May 03, 2024, 10:07:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1028422 times)
StacyPerez

Me thinking as usual ..lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: August 08, 2005, 10:24:24 AM »

Gorgeous website Shanel... 

Neat idea with the garage ..
vehical to success!!!

Stacy Perez

Stacy Perez
"Inspiring and Helping Parents Work From Home"
mack88
« Reply #511 on: August 08, 2005, 11:37:27 AM »

Hello Shane!

You have done a superb job at putting your site together!  Keep up the great work!  I noticed that you use yahoo as your email address on your site.  Why not use the "10" that come with your domain name?  Just a suggestion....

Remember, no one will come to visit, unless you INVITE them!  Invitation is the key to YOUR success!

Frank
Grace M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #512 on: August 08, 2005, 11:37:27 AM »

Hi everyone!

Before I joined GDI a month ago I thought website building is for the experts only. But after learning from you guys in this forum coupled with a user-friendly sitebuilder I finally made one after hours of trial and error.  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

http://www.graciousliving.ws

Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge.   Smiley

Cheers!
Grace

gdi
« Reply #513 on: August 08, 2005, 01:57:38 PM »

Please Post all new Share Your Websites here.

Chip
Admin
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 01:59:21 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
gdi
« Reply #514 on: August 08, 2005, 02:00:18 PM »

Please use Part 2 for new Posts and any replies.

Chip
Admin
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #515 on: August 08, 2005, 07:03:58 PM »

Your approach is different and nice.
One thing I did notice--your GDI movie is not playing. You might want to check that out.
But good job!  Cheesy
Deborah H
CWarnock

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 09, 2005, 12:00:34 PM »

Great try! It's always amazing how different everyone presents the information - you did a good job. Some suggestion, instead of opportunity 1 & 2 put names on them - that way people know what they are clicking on. Make your links clickable. Get your movies working. One thing I want to add is that you write well - maybe you could start writing copy for others websites (I am very week in this area)!
PamelaP

Work LESS, Play MORE, Enjoy LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: August 11, 2005, 07:47:47 PM »

Just tried the link and got the Index & "parent directory?" Huh
Hmmmmmm

P.

"The future depends entirely on what each of us does every day."--Gloria Steinem
PamelaP

Work LESS, Play MORE, Enjoy LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #518 on: August 11, 2005, 07:47:47 PM »

Very well done  Smiley Love the cursor action too!

P.

"The future depends entirely on what each of us does every day."--Gloria Steinem
BAw

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 11, 2005, 07:53:29 PM »

Hi there, I've just joined GDI and basically have been getting to know the ins and outs on how to earn here....but what I did to my site was instead of forwarding to a GDI site I forwarded it to one of my sites that also can earn money   Cheesy

I hope you guys can check it out if its ok to post it here, its www.richplanet.ws feel free to browse all the links there

And if someone can tell me how to upload the ws site that I'm creating, because I've changed the setting from forwarding to hosting and it says that the instructions on how to upload will be emailed to me but I haven't received any instructions on my email yet  Huh

Thanks,
Bixby
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 11, 2005, 09:07:57 PM »

Good Going Shane Smiley

You have a very informative and inspiring web site here.  I like your garage idea too.

Sherri
mack88
« Reply #521 on: August 12, 2005, 03:06:43 AM »

Shane!

I was trying to find the movie that a few people referred to and could not find it.  I think they were expecting to see a movie, because WMP is displayed.  I see you have a .WAV file playing using WMP.   Am I correct? 

Frank

Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #522 on: August 12, 2005, 05:47:59 AM »

Your site is well put together.

I, too, had the same problem with the movie at the bottom. And on your GDI page...I noticed there was part of a movie screen on there too....but it was more than half way covered up. Just so you know.

But it's great and well done!  Smiley

Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
ElaineEzell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #523 on: August 12, 2005, 08:56:45 AM »

Everybody's websites are good.  Wish I knew how to do some of that stuff  Cheesy  Here is mine, I have recently done some work on it so I hope it meets everyone's approval.  What do you think?   ezell.ws

Elaine Ezell
JDTutterow

Groovy - Now gimme some sugar, baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #524 on: August 12, 2005, 11:50:41 AM »

Hi Simon -

Great domain name!

A great idea for a site, but the swirly curser thingy kinda bugs me out after a bit -  Tongue

My $.02

JD
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 11:50:59 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

JD Tutterow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Abraham Lincoln
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: