May 06, 2024, 02:37:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895094 times)
E Burnett

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: May 15, 2006, 01:29:11 AM »

Hello Everyone, my name is Eric Burnett and I just joined GDI, and I'm part of TurboGDI, just wanted all the help i can
get about keeping myself going in the right direction....I just got my first GDI signup I'm so excited.....

please feel free to contact me and tell me about your experience or how u are doing in your business....
PSchmidt

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: May 15, 2006, 06:35:47 AM »

Hello eveybody

My name is paul schmidt
                   I jion gdi on april 13 2006
                  Live in the badger country { wisconsin  usa} and am glad to be part
                 of the team.
                      thanks for having me
                                    paul
RobertPellet

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 15, 2006, 10:06:04 AM »

Hi Robert here from New Orleans Looking to increase my earning potential and be part of a skyrocketing company
DavidChristie

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: May 15, 2006, 01:46:48 PM »

Hi, my name is David Christie and I am new - just started today. My first level upline is Jay Kubassek and 5th level Melanie Smith. Greetings to them and everyone in between and above. Hope to hear from all with a stake in our joint success. Quick question - do not intend to build my own site immediately, will GDI site be effective for me in the meantime?
This forum seems to be a great asset. I intend to market aggressively, with a focus on purchased leads. Sound strategy? Have approached natural warm market several times previously with other less than rewarding ventures and am reluctant to return to that well.

Best regards,
David

R_Adler

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 16, 2006, 06:49:21 AM »

Hello everyone. If I am reading it right, I am new. and it says to introduce myself. My namr is Robert Adler. Even though I am really new to this whole experience, not to mention computers; I am really excited about this whole thing. I hope to be able to contribute to the organization as well as learn from it.  Especially if I can start generating some income, that would be even more better. I am looking to make this my business. I am on a fixed income due to some disabilites, and i'ts a struggle to pay rent ane eat properly.  Oh well, enough of the gloom. Lets all be happy, get along, and may our dreams come true.  Wink
Lisa_B

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: May 17, 2006, 05:07:14 AM »

I was referred to this sight by a family member. I am not sure about advertising any tips would be greatful, I have another website from a free server can I upload it to this one? Thanks.

Lisa

I don't have a name for my team yet......Smiley
Burcu_Kilicer

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 17, 2006, 06:43:19 PM »

Hi to all,

I ve joined the team (if it s ok to call like that) about 2 days ago Smiley
I am not sure if I ll be able to deal with so much stuff...(All the things you mention in other forum topics), but I hope I ll, because it seems like there is a GDI community in which people really enjoy in working, helping others..etc.
So, I wish all of us good luck Smiley
D_Kukahiko

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: May 18, 2006, 11:45:20 AM »

Aloha, i am a new member, been looking for a business like this for a LONG time,much success to everyone....
DaryllPaquette

Discover Your Future. Discover Life.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #893 on: May 18, 2006, 02:21:43 PM »

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for this amazing opportunity. I can not wait to get started with GDI. There is so much potential with GDI. I hope to be able to present this opportunity to thousands of people wordwide. Thanks again! Grin

Discover Your Future,
Daryll Paquette
PennyB

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: May 18, 2006, 08:21:39 PM »

Hello everyone.. just thought i would say hello.. I just joined today.. and im still trying to figure everything out.. i see i have alot of reading to do    Wink
Joel Broughton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #895 on: May 18, 2006, 08:21:40 PM »

Hi guys, I've been with GDI for a bit but new to the forums so wanted to say hi from Ontario Canada.

All the best to everyone, GDI is a great opportunity for us all.  Welcome to all of our Pay It Forward 4 Profits members as well.

Joel
PennyB

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 19, 2006, 02:40:41 PM »

Hello fellow canadians
My name is penny and i just signed up with GDI yesterday. I live about and hour north of toronto. Look forward to working with you all.. and advice is alway welcome as im kind of new at all this stuff..
Michael Park

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: May 21, 2006, 11:52:50 PM »

Hello to everyone in the GDI community I just recently signed up as a trial member just wanted to check things out  Wink
NancyFoster

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: May 22, 2006, 08:17:46 AM »

Hello;

I have been in a home based business now for 1 1/2 years.  We have four children and 12 Grandchildren.  I am new to this aspect of the marketing network.  I look forward to learning a lot as I go.
KhedrSimona

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: May 22, 2006, 11:49:50 AM »

i am from Romania!!
Hi , and i hope i find the wright way...
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: