May 01, 2024, 10:07:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893756 times)
Bertha Barlow

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: August 25, 2006, 04:02:29 AM »

Hi . . . another newbie here.  In fact, I haven't the faintest idea what I am doing ..yet.  I plan to learn though.  Not even sure what some of the terminology means  Huh
ShawnC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1186 on: August 25, 2006, 04:06:42 AM »

Nice to see all my fellow Canucks here!   Cool

Just signed up to GDI last night but am looking forward to taking advantage of this tremendous opportunity and getting to know some of you on here!

Billie Rice

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: August 26, 2006, 03:07:15 AM »

Hi, Billie here,  you must see Robs website am sure you will be able to get a great start. Best to you , and welcome .
gdi-made-easy.ws

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you !!! The best to you all !

Billie J. Rice
JaneenR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1188 on: August 26, 2006, 03:07:15 AM »

Hello everyone,

I am new to GDI and I would like to know if there is a link avaiable for the CANADIAN  population to veiw the movie OTHER than the Wealthguide? Is there a link that shows the movie in FRENCH? I know we have one in Spanish but I can't find one in french. Thanks for your help.

Janeen from Vegas

Janeen from Vegas
JaneenR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1189 on: August 26, 2006, 03:07:15 AM »

I was wondering where I could get music clips to use on my  .ws website and my .com website? I want to make sure that whatever I use is 100% legal for me to use.  Some sites say that I can use certain clips but it has to be for nonprofit reasons.I just do not want to infringe on copright laws. Also if I can use music....is there a way to just use part of a song as the file is usually way to big to use. For example I have a flash intro with one website and want only to use part of a song in the intro. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Janeen from Vegas

Janeen from Vegas
StevenRam

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: August 26, 2006, 09:37:03 AM »

I've just joined and am looking forward to introducing new ppl to this great idea.

Cheers,
SJR
P_Mahoney

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: August 26, 2006, 01:28:00 PM »

hi, my name is tricia mahoney, i'm new....in the middle of my "free" week.....the more i read about this business the more excited i become about the possiblities.....i need lots of help to get this off the ground, but i know eventually , this will be enormous!!  Shocked..... happy to be a part of it all. any advice on the very first steps i should take would be of great help as i'm "stuck" as to what the first thing is i need to do as i dont have any email addresses of friends or family.   should buy some leads first Huh any advice would be appreciated

nothing ventured...nothing gained... Smiley
Ahmad A1

U Have 2 Dream First Before U Achieve!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1192 on: August 26, 2006, 02:24:51 PM »

Grin Hi my name is Elfizuraimi. From Singapore....my friend invite me to join this GDI community and i currently just started on it. So if u have any tips or anything feel free to msg me k. See ya!

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 02:25:13 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MichaelSaxton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1193 on: August 26, 2006, 03:17:28 PM »

Hi all, I am new here. Just signed up a few days ago. I love this whole concept. Have already published six pages of my web page. (just a hint, always do your text in word or similar, save, copy, and paste into the site builder, I learned the hard way after site builder eliminated what i had typed,,,twice,,,insert head banging on desk here)
 Anyway, now that I've got that done I have been working on designing some flyers and Bus cards to hand out as I can't really afford to buy any just yet.
 I have thought about  putting lettering on the back window of my pickup that says something to the effect of 
"What the heck is website.ws? ask me about it!" ............  Any thoughts?
Mike
F Anderson

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: August 26, 2006, 04:36:59 PM »

I would like to thank everyone who sent their welcomes. This aready seems like a very close knit community.

My name is Felicia, and I am at the end of my free trial period. 

I joined for the $10/website deal but the anticipation of generating income from GDI has far out weighed whatever I wanted the website for. Cheesy (promoting other affiliate programs)

Always open to suggestions on how to deliver the presentation, finding those who are interested prospects etc.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I think I'm gonna love it here
ShawnC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1195 on: August 26, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »

Hi all, I am new here. Just signed up a few days ago. I love this whole concept. Have already published six pages of my web page. (just a hint, always do your text in word or similar, save, copy, and paste into the site builder, I learned the hard way after site builder eliminated what i had typed,,,twice,,,insert head banging on desk here)
 Anyway, now that I've got that done I have been working on designing some flyers and Bus cards to hand out as I can't really afford to buy any just yet.
 I have thought about  putting lettering on the back window of my pickup that says something to the effect of 
"What the heck is website.ws? ask me about it!" ............  Any thoughts?
Mike

Advertising on your truck is a great idea!  I plan to do the same!  Great minds think alike eh!   Grin
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1196 on: August 27, 2006, 07:02:13 AM »

Hi Tricia,

Welcome to GDI. How exciting that you have joined our team. I have been with GDI over a year now and very pleased.

If you are going to buy leads, be careful at which ones you are buying. I myself generate my own leads through online ads, posting on message forums, etc.

Have a great week!

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1197 on: August 27, 2006, 07:03:54 AM »

Hello and welcome!!

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
VellaA

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: August 27, 2006, 11:17:36 AM »

Hi, i have been for some time in GDI and i sponsored lot of people, only that most of them do not even do the first payment. They are afraid about visa or they do not really believe in Network Marketing.
What else can i do, i bought leads, i contact a lot of people but in vane. Has anyone went tghrough this, can anyone help please i really wish GDI can work for me too Embarrassed
Brian B

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: August 27, 2006, 11:39:41 PM »

Hey everyone...My name's Brian and I'm from Turtle Island..which everyone else knows as Canada. I just got started here and can't wait to really get started. Have a wonderful day

brian
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: