May 06, 2024, 11:54:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get my GDI website verified by google and other search engines  (Read 2934 times)
DallanL

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2010, 11:28:08 PM »

I try all three different ways to verify my website with google and none of them are working or I don't know how to do..  If anyone has done this or knows how to do it would help me very much thankyou Smiley
AncelF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 11:28:57 AM »

Even, I have been trying to find a solution to insert a Google site owner verification code in my GDI website, but have not been successful. I would appreciate help from anybody who has done this already.

Ancel Fernandes
Visit http://www.EarnInSpareTime.com to learn how to earn more in your spare time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: