May 03, 2024, 04:45:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 366947 times)
Sonya Dexter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2005, 08:20:10 PM »

I just thought of this idea over the weekend, 
I have in the past signed up for alot of work at home programs, so my name and address is out there.  It is crazy how much mail I get on making money from home.  Just in the past week I recieved 4 chain letters...you know the one that starts with (Greeting's I am a retired attorney)
There are 10 names and addresses on that letter, and they all want to make money, and have financial freedom.  So why not send them a personal letter telling them about GDI .  Undecided

Unless you change how you are, you will always have what you've got.  (Jim Rohn)
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2005, 09:09:24 AM »

Shocked  Really happy my GDI cards have arrived.That is good  However I do not intend to do a random drop with them: the only people who will get one of these had better be  really really interested. ( they certainly have been along time coming.)these cards Cry
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2005, 06:44:50 PM »

Is stuff like that considered spam?  I mean, if they're spamming Sonya and she writes to them telling them about our opportunity, I think it would be nuts for someone to get upset about that.  But with this spam policy crackdown, I'm scared to try that.  If we're allowed to do that though, I'd love to know, because I get a ton of emails like that, too.  (like the "turn 6$ into 6000$ email, etc)

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2005, 12:45:13 AM »

I've never tried that, but you know you might have a good idea there. 

If these marketers know us well enough to send us emails, some with  our names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, etc.   And feel they know us well enough to write to us, then they feel they know us.  Sounds like a lukewarm market to me.

Sherri.
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2005, 06:00:33 AM »

I think it would be OK. You might want to ask the spam guys at GDI though.
I did it a few times myself but I always saved their email in a folder with their info in case it came back on me. I only did it a few times as I wouldnt think theyd be interested if they are market something else. But ask GDI's spam guys and see what they say.
Deborah H  Smiley
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2005, 08:17:18 AM »

I wouldn't think it to be considered as SPAM, only because it came to you first....most likely from someone you didn't know. And their email addresses are listed....meaning they're obviously looking for something!

But then again....I would also go with Deborah's suggestion and verify it with GDI....just to make sure....you don't want to be involved with all of the SPAM regulations going on...and you definitely don't want to lose your membership over it.

Thanks,
Kyra
BryanC

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2005, 11:50:20 AM »

:)Great ideas Norma, I really enjoy looking at your comments, however when you replied to Anne Marie when she asked if it would be better to send a letter to a person before a pnone you said a letter would be better, could this not be classed as spam if they have not asked for information about the busines first?? Your comments and any others are most welcome.

Best wishes and success to all,

Bryan Cl

GSmith

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2005, 11:52:52 AM »

Here is what I would do in regards to the thoughts of sending an e-mail to the ten or so e-mail addresses that came with a "spam" e-mail received.   LOL!
Real dummie there sending out other people's e-mail addresses in his contact to begin with.   

But, since you now HAVE those addresses, I would take the time to contact each one of them personally and individually.    Something along the lines of the following:

HI JOE,

My name is Gail Smith, I reside in Texas and I, like you, recently received an e-mail from "Retired Attorney John Doe" asking us to take a look at his business opportunity. Did you actually look at it, and if so, would you mind telling me what you thought of it.

NO, I am not plugging or promoting his business!   LOL!  I do like to network market though and I find work-at-home opportunities becoming the current biggest trend, world-wide for employment seekers.  I like to check out what others have to offer, compare programs, etc.  Because you were included in his mailing, I suspect that you like to do the same.  Am I correct?  Are you currently working with a company that is going well for you?  Perhaps I need to take a look at yours!

I have been invovled with a really legitimate network marketing business since April of this year that has already started to generate a stream of income for me.  In fact, in my very first week with this new company I earned several shares of CASH in their weekly
$5,000 CASH GIVE-AWAY promotion, for sponsoring other people and since that time I have continued to earn commission every month. 

So far, in comparison to the many other companies I have looked at, this company definitely has the most exciting program with a VERY timely and very in-expensive product, and it has already attracted thousands of Affiliates in over 180 countries to date.  It's FREE 7-Day Trial Period has really proven to be attractive to the many now taking a look at this program and checking out this company.

I would like to send you my link to a short 7-minute video that is a LOT OF FUN to watch. It will give you a short overview of what this program is about.  If you are interested in more information after watching it, at the end of the movie there are other links you can go to, to read all about our company, its compensation plan, program, product, history, etc.   MAY I SEND THIS TO YOU?  I promise NOT to contact you again after sending it, unless you contact me.   I believe if you take the time to look at it, that you will  definitely be contacting me for more information and I will welcome that contact from you.  But if not, I will not bother you again.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please feel free to reply by e-mail or a phone call at your convenience.  Thank you for your time!
Name
1-800 Number
SandraC

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2005, 11:58:09 AM »

Hi, if you return a promo email with your own promotion, it is legally considered spam, but the big question here is the reciepient is NOT going to report you when they spammed you in the first place.
To put it in simple terms... you can only send a promo email if the reciepient requested it in the first place, if they did not, you must get a verification message off them asking you to send info.
regards

kevan & Sandra Cowley
BarbaraH

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2005, 12:22:32 PM »

On behalf of All Of Us  us who are technologically challenged-  How do You Create Banners, Splash pages, Lead generator Pages

Do You Have to Pay for all these Services

gdi
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2005, 01:08:53 PM »

Part 1 has been locked and now all new Posts should be in Part 2.

Chip
gdi
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2005, 01:15:22 PM »

Part 1 has been locked and now all new Posts should be in Part 2.

Chip
Admin
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2005, 03:36:50 PM »

Here's one of my postcard designs.  (Can also be used as a banner, although I'd probably make it smaller...)

As far as the postcard question you had in the other thread, Norma, banners like this can easily be used as postcards.  Just print them out on sticker paper and stick to 3x5 or 4x6 blank notecards.

~Amy~

Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2005, 03:52:58 PM »

You can also cusomize the image, and then upload it to stuff.

Like this mug.

You could put it on a mousepad, tshirt, anything.

~Amy~

Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2005, 04:18:08 PM »

Here's a bib I did.

(I don't want to make the img too big, but it says
"My Mom is a Dot Mom.  Is Yours?"
www.my.ws/_____

~Amy~