May 06, 2024, 11:55:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029505 times)
Veronica Edmund

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1455 on: May 18, 2006, 08:24:08 AM »

Hello everybody,

Here is my website;

www.kolipapo.ws

I need to put a forum in my website but I don't know how. anybody please help.....

BrendaSue

View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: May 18, 2006, 09:34:09 AM »

Niches are funny, some people try to recruit people who are already in business, stay at home moms, college kids.....

Well here's my personal niche  Wink:
http://www.brendasuesworld.ws

BrendaSue

View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: May 18, 2006, 09:46:49 AM »

If it wasn't for GDI, my family would not have been able to afford the quality products needed to lauch our new real estate business, which by the way is very successful. I joined GDI over a year ago for myself. Then, my father in law who has been a real estate investor for many years wanted more exposure so of course I told him about GDI, and now with my marketing and he doing the investing, we are becoming very comfortable! So here's another marketing hint for you---you MUST know someone who may own a garage, diner, is a musician---those people want more business which need more exposure--Turn them on to GDI. It helps you, it helps them.

Here's our real estate site (by the way, if any of you out there are carrying back financing from the sale of your home or business, you will really like this site because we pay cash for the notes USA only)
http://www.awnotebuyers.ws
Joel Broughton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1458 on: May 18, 2006, 08:52:00 PM »

Nice site - it's down to earth - do you use multiple different angles for your sites or is that the only one your using right now?

Joel
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1459 on: May 19, 2006, 01:45:13 AM »

Hello everybody,

Here is my website;

www.kolipapo.ws

I need to put a forum in my website but I don't know how. anybody please help.....

You would probably need the hosting solution to put a forum on your site. If its a complex forum you may have to host elsewhere
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 01:49:21 AM by RodB » Logged
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1460 on: May 19, 2006, 01:48:20 AM »

Niches are funny, some people try to recruit people who are already in business, stay at home moms, college kids.....

Well here's my personal niche  Wink:
http://www.brendasuesworld.ws

Hi BrendaSue Smiley
you have a lot of open white spaces on your site which probably need to get closed up so people scroll to the bottom of the page.
Also there is at least one broken image.
WOrtiz

Look No More this is the business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1461 on: May 19, 2006, 08:39:51 PM »

Hi I need to know If my website is ok or if it needs a little or alot a changing.  I am new with GDI and I want to learn from the pros.   Could you give me a feed back on my site.
www.wortiz.ws 
Thanks
William
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 06:30:00 AM by RodB » Logged

I want to invite you to join the
GDI team and start earning honest
money for life.
BMaestas

EntertainmentFamily.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1462 on: May 20, 2006, 10:02:45 AM »

This is really awesome for me you know that!!!!!! I coud not begin to fit into so small a space as this, how my website is changing my life into 'My Life'. I am a writer of book, script and song and many of my friends either promote festivals, concerts and events or they are writers also. We all are into entertainment and sharing our ideas. Many of us however didn't grow up in the most educating of upbringings well at least not in how to deal with the civilized world. I literally knew nothing about website design or even how to get a webpage html (lol) I laugh thinking that was only a month ago. I'm designing other peoples websites now and i'm getting pretty comfortable with html basics. the GDI SiteBuilder is literally the most userfriendly (except error122) program for setting up any kind of webpage and it was so easy to peak behind the scenes I began to figure out  how to do my own exciting tricks. but best and most importantly I am connecting with Massive amounts of other Entertainment oriented people and they truly appreciate the help and resources they found there. Shocked I've only been at this a month and I am still very new I love what I am doing but thats just me Please be critical go to my site and then Email while your there and give me ideas. If you have an entertainment or an entertainment website tell me about it so I can link your site.  Please stop by and check out the whole WebSite here at the http://www.entertainmentfamily.ws

Happiness is not a place you arrive at..... It is the means of travel!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 12:59:18 AM by RodB » Logged

Join the Family...    The Entertainment Family WebSite!!!
M.F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1463 on: May 20, 2006, 07:18:36 PM »

Hi everyone, I am  pretty new to GDI, but believe in the concept so plan to stay around  a long time! 

My problem is conversion.  I have appromiately 20 hits per day the past 2 weeks from changing marketing stategies,  but that is where it stops.  Please give my some gentle guidance about my site,FreedomMoney.ws

M!

Cruising the information  highway,  creating my own path... on Googletalk
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1464 on: May 21, 2006, 01:01:13 AM »

If you have an entertainment or an entertainment website tell me about it so I can link your site.  Please stop by and check out the whole WebSite here at the http://www.entertainmentfamily.ws

Great start - it still needs text on the front page!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1465 on: May 21, 2006, 01:03:45 AM »

Hi everyone, I am  pretty new to GDI, but believe in the concept so plan to stay around  a long time! 

My problem is conversion.  I have appromiately 20 hits per day the past 2 weeks from changing marketing stategies,  but that is where it stops.  Please give my some gentle guidance about my site,FreedomMoney.ws

M!

Hi Michelle,
I loooked at your site. It needs more pages. I really liked the layout. The Blue "Free Trial" is hard to read on the green background.
BMaestas

EntertainmentFamily.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1466 on: May 21, 2006, 07:54:17 PM »

When you say needs more text on the front page what do you mean? I tend to blabber on to much and fear I will clutter the front page with things that people don't care about reading. I do know that there is something dreadfully missing from it; only approx. 1 out of 20 users go beyond the first page. I think css would make this more plausible or maybe using 'link to place on this page' html codes. Ultimately though my first page is definately hurting my website. Thank You very much for taking your time to critique and please please please any other advice is Always Very Appreciated! The more attractive diversity coming from the .WS network, the more likely .WS is going to become a household name. Good luck to your great endeavors of life and see you soon on the http://www.entertainmentfamily.ws.
Please remember if you have a entertainment idea such as music, movies, books, games or events get ahold of us and let us help you spread the word.

Join the Family...    The Entertainment Family WebSite!!!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1467 on: May 22, 2006, 12:04:31 AM »

Search engines do not read graphics. They need text in order to decide what your site is about. So you need enough text to differentiate your site from the run of the mill. A good site is a good combination of text and layout. IMHO your site needs at least 200 to 300 more words on it.
AaronHerman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1468 on: May 22, 2006, 04:21:56 AM »

Hey everyone!  i gotta say, never having built a website before, I thought it would be a lot harder!  Then again, I just wrote and published my first e-book "The Ultimate Free Guide to Online Income", so I guess I've been in a learning mood. Cool 

I'm just using my site as a way to let people know about my e-book, so it's not to fancy.  You can take a look if you want, I would appreciate any feedback.

www.success4free.ws

One thing I am having some trouble with is the visible page selection.  I want to be able to give my customers the link to one of my pages to download the e-book.  I got the link to the PDF file on the page ok, but I have a problem now. 

Obviously, I don't want the download page to be visible, or else people can just download it without me knowing.  But if I make the page invisible, then type the address into the browser, I get a GDI page, not mine. Huh 

I know I saw a post with this problem but i sure can't find it now!  Can anyone help me out, at least point me to the post that discussed this problem (we all hate repeating ouselves).

Thanks

Make Money, don't spend it!
Kelvin Andrews

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1469 on: May 22, 2006, 04:22:00 AM »

If you have an entertainment or an entertainment website tell me about it so I can link your site.  Please stop by and check out the whole WebSite here at the http://www.entertainmentfamily.ws

I have been with GDI for 3 months now and found myself getting no where with it.  So I went off on a study expedition and am now back.  I registered another website with GDI www.MarketMaster.ws (please check it ou and give me advice and criticisms).  I am currently building myself a permission based email list of subscribers to which I intend to market heavily with GDI being the primary focus. Although I have published the site I am not actively advertising at the moment, I figure around mid-June it and I should be ready to hit the ground running.  Have seen some great sites here and am getting ideas for improving mine.

"-which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?  Lest haply, when he hath laid a foundation, and is not able to finish, all that behold begin to mock him, saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish"
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: