May 02, 2024, 01:45:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893810 times)
LDaniel

Hi, how is everyone doing? :0)

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2005, 10:25:46 AM »

Cheesy Hello, how is everyone doing?  Cheesy
It is nice for GDI to have a forum so we can all share our ideas and success!

Please look out for me as I am new to GDI and I am looking forward to chatting with you and you and you  Grin

regards,
Daniel

Attitude... is all that matters!
Jorge Novais

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2005, 11:51:15 AM »

Hello!

I´m  new in GDI. I´m Portuguese Grin, and i´m here to introduce GDI to a lots of referrals. Cheesy

Patricia Loubier

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2005, 09:44:10 AM »

Hi everyone ! I have just joined GDI and plan to be around for a long time. This is an orpportunity that will take me places, and will be a learning experence for me. Good luck everyone. Pat Loubier-Auburn,Maine
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         .                                                                       
DallasB

All for the family

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2005, 09:44:10 AM »

Hello GDI,

My wife and I are very excited about this opportunity.  We are successful Real Estate Investors and understand the importance of building income producing assets.  We researched for over a year trying to find a solid MLM company with a good pay plan and a product that was not questionable or had the appearance of being "snake oil".

Thank GDI for this legitimate world-wide business opportunity providing a product with universal appeal. 

Dallas and Lynne Bennett   

USA-South Georgia

Building income producing assets for our family through real estate, network marketing and the stock market --- Rich Grandparents
Jacqueline Silbiger

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2005, 09:50:51 AM »

Hello

My name is Jacqueline, and I have just started up here in Italy on a seven day trial.  I do find it all very  exciting.  I am British.

Are there any people doing this in italy, other than me, so I can connect to them, and get a few ideas.

Hi to all the folks out there, doing great!  Can you give me some hints about how to operate efficiently when one starts up.

Thanks

Jacqueline

StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2005, 02:05:51 PM »

Hi Jacqueline,

Welcome to GDI. I was very excited when I signed up and still am. I have
been a member for almost 3 months.

One of the best hints I would give you for your business is always promote
your business whenever you get a chance. Order some business cards, print
flyers, add a sig line to your email, post free and paid classifieds, invite friends
and family and whatever else you can do to get the word out.

Best Wishes on your success with GDI

Stefani Partin  Wink

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
Tim Harpe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2005, 08:28:47 PM »

Hi all, I'm new to the place and being the comptuer geek that I am, this place sounds like it's the place to be. I'm a divorced dad with a 21 year old daughter and a 19 year old Tri State college football player. I'm allways online, thanks to broadband so, send me a holler anytime!!!

I want to be able to live life without lookin at a clock. Be able to take care of my daughter at home and my son in college playin football without wonderin where the next dollar is comin from,,,,,Go Vols and Go Tri State
LLett

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2005, 09:02:03 PM »

Yes it is an opportunity that's for sure.Welcome one and all!
Roll Eyes  Hi
My name is Deneye and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about this dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where I hope that it will take me in the future.
I'm not quite sure about how to build a web page, so if anyone can give me some tips on how to go about it I would greatly appreciate it.

Kind  Regards,
Deneye
NPriestly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2005, 12:06:46 PM »

Welcome to GDI ... this place is fun and the forum is especially helpful.
My suggestion is to first put your website on forwarding: You can forward to either:

(1)  www.website.ws/yourname ... about 6 or 8 different sites rotate advertising the business opportunity
(2)  www.my.ws/yourname ....will forward them directly to just the flash movie
(3)  www.website.ws/yourname/hosting ...I just found this one today! Really good for telling people about the product (websites) with a little bit down the bottom about earning income

After you have set that up ... it can take overnight/24hours for a new site to show up... you can then go to SiteBuilder and play with that until you are happy. NOTE: If you hit PUBLISH you will automatically change what shows up on your site.... but you can always change it back if you wish.

When you are happy with what you have you can then "publish" the page or whole site. Changes are faster than the first time and are effective usually within about 5 minutes... sometimes a bit longer.

Keep watching the forums for lots of really good advice. Some of these guys and gals are really clever!

Hope this helps?
Jukka V

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2005, 12:12:01 PM »

Hi Everybody,

I´m Jukka Viitanen from Eskilstuna, Sweden. Yesterday (05/09/04)  I clicked a link that took me to a GDI Animated Movie page and I was really impressed after watching that movie.Have been working with MLM for 11 years, but I have (honestly) NEVER seen a Program with So much Potential.
I hope to learn the main things in this program fast and after that I will be able to help others too to achieve their dreams.

Nice to meet you all on this Forum.

Bye 4 Now !

Jukka

ShericeE

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2005, 12:22:39 PM »

Welcome Tim & Deneye!!  You found one of the greatest places on the www!!  I wish you the best with your new business!!

Deneye, I too am starting to build my website.  With GDI's website builder it's really easy, even for people with no html experience  (like me  Smiley )  If you read thru the forum there is a ton of information!!  And under the "website" thread there is a post on html help.  Also use the search bar at the top of your window to help find certain things.  Feel free to email or PM if you have any questions. 

Much success to you
Sherice
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 12:27:27 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
HestyGitarani

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2005, 04:07:26 PM »

Hello everyone
I'm Gita. GDI's new member from Indonesia.  Smiley
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2005, 05:09:04 PM »

Wow, just look at all the members from Canada. A very BIG WELCOME to each of you. It is a pleasure having you join us in the forum.

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2005, 05:24:25 PM »

A very BIG WELCOME to all members from Denmark. It is a real pleasure having you join us in the forum.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2005, 05:27:56 PM »

A very BIG WELCOME to all members from Brazil. It is a real pleasure having you join us in the forum.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: