May 06, 2024, 11:33:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274740 times)
Mary Ann S

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: September 08, 2009, 10:41:34 PM »

Hi - What does your classified newspaper ad say?
KatieDows

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 12, 2009, 09:50:29 AM »

Oookay, so I'm just getting started & I've come up with two questions for you & I apologize if they've been answered elsewhere already, I'm anxious to get started.

Question #1: Can I change my existing domain name?
Question #2: At what point would I earn a commission?

Thank you guys!!

Katie
Paul Moffitt

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 12, 2009, 09:50:29 AM »

Does GDI permit the use of their video marketing material to be used by the affilaites to post on sites outside the .ws site such as on YouTube? if so is there a directory of GDI videos to choose from or do you just copy them from the template sites GDI provides?

Charles A

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 17, 2009, 03:52:17 AM »

Does anyone know if GDI plans on making the back office available in other languages?  Chinese is what I am looking forward to the most, because I have friends and family there that do not speak or read English well... thanks

Has this question been answered?...I've been searching for the same answer.  Does the back office support the languages as shown on the video presentation? (Chinese, Japanese, Korean...etc.)

Charles
Ruth L Harding

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 18, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »

Huh
Being new to internet marketing, over the last 6 weeks I downloaded so much information and signed up for so many things I don't know if I am coming or going!  I have been spending the last 2 days cleaning up my harddrive, cancelling memberships and generally trying to get myself sorted out.

Now....can someone tell me what GDI is - other than the .ws domain- and what exactly I am promoting?

I thought this was a business in a box deal from my membership in the super affiliate club........now I don't have a clue!

I did ask you not to laugh didn't I Undecided
Alf Hogberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: September 19, 2009, 03:26:03 AM »

Hi Guys.

I been with GDI a long time but have not promoted GDI for a long time I still get my monthly check from GDI but it has shrunk.

Now I have a question… Re my down line affiliates.  Many of them have quit sorry to say some of them where good at requiting but gave up anyway.

This is the situation On my level one I had one of my best recruiter He has now quit
Below him in my level 2 his partner his wife have also quit
Then in my level 4 their son has also quit.

My question is what happens to their down lines I was under the expectation that there affiliates should have moved up but that has not happened can anyone explain why.

Hope I explained that OK

Kind regards

Alfie the Swede
BorzasiAndras

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 21, 2009, 07:02:27 AM »

Hi everyone. I'm new in this business.

The first question is: Can me and my friends register from the same Visa card? Let's say me and my best friend (2 persons = 20$ , the same card) . Is this possible?

and the 2nd: Cheesy I would like some proofs if you don't mind. Like pictures, videos with you and your earned money, cheque.
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: September 21, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »

..... i though this was a business that revolved around making a website to sell the companys product?  all we have to do is to try to get people to purchase a domain for $10 a month???..... oh man .... i am so confused right now....   
 i keep hearing the word product so i though it meant actual items for sale.... can someone plz tell me what is this biz about?
  The product here is the ws domain name you can build you're web pages to list and sell products that you choose but the product for GDI is internet domain/website  for those people that have an affiliate business that wants/needs their own domain/website for their business and referrals.

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
JennyF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #458 on: September 21, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »

is there a document I can download, or a page I can send people to that talks JUST about the commission plan specifically?

Jenny Fletcher
PaulS5

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 23, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »

Hi all,

I am just setting up adwords to promote my gdi ref link but just wanted to check something, when enter the display url can this be website.ws then the destination url is website.ws/myrefname or has the display url have to be the same has my destination url which is website.ws/myrefname

Many Thanks

paul
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: September 26, 2009, 09:40:24 PM »

Oookay, so I'm just getting started & I've come up with two questions for you & I apologize if they've been answered elsewhere already, I'm anxious to get started.

Question #1: Can I change my existing domain name?
Question #2: At what point would I earn a commission?

Thank you guys!!

Katie

Hi Katie, welcome.

1) Yes you can change it, just add a new domain and then remove the old one.
2) You are paid monthly as long as you have reached your threshold that you set (as low as $10) and provided GDI with the needed documentation.

Good luck!

Darren

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
RustyShelton

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 29, 2009, 02:56:09 PM »

I've written an ebook in pdf format and I want to host it with my GDI account so that it has a web URL.

Does anybody know how to DO that?  I have practically given up trying.  Someone told me that I need to put it in the 'public_html folder' but I have no idea what that is or how to access it with Filezilla.

Hosting a pdf seems to be one of the great mysteries of all times - at least when it comes to explicit, step-by-step instructions as they simply don't appear to exist anywhere on earth or in cyberspace.

~Rusty
Earl D

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 30, 2009, 09:47:27 AM »

Rusty there is a free service where you can upload a file.It will give you a url for that file and then you could put a link on your web site for the link. The free service is  www.myfreefilehosting.com  I hope this helps and will do what you want to do.
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #463 on: October 01, 2009, 04:18:52 PM »

I've written an ebook in pdf format and I want to host it with my GDI account so that it has a web URL.

Does anybody know how to DO that?  I have practically given up trying.  Someone told me that I need to put it in the 'public_html folder' but I have no idea what that is or how to access it with Filezilla.

Hosting a pdf seems to be one of the great mysteries of all times - at least when it comes to explicit, step-by-step instructions as they simply don't appear to exist anywhere on earth or in cyberspace.

~Rusty

Hi Rusty, all you have to do is upload the file, you can do this via FTP (your filezilla - you just need the login details). For this case you need to choose the Basic Hosting through GDI for your domain name (not site builder). "WebSite.ws' Hosting Service. You can use your own application to build your site and we can host it for you."

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Donna_P

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 02, 2009, 04:37:52 AM »

Hi Everyone!

I just joined GDI today and am trying out the sitebuilder.  I have other sites on Homestead, and while Homestead has a lot more features, I do like some things on GDI better.  However, I haven't been able to figure out how to include hyperlinks to other websites.  Can anyone help me with this or let me know if this is even possible?  Also, when trying to put a title or banner on the page it only lets me use a limited number of characters which is not enough in my opinion.  I couldn't use the title I originally wanted.  Is GDI going to be updating and improving their sitebuilder every so often?  If anyone can help with the hyperlink issue I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks so much![/size][/size][/size][/size]
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34
  Print  

Jump to: