS you might think about adding Title and Description tags to your site.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 07:53:01 AM by RodB » Logged
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: December 15, 2005, 02:40:09 AM »

try to post my websites  links here   http://www.592sign.ws  ...  http://www.sjoquistadvertising.ws  ...  http://www.obvus.ws  ...  this one developing to just tech.  help  ...  http://www.viknx.ws 
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: December 15, 2005, 02:40:11 AM »

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for your comments. I think About us pages are very common on websites, as it gives the visitor a feel of the author & just where there coming from. if i were to start some kind of business, i would want to read about the company or the individual to learn about their story.  ive seen alot of gdi'rs with the very same pages.Therefore, i think about me pages are very important. Also, there is no right or wrong way to use sitebuilder for any use, personal or business.
As far as promoting GDI, that is something i will concentrate on more from now on, now that my site is finished. But, in the past, i have purchased leads from gdi (Which got me nowhere), i have distributed flyers around my neighbourhood, business cards, talk to people at work, placed free ads, & e-mailed all my contact list. So far, i havent had a single person join my downline, so now im searching the forum for any marketing ideas, as i dont know where im going wrong. Ive been with GDI since October 14th this year, i think. What about you Jennifer? Have you had better luck than me?? Would also love to hear what kind of marketing you use for promoting GDI. Thanks.
Regards,
Helen.
NelfaSquires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1078 on: December 15, 2005, 01:38:39 PM »

Hello all.
This has taken me a while to build (and re-build) but I think it's ready. Please let me know what you think, what you would eliminate and what you would leave as is. I've been learning on my own--(I'll leave it at that) Thanks.
   http://www.goodbye925.ws

I had the same problem before and I thought of sharing it too. Edit the pages #s to a name (ex: page 1 change to Home) or whatever is fit to describe that particular page. I have here a website I built using GDI Site Builder www.maplevalleywaportal.ws  - check it out to see what I mean. I am not trying to brag about it coz I have made several mistakes too... thanks to all the forum members who did visit my sight and made constructive comments... I LEARNED. Later then!

Nelfa Squires - Director MVWA Portal
Jennifer J

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: December 15, 2005, 01:38:39 PM »

Hi Helen

As far as promoting GDI, that is something i will concentrate on more from now on, now that my site is finished. But, in the past, i have purchased leads from gdi (Which got me nowhere), i have distributed flyers around my neighbourhood, business cards, talk to people at work, placed free ads, & e-mailed all my contact list. So far, i havent had a single person join my downline, so now im searching the forum for any marketing ideas, as i dont know where im going wrong. Ive been with GDI since October 14th this year, i think. What about you Jennifer? Have you had better luck than me?? Would also love to hear what kind of marketing you use for promoting GDI. Thanks.
Regards,
Helen.

I haven't actually started doing anything yet, as I mentioned before I am still feeling my way around.  I have today received some email instructions from my upline (thankfully).  I was beginning to think there was going to be no help forthcoming from them.  So anyway now I have a mountain of stuff to read and digest.  I don't know what I'll do, but I think I will try emailing first, not sure if I will use GDI list or purchase one somewhere else.  I also think I will try some free traffic programs and see what they do.  Guess I will also have to get my website up and going.  I do have another website (don't know if I am alowed to put a link here) which I am still working on and trying to get traffic to it as well.  Having a website is one thing - actually getting traffic to it is another altogether.  As far as how long I have been in GDI, well, I have only just had my free weeks trial, but I am determined to make it work somehow. 

Have you contacted your upline and have they given you any assistance as far as what to do next?  What about your sponsor?  Did you join through someone in Australia, or o/seas?  My upline is all in UK - half a world away!  But as I said, thankfully I have now heard from one of them with some words of assistance. 

Where did you get your fliers and business cards made or did you just print them yourself?  I will have to have some made up and I'm not sure what to do about them just yet.  Have you been in any other MLM businesses before?  My husband and I have been in quite a few, but nothing like this, as I am hoping that the website and the movie will do all the selling for me (after all that's what they say it will do!) as I am no good at talking to other people about business opportunities.

Okay better go now - plenty of reading to catch up on.  [/color]

Ciao for now
Jenny J
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: