May 02, 2024, 12:02:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893782 times)
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #675 on: February 24, 2006, 05:32:56 PM »

Welcome aboard! I am from California Smiley

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
George Serradinho

View Profile WWW
« Reply #676 on: February 24, 2006, 05:50:07 PM »

Hi,

my name is George and I'm from South Africa.

It's now 3:45am and I'm still up, I sent a couple of invites so I will have to wait and see. I have a couplce of other multile income streams websites and this is so cheap, I can't say no.

I hope all goes well and that I never look back.

Regards
George Serradinho
KarenSpann

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 24, 2006, 10:11:27 PM »

Hey everbody,

Just wanted to say Hello and I am looking forward to my new journey and getting to know everyone.

Thanks to Vera I have decided to give this my ALL.

Karen
Nurachman Memed

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 25, 2006, 11:51:01 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Nur from Mississauga,ON.
I just wanted to say Hello to all of you.

Nur
JohnSmith

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 25, 2006, 07:44:24 PM »

- Wink Hello to everyone from Ontario Canada!! My name is John Smith....Really it is! Not very original, I
 know...but, easy to spell. Hope everyone is happy and healthy and I hope to get to know all of you soon! Grin
L Waren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #680 on: February 25, 2006, 07:44:24 PM »

I just want to introduce myself. I am Laura at blackberrylane.ws. [/size]    This is my first time in any sort of chat room or forum.  Yes I'm a newbe at this.  Thanks for any help you can give me along the way. So far I've entered text into the web builder three times and then clicked on some other feature to add it to the text and completely lost the text.  Oh well, too bad we weren't all born knowing this stuff. lol  Roll Eyes  [/color]
K_Brown

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 25, 2006, 07:44:24 PM »

Hi everyone

Kelley Brown here from Owen Sound, Ontario - 2 hours north of Toronto.
I'm excited to be a part of this GDI family.

Gotta go, got invitations to send out.

See everyone at the top!
ZimmermanL

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 26, 2006, 12:22:50 PM »

hi every one,  Roll Eyes i'M NEW . NOT SURE WHO i'M UNDER YET. i HAVE ALOT TO LEARN.
mY NAME IS LYNN AND LOOK FOWARD TO MAKING THIS WORK FOR ME
JavierGonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 27, 2006, 03:08:12 PM »

Hi all, sorry for my english i'm spanish.
I'm new in GDI and if someone speak spanish y would loved to speak with him.
Good luck in your business!
TomWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 28, 2006, 03:37:03 PM »

Hi
Tom Williams here from Illinois, and I joined a few months ago in Oct,2005. do have five  other members under me and moved a couple to my downlone. Trying every hard to do my best. Thank Forum for all of the help I have read from you-al.

Tom  Huh
Valencia McLean

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 01, 2006, 06:09:02 PM »

Hello All!
     My name is Valencia McLean. I'm from Newfoundland,Canada. I am a single mom of two precious gift's from heaven. I work to jobs, one of which is driving my children's school bus. A brain storm I had a few month's ago while trying to come up with ways to spend time with my children, work while they go to school, and eliminate child care expenses. They think it's the coolest thing! Between the two job's I work 7 day's a week, and am trying to complete a degree in between.
     Which leads me to GDI. It seems like I'm working awfully hard but still don't have enough money left over at the end of the month to pamper my angels. I wouldn't even consider trying to pamper myself.
     I have absolutely no experience in online marketing or sales. I have yet to figure out the sitebuilder program. Never built a website before. So if any of you have any tips and suggestions on how to get out of the starting gate, it would be greately welcolme. I've already read much forum info but it tends to confuse me at this point. I'm willing to work hard, and love a challenge, someone just point me in the right dirrection.
     I'm looking forward to chatting with you, and picking your brains!

Valencia McLean
JFranczak

I will succeed...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #686 on: March 01, 2006, 08:17:34 PM »

Hey Everyone! My name is Jared and I'm from Kelowna, BC - the most beautiful place on earth!

Kelowna is just 4 hours away from Vancouver for anyone that's never heard of my hometown!

I'm stoked to be part of the GDI Family!

I'm going to go read more posts now!

Jared

If you are truly passionate about your business and success, you will succeed.
Baggiolini Luca

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 02, 2006, 10:00:59 AM »

hello to all my name is luca..and alive in italia..mi hardly are enrolled and I hope of to have happened with the GDI..  my website ps:non fateci case to the English who use..i am using a translator on linens
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 10:01:38 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
J Swafford

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 02, 2006, 12:46:16 PM »

Greetings all! I am new to GDI in the forum. I purchased 2 domain names and am roarin' to get them up and running with content.
  I love life and the freedom to alter our own destinies. Wink I hope to make friends here at GDI and offer my input in the forum as best I can.
CorriveauKeith

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 02, 2006, 06:19:22 PM »

just want say hi my name is Keith and I'm a newbie really tring make this work i love idea of GDI any help is more then welcome look forward to meeting new friends
                                 keith
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: