May 05, 2024, 05:39:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do You Feel Internet Marketing Is A Waste Of Time?
Yes - 1 (7.7%)
No - 12 (92.3%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member Checking In  (Read 3246 times)
DavidVadasy

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2013, 10:43:58 AM »

With so much perceived saturation and duplication of services and offerings do you feel internet marketing initiatives are a waste of time for all but the most tech savvy entrepreneurs? Or only those with the budgets to have their sites and domains optimized regularly? What alternatives does small business have? Thanks for your feedback!
CherySchmidt

Decide-Commit-Succeed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 11:09:09 AM »

Welcome David! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but I have been busy with my 2 1/2 year old grandson.. I do like your question and I did respond Absolutely No to this Smiley What is your answer? Of course if you are doing what everyone else is doing chances are you will end up spending  A Lot of money and wasting A LOT of time..SO What is it that you are up to online? Looking forward to learning more about you! Chery Smiley

Chery Schmidt Friend & Mentor
24 Hour Support: http://my.vcita.com/cheryschmidt
MY Blog: http://cheryschmidt.ws/
Business E-Mail: chery@cheryschmidt.ws
Love What You Do & Do What You Love
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 11:53:31 AM »

You have to learn that if you share what your passionate about and know how to monitize it. Then that is the project that your real company will have as a source of revenue.

I will share that GDI is your first step in getting it done the right way without a huge budget. This would be your only expense as you learn the 3 Step Strategy in creating a foundation first. Then producing productive activities that will generate revenue based only on our efforts and the support units you have in place.

Get with your sponsors and ask them to teach you the Recruiting Mastery and the 3 Step Strategy.

It is that simple.

Get a few customers
Get a few people who are willing to learn
Help them get a few people as customers.

3 Steps solve every situation and challenge. You just have to be taught how to do things right and where can you gain the free training and support.

Like I always tell everyone of our GDI Family. Get with your sponsor and/or upline first. Try everything possible that is ethical. If that fails and only if that does. Do not give up to become a failure. Just find me or one of my Success Unit Leaders within this forum. And write our email just saying in the body "I ask for help". That is the only requirement for our free lifetime support.

Life is easy when you refuse to sale stuff and get serious with accepting you are only responsible for your growth with your business. Yes, you can have all the passionate support in the world. If you do not "Get Busy" every chance there is with not pitching what every you do. Yet, make contacts with new people everyday. Get their contact information and start to bond  with them. You will find that just really getting to the basics of not complicating things.

You will make new friends daily and learn so much. You will start to develop insight that will blow your mind. Just get with positive people who can really make this work for you and not make it cost everthing  you have, which may not be enough to live off of. Great videos right? Wow all the hype and lights are dimming down now and you are in a state of panic.

Do not give in and just get serious. This is not something you "Wait to see what will happen" no. This is your business platform and you will need GDI. Yet, you thought like millions GDI was your business, well time to wake-up right?

Talk to you soon and we will help get through each step to make something of all the confusion.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: