May 15, 2024, 04:22:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781309 times)
Diane Winters

View Profile WWW
« Reply #435 on: January 10, 2006, 04:01:12 AM »

Is anyone from Idaho

I am.. I am from Caldwell, Idaho. 

I signed up in August and I finally made up my ws site...

Have a great day!!

~~~Diane Winters~~~

Have a great day!!!
Angie O

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 10, 2006, 06:00:23 AM »

Hi all,
My name is Angie, I live in Missouri and just signed up to be an affiliate today!
Pretty excited to get started and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the forums Smiley!
MariaConcepcion

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 10, 2006, 10:19:07 AM »

I'm from Ct but I'm from spanish origin.I'm a Real Estate Investor would like to see how this kind of networking would benefit me.
Good luck to all!!!

Maria

In life the knowledge you aquire is what's important not money.Money anyone can make it and loose.Kknowlegde on how to make money you will always have.
Steve_P

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 10, 2006, 03:27:19 PM »

Hi! My name is Steve and I live in Houston. I just signed up today and not exactly sure how I will use my domain. I am a distributor for a health beverage and will eventually integrate this system to that product. I'm just not sure how. Any ideas or advice would be fgreatly appreciated.
William H

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 11, 2006, 04:30:44 AM »

I've actually been a member for a few months now, but I've never introduced myself here in the forum. So far I haven't done much with the business aspect of GDI, but I have published a website with my own domain. I am now ready to create and grow my organization. See you at the TOP!! 
TomD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #440 on: January 11, 2006, 04:35:47 AM »

Hi Everyone -

Just to introduce myself.  I live just outside of Chicago (the home of baseball's World Series Champions of 2005 - The Chicago White Sox) in the Western suburbs.  I joined Alexei Zoubov's team just a short time ago.  I am sincerely enthusiastic about GDI and the potential that is offered.

Even though I've read some reports about GDI that were questionable as well as controversial, I am in for the long haul.  So far I've spent many hours reading thru this forum and I am impressed by many of the comments, concerns and suggestions.  I have a ton of questions but I won't get into them now, except for one.

The first (#1) big question that I have, is this:  Is there a "user's manual" somewhere in the realm of the GDI organization, or on the web-site, or haven't I accidentily found it yet?  I know what I want to do, but I'm not exactly certain as to how to do it.  Should I start learning HTML?  I am a firm believer of the K.I.S.S. principal.  Either way, I'll keep looking through the forum for anything that I think can help.  So far, I feel that many aspects of this GDI community, the GDI presentations, the "plan of action", the advertising-marketing format and the commission structure are GREAT.  I hope that those feelings continue!

I hope that everyone will enjoy (Here it comes!)              $ucce$$     $ucce$$    $ucce$$      (Let's grab it while we can!)[/b] in 2006.

Tom    Shocked
Chris Lynch

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 11, 2006, 04:35:48 AM »

HI!
 MY NAME IS CHRIS AND IM JUST STARTING OUT IN GDI ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW AND IM GLAD TO BE HERE AND TRY TO MAKE A GREAT INCOME FROM HOME. AND I MIGHT BE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS TO HELP ME ALONG THE WAY.IF ANBODY HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ME TO GET ME STARTED SINCE IM BOMBING OUT ON MY OWN BUT IM STILL STICKING WITH IT. ANY HELP WOULD BE HELPFUL EMAIL ME ANYTIME WITH SOME HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS TO START GETTING PEOPLE TO SIGNUP WITH ME I HAVE TRIED JUSTABOUT EVERYTHING.
 THIS IS A GREAT FORUM HAVE NEVER USED THEM MUCH UNTIL NOW BUT BY LOOKING IT HAS ALOT OF INFO FOR SOME PEOPLE TO USE. HOPE TO SEE YALL OUT THERE AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.
THANKS  CHRIS   

TAKE CARE ALL
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 04:36:39 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
IAnthony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #442 on: January 11, 2006, 11:11:38 AM »

Yea! Heeellooo NY!   Rochester NY here....Go Spencerport!  Cheesy  I'm very excited about this! I'm planning on signing my first downline from out of state...too conservative and too many skeptics in my area..lol
SCollins

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 11, 2006, 08:28:53 PM »

I am glad I found this business. I really want to get started making money fast.
I would love to see some more posts on markeing tips for this business.

Thanks.

Lets make Big Money!

Hansel P

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 12, 2006, 04:10:21 AM »

Houston area GDI members to see if we can form a support group in our community in sharing and promoting GDI. We have places in the area that are Free to hold meetings and to show people about GDI.

Email me your phone number i would like to talk~~~

Support@HTowngiftshop.ws

Wink
OIfe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #445 on: January 12, 2006, 03:21:52 PM »

Hi evryone! Still in my trial period and I'm happy to be a part of the team! Looking forward to doing lots of forum post reading.

I'm eager to build a downline as quickly as possible and most importantly help anyone in my downline to the fullest extent. I have one referral now.  Grin

I have sent out invites, followed-up and am considering cards and flyers. Will love any and all feedback on how these things have worked for people and best techniques.

Sorry the post is so long... Undecided

Cheers!
Tracey_Johnson-Suggs

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 13, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »

Hello!
My name is Tracey and I live in Indiana. I am starting GDI today....SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!
N_Hayletts

Millionairess In Training:

View Profile WWW
« Reply #447 on: January 13, 2006, 03:21:11 PM »

Smiley Hello Everyone:

I'm a newbie and I just wanted to drop by and say hello.

I wish everyone much Success and Happiness in this New Year.

Lilly (nh)
Making it Happen in 2006;
Millionairess In Training:
Hansel P

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 13, 2006, 04:20:19 PM »

I want to talk to member of gdi that live in houston:

Email me your phone number and your name.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 04:20:49 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #449 on: January 14, 2006, 02:56:18 AM »

Hey I live in Texas! I'd love to hear from you! You can find my number on my website!!!
Chad Gill!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: