May 16, 2024, 09:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897829 times)
Scott Gould

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: March 03, 2006, 11:22:29 AM »

March 3, 2006

Greetings to all GDI members!  I'm brand new here; I just signed up this morning, after taking about a week to think it over and numerous phone calls and emails from my sponsor.  I decided to give this a try.  With a monthly outlay of only $10/month, I should certainly be able to afford this.  Now it is just a matter of sorting through all the tools that the company has given me and figuring out exactly how to use them to effectively promote the opportunity.
I'm looking forward to communicating with you guys--exchanging information, ideas, advice, etc.  See you on easy street!

Scott Gould
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 11:22:50 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

"Successful people are very poor listeners.  They refuse to take the advice of those who say something can't be done."
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 03, 2006, 02:24:38 PM »

WELCOME  WELCOME WELCOME....  Just wanted to say that for all that just signed up lately ..this is such a great investment of time with bigger and bigger rewards  as time goes on  .. so good luck ...myself been here only 4 mths and watched membership more than double ...1st year on market .wow so this is still ground floor .... which means there is alot of ppl who need a website but are afraid to look and how easy it is to build a future .... have fun and enjoy .... got a question ?, the forum and radio show have the answer read, tune in,  smile   
Edwin C

“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: March 03, 2006, 06:06:20 PM »

Hey everyone!

Im from Grosse Pointe, MI USA.  I've reviewed over hundreds of business opportunities but this one! I'm quite excited in checking this system out.  I've just been placed in the 7day free trial period.  I will admit that I was quite nervous entering my info private info ESPECIALLY the SS#...MAN!  I was sweating bullets Undecided 

Edwin

Shannon E

My personal web page

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 03, 2006, 11:26:08 PM »

Hi everyone.  This is all very new to me but I hope to be abel prosper in this venture to the extreme.  If anyone has and helpful tidbits please feel free to email me.  A special thank you goes out to Howard Adkins who sent me the email to get me here today.   Shocked

Yours Truly,

Shannon E.
RiinaKinzel

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 04, 2006, 05:57:52 AM »

My name is Riina and I just startet a free trail.I got beeg dreams and no way to get thous dreams gome throu right now.But I hope so muts that .ws is the way  Smiley
Tom R

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 04, 2006, 07:48:02 AM »

Smiley  Hi Everyone

I just joined a few days ago and have been looking around and I like what I see. For over the past 10 years, I have been dabbling around the internet and have seen and have been involved with many different programs. I am very impressed with this one. The info contained within this forum along with the friendliness shown by other members certainly makes this program extraordinary!

If I can help anyone in any way, please let me know.

Wishing Evryone all the best
Tom Reibly
AndrewKorab

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 04, 2006, 08:47:14 PM »

Hi all .ws/GDI members: I am Andrew  Korab and I am proud and happy to join the world community.
Restrepo_J

joe@economicfreedom.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #697 on: March 05, 2006, 08:31:01 AM »

Hi all, sorry for my english i'm spanish.
I'm new in GDI and if someone speak spanish y would loved to speak with him.
Good luck in your business!
Hey Javier, Si tiene una pregunta dejame saber,
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 05, 2006, 08:31:02 AM »

WELCOME ...to the GDI forum it's a huge resorce you wil find answers  in here or the talk show  ... plus time...like security issue  1st  . if your computer has it's proper security measures.. myself several .. and personaly ...  have not really seen a increase of nusence e mail nor security issues in fact less ...maybe because I'm spending more time listining to the talk show and reading the forum  ... and more time introducing ppl to GDI ...  .... 2nd ..think about it in reality... to crack into  a site  like this.... your losing out with less effort  and time ...lets be conservitive ....how many, pick any # of ppl   and you only just begun  to scratch, how about 5 years from now, how young , do you think ppl will buy websites and internet become more of ppls lives .....3rd is GDI security measures ..... so have fun and enjoy     again WELCOME aboard
NikolaiT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #699 on: March 05, 2006, 11:31:04 AM »

Oho..  Shocked Some more people from Estonia. Our team is growing!

Thanks to GDI we can have financial freedom in any country.  Wink
KeesDaalmans

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: March 05, 2006, 11:31:04 AM »

Hi,

I am Kees ,from The Netherlands. I hope I will find answers to my questions. I ´ve got a lot
I hope my sponsor can give me good advice or I will ask for it in the forum.

Best Wishes,

Kees
EJones

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: March 06, 2006, 08:53:48 AM »

HI, Don I am on Mark's team and I am happy to be on board. I look forward to making a lot of money!!!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 09:19:39 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
ChantelleG

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: March 06, 2006, 06:57:54 PM »

HI eveyone,

I'm from Toronto, Ontario and I just signed up with GDI. I'm hoping for the best out of this and I am willing to work for it. I wish the greatest success for everyone on here and if you find out any tricks that work, PLEASE let me know. Wink Smiley Grin

Best of luck and success!!
Chantelle Griffith
Joseph Pourroy

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 06, 2006, 06:58:14 PM »

I would like to tell everyone Hello and we shell all go to the top.
JAguinaga

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: March 06, 2006, 06:58:14 PM »

Hi my name is Jess. I'm in Arizona. I just got started and I'm freakin excited. The longterm picture for this opportunity looks huge, so to me it was a definate no-brainer. How do I know whos team I'm on??? It doesn't matter; whatever team I'm on I know its all good. See you at the top. -Jess
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: