May 15, 2024, 12:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897458 times)
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: December 14, 2005, 12:47:11 PM »

I WANT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO GDI FAMILY
Welcome George. stunning website very professional. But is it a good idea to give your readers that kind of an  option?Huh
 A truly stunning and professinal looking website. Wishing you lots of success in the business! Wink
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: December 14, 2005, 03:49:09 PM »

I am a new member and it took me less than a half of a day to put my site together...Please let me know what you think .

Im looking forward to a successful oppertunity

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony .. and a very warm welcome  to you....but what site? you must have  forgotten to post it??
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #512 on: December 14, 2005, 04:01:27 PM »

Hi GDI Team!

I´m happy to be a member of gdi and i looking forward to earn money.  Grin

cu
nopsi
                               Welcome Norbet, and wishing you great success in the  business! Cheesy
Viperx C

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: December 16, 2005, 03:29:41 PM »

hello people Smiley

i'm new here, i registerd my account 16.12.2005

i would like some advice on how to get me started

one more thing ... if i manage to get 10 people to register for me

what happens with the 10$ i have to pay for my website mane ?

do i still have to pay ?

gdi
« Reply #514 on: December 17, 2005, 03:41:47 AM »

The GDI Forum along with My.WS Training calls and the archives
at www.wsinternetshow.ws have a wealth of info and ideas for
those just getting started.

All Members must pay their monthly cost and as they build their
downline then commissions will offset the expense.

Chip
Admin
HAnnie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #515 on: December 17, 2005, 11:11:02 AM »

Hi everyonne,

my name is Annie, i'm 31 years old, proud mom of two girls and i'm from Quebec, Canada.

I'm new. I sign up with GDI this december 14th.

I thought that it would be easier to do this business. I'm placing ads everywhere I can ON THE INTERNET to promote GDI...some visited my website, but no one signup yet. Cry

I am a persevering person and i hope i will succeed. It's my first MLM opportunity and if some of you haves tools...or tricks to succeed faster..let me know ok!!! lol  Grin

Have a nice day all.

Annie Wink

Annie
R Anglin

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 17, 2005, 11:11:02 AM »

We have an incredible team of motivated, hardworking, ready for anything action takers! This is what a team is all about; working together to achieve goals.

Thanks everyone and keep up the good work! Grin

Nicole

I have a question if your commission setting is at 25.00 dollars or higher to get a check what do they do with your commission lower than that???
KimN

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 17, 2005, 11:11:03 AM »

Hi everyone

Jus t wanted to say hello and its good to be back.I sure hope this time i am here for good.

Thanks
  Kim

Have A Great Day  Grin
Michael Peters

This is me as a 26 year old man in 2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #518 on: December 17, 2005, 11:15:25 AM »

My name is Michael Peters and I would like to first thank all of you for making me feel so welcome!

I would really like to get to know each & every one of you so it would only be fair if I get the ball rolling by telling you a little about myself first.  I will talk about who I am and I would like for each of you to reply to this posting by telling me a little about yourselves.  I mean, if I plan to work side-by-side with most of you, I would rather it be as acquaintences and not strangers.

To begin with, I can tell you that I am a 28 year old self-trained webmaster and I've only been in this profession for about 2 years.  During that time, I've been able to create & maintain the site you see above since the beginning of 2004.  My site tells others what I did to learn how to become a self-trained webmaster who is building a successful business online.

I can also let you know that I have 3 beautiful children - a set of 2 1/2 year old twins, both a boy and  girl as well as an 8 month old son.  This is all in the last month of 2005 and I look forward to great things for my kids in the future.  At this moment, the mother & I are not married but that's only because I am not in a financial position to support all 5 of us...  but that is soon to come I hope.

Anyway, I would love to tell you more about myself and all you have to do is ask!

Michael Peters
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 11:15:47 AM by Frank_M » Logged

Michael Peters
Webmaster

"The Only Real Obstacle in Life is Yourself!"
DanHall1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: December 17, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »

Good Evening, Happy Holiday Season.

Just popping in trying to find a good page to market with. I looked or the stuff like banners but didn't see any LCPs listed. I know about the movie page and quick info page and guess I'll use them just fine. I do love the quality of all the stuff I've seen in GDI.

Not much for now. It takes a while for the forum to let the good stuff in.
SeanRobinson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #520 on: December 17, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »

Im New Here Also Hello

Hope I Can Make Some Money With
All Of You Thank You SEAN

Sean Robinson
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: December 17, 2005, 06:31:04 PM »

Hi GudnyH,
well well all the way from Iceland ,welcome . Yes you will get a lot of tips here .
                 A good place to be!
                                  here's to your success! Cheesy
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #522 on: December 17, 2005, 06:44:07 PM »

Hi everyone, i just signed up with GDI and i'm very excited to be here. I exspecially wwant to say thanks to Michelle forsigning me up and i look forward to working with everyone. The best to you all.
Hello Kenny I hope everything is going well with you! Cool
David_B

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 18, 2005, 02:20:41 PM »

My name is dave. I became a member a week ago and I am really excited about this opportunity.  I have also decided to ad this to my newsletter that I mail out every month.  I've also picked up some great ideas from you guys.  I this the support is great and I cannot wait to grow.

in closing I want to wish everyone much success and hope this last a life time.

David Burton
MMikhail

I GET BY GIVING

View Profile WWW
« Reply #524 on: December 18, 2005, 02:20:41 PM »

Hi;
I would like to hear from anyone intersted in the GDI or already a member from Mississauga,Brampton,Toronto,Oakville to share ideas

Magdi Mikhail
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: