May 04, 2024, 08:10:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190257 times)
Paul Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2007, 03:33:03 AM »

Gooday,
Well my good mates yes we are certainly down under!  and yes I find we are very wary of getting ripped off, Hopefully being a part of GDI ,and making it work
for us may set a path! it certainly is a very popular site on the internet.
Im
I have just joined so I"m busy trying to sus it out and what I have to do now to get it off the ground and get a life.
Regards
Tazza
Arie H

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2007, 05:57:10 AM »

Hi Guys

I just joined GDI as well and am optimistic this one will work.

Cheers Cheesy
DavidPrince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: March 06, 2007, 04:01:34 AM »

Hello all,
Recently signed up. G'Day from sunny WA downunder looking forward to some huge success in the future !!
Cheers
Dave Prince
KymB

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:28 AM »

Hi Joy

I'm also from around Newcastle and signed up a month or so ago.. i haven't even tried yet as there have been a mountain of boxes to tick off before i get going on GDI. Your post was some time ago now and I was wondering if you are still with GDI and how you are going? And if you are interested in catching up as we are not too far away from each other.
you can send me an e-mail kym@seachangemag.com.au

Kym
DavidPrince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »

Hi there all, Dave from Geraldton in the Midwest, we are the lucky ones who've got on pretty much at ground level.
What a huge opportunity for a product that sells itself. What we should try & do is get a website up for .WS for Australian members specifically for Aussie prospects !
Cheers
Brits M

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 19, 2007, 04:36:19 AM »

Hi

I'm from beautiful Central Coast (Hour north of Sydney). Joined Friday. Not sure what I'm doing? Have to try building the website. Any tips welcome!

Minette
E_Isip

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 01, 2007, 06:11:10 AM »

Well Gooday to you all,

Brett here, I too have only just joined in on this long term goal. With the hope we can all help one and other, as much as we can to keep moving forward.
As it is an American bassed Organization creates the first herdel, for that in its self tends to scare away a lot of us Aussies. With all the Cons, rip offs and other types of scams that have hit the land of OZ no wonder we are the way we are today.
How ever, if we form together,we can grow strong together and in our strenth we will show the others out there that it can work for them as well, becouse we are only new to the world of dot.ws. the internet as such, its going to take a lot of work on our side to show other Aussies that what we have to show them, is here to stay and can only keep growing.
If we were to think back, it was not all that long ago, that we could all have collour TV, then came the computor and how skeptical were we Aussies?
So as history shows to us. the Aussie are a hard market to brake into but once broken, go ahead with such force we are then hard to keep up with. With our numbers growing slowly, if we stick together, we will win in the end.

Brett Watson.               

have dreams and stay in touch with them. if you cease to dream you cease to live
E_Isip

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 01, 2007, 06:11:10 AM »

hello all,

im with you Mr Brett Wilson helping each other is the key. and im very optimistic this one will work..

edwin
wattle grove nsw

have dreams and stay in touch with them. if you cease to dream you cease to live
KWakeham

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2007, 03:16:14 AM »

Grin hi Everyone, Kate from Sydney-It is so great to see so many aussies out there, I am new to this like all of you and yes I am having major problems with sign ups. If anyone has any advice please let me know I even bought leads and even those didn't work
but I am staying positive . i think we somehow need to make a network here in oz to bounce things off each other for advice, support.etc
Pamela Hutchison

life is too short to sit and wonder 'what if'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: April 04, 2007, 03:16:14 AM »

add me to the list, Pam from Central Coast of NSW. I have been here for a week with no success, but here's hoping that it will change soon.
KWakeham

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2007, 03:16:14 AM »

hi Rosa, me too i am waiting to see results but I think it is out there in oz, we just need to help each other with support and ideas i think.  good luck everyone.
RogerBell

Hi from: Roger Bell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2007, 04:46:48 AM »

Hi all. This is Roger Bell from Cooktown - Far north Queensland. I just signed up yesterday. And i am keenAS!!  In the last 24 hours I have set up my website and email address, and dispatched the first 100 promotional emails about GDI to my personal contacts. Incredible though it may seem I have already had some response, that is "hits". I have not yet got a downline, but please give me another 48 hours and I reckon i will have. Now my question is this: Who are the top 10 GDI Agents in Australia? How can i find this out, and more importantly how I can meet them in person, or at least chat to them. I dont want to re-invent the wheel. I want to do exactly what the top ten Aussies are doing. Can anyone help or guide me on this one. Thanks in advance.That's it for now. Kind regards and best alwasy from: Roger Bell :-)

Roger Bell
RobinH

Robin Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2007, 02:36:45 PM »

I'm from Alice Springs, but currently undergoing some contract work in the UAE.

I've signed up two with three or four having credit card problems etc. As the price is only $10 pm, I figure that I can just push ahead promoting GDI at every opportunity everywhere I go. I don't expect to make millions, but if I can sign up 10, then my monthly hosting is free.

My approach to this is to sell GDI with something else. There are millions of people selling domain names and millions trying to flog MLM businesses. I believe a different, creative approach will be a winner.

Sure hope so.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 02:41:48 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 02, 2007, 12:23:16 AM »

G'day  to all Members,
it's good to see Australians finally catching on to the Internets' potential as an Income scource.
Just to introduce myself,my name is Tony I am 62yrs of age,was a Truck Driver until 21st January 2007.
had a Heart attack,then a Bypass on 7th February,been climbing the walls for the last few months,hoping to
return to Driving at the end of May,thank God.
Anyway,I just joined GDI 2 days ago and so far it looks very promising.Good product ,reasonable Price,and plenty
of Help.All I have to do is convince others about how good it is.
Just one question at this stage if anyone out there can point me in the right direction,I have a Verretekk Account which I am
hoping to get some Prospects through,but I need some good emails,any suggestions?
Kind Regards,
Tony
Dean Crozier

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 17, 2007, 03:20:43 AM »

Hey everyone,

just wanted to post this up and say hi and I hope to make some new friends here.

Cheers
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: