May 16, 2024, 11:05:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897864 times)
ShawnC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1200 on: August 27, 2006, 11:39:41 PM »

Hi, i have been for some time in GDI and i sponsored lot of people, only that most of them do not even do the first payment. They are afraid about visa or they do not really believe in Network Marketing.
What else can i do, i bought leads, i contact a lot of people but in vane. Has anyone went tghrough this, can anyone help please i really wish GDI can work for me too Embarrassed

I think one suggestion, not just for you but for everyone involved with GDI might be to post more in the MLM and other various online discussion groups.

When I scour some of the forums looking for GDI info, often the most recent post is from 6 months or a year ago!   Huh

People tend to flock to programs that are drawing lots of attention and avoid the ones that don't get mentioned!

My .02 cents ..  Smiley
David Pereira

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1201 on: August 27, 2006, 11:39:41 PM »

Welcome to the Talk forums of Global Domains International!

Introduce yourself and fellow team members and unite globally!

Be sure to check out the forum boards for common questions, tips, ideas, strategies and inspiring support to help you build your GDI business!

Thanks,

Nicole

Thanks nicole,

Hi my name is David Pereira, and I'm as rookie as they get at this whole net marketing thing. My url: is http://davidpereira.ws check it out. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Free Home Based Business
Tired of Working For the Man?
You Don't Have to Any Longer!
http://www.vortexmarketinggroup.com/rp/?id=205037
MarkBritcliffe

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 28, 2006, 09:36:57 AM »

Hi everybody.  My name is Mark from UK.  My partner Mandie and I  have recently joined GDI and we are excited about the prospect of this business opportunity. 

We have been reading the forum and found all the hints and tips very useful. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Smiley

AdrianoL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1203 on: August 29, 2006, 12:29:34 AM »

Hi there everyone,

My name is Adriano and I just joined and have began moving to get this thing off the ground fast.  I need money dammit!  I did the blog listing and ad space and got 3 hits already! no sign ups but at least I know people are looking for something and the ad texts work.  Just need more exposer.  Any tips will be cool.

I can help build your team the secured and stable way.
Info Here
Jenshiam Balgua

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 29, 2006, 05:24:23 AM »

Wink Hi everyone!

To my Filipino countrymen who are into GDI:

Just an idea: Can you imagine the many wonderful things we can do to effectively market GLOBALDOMAINS in our country if we know who&where the Pinoys@WS are? I mean just collating the contact infos, create marketing groups &or area point-persons -- we can have bizOp seminars, collective marketing drives, second-person testimonies, etc... Well, list goes on within our creativity. Our goal now is to start creating those linkages.

Afterall, our goal is just "cooperative Filipino-GDI marketing strategies").
Let's saturate Philippines, GDIers!

"People of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them.
They went out and happened to things." -- Leonardo daVinci
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 05:26:16 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Michael Hipp

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 29, 2006, 05:24:23 AM »

Hello all,

My name is Michael Hipp.  I have been a web designer and internet marketer for 9 years now.  I happened to see a bulletin on Myspace about this opportunity and was blown away.

I decided to begin by building a myspace for prospecting. 

I will have a group up and available in a few days to allow everyone an opportunity to "meet and greet" in that arena.

Im still looking through the forum but Im sure there is a ton of great info here.  The presentation was out of this world so I expect the same throughout.

Anyhow,

Have a fantastic day!

Michael Hipp
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 05:25:11 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Carl D

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: August 29, 2006, 10:32:30 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Carl and I just joined GDI this morning.  I'm looking forward to a very successful venture and adventure.
MariusC

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: August 29, 2006, 01:41:20 PM »

Hello world! This one, builded by GDI & Afiliattes!My name is Marius Constantinescu.  I live and work in Romania, an Europpean country with the capitall in the city of Bucharest!
I know that Romania doesn't mean much till now in this comunitty, but ladies and gentelmen... give us some time, please!  Cheesy
I've just landed in this bussiness and I want to salute you: Hello people!
I still can't believe that this is possible, that somebody to sell and share like GDI does! What ever might mean as work... it worths!

Nice talking to you guys!                              

CMarius    Wink
Jason Klein

Using This System, We Dominate GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1208 on: August 30, 2006, 03:36:29 AM »

Welcome to GDI Michael,

This is the place to be!

Jason

Stop Chasing Leads!
Make Them Chase You Instead.
Evans_M

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: August 30, 2006, 03:36:29 AM »

Hello!  I am new to the forums at least.  I have been in about 2 weeks or so now.  I just thought that this was a good deal for 10 bucks a month for your own website!  That rocks!  I hope to build it, but not too worried right now Smiley 
Don_Motto

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 30, 2006, 03:36:29 AM »

hi every one
good luck  and enjoy the best bus ride you ever had, because it's going to keep, going, going,....right to the  top of  "Mountain Success"!!!
Michael Thomas

What's Up!

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: August 30, 2006, 05:35:16 AM »

Hi, My name is Michael Thomas & I just joined yesterday. I'm still trying to figure all this out. I am excited about the opportunity though & I hope I will be making some money soon.
See ya!
Charmaine_Smith

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: August 30, 2006, 10:35:50 AM »

Hello to all members from Trinidad.

RohitNagpal

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: August 30, 2006, 11:11:45 AM »

HI Anna .. and HI All

I am also new to this site..just become the member GDI...Please help me how to get further to make some money...ok

Regards,

Rohit

Hi
My name is Anna and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.

Regards
Anna

Partner from OZ

D_Burhite

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: August 30, 2006, 11:31:20 AM »

Hi i am new my name is Debra and live in Michigan north of Detroit and still trying to figure stuff out here. My upline seems to be a no shows with emails so guess i am going to wing it after my 7 days. I do want to get started because I sure need the money. Hubby has been out of work 3 times in the past 10 years last time he was out of work for over a year. So I need to help get back on track with bills and retirement money which is gone now. We used it to live on during this time. So any help is greatly appreciated here. I had a question what email /video do we send to others i see so many different kinds of videos 3 so far that i remember. Just actually do not know what i am doing and tried to contact member services and they told me to contact upline well my upline won't respond or just do not know what i am talking about. This morning i got an email from one of my upline that didnt know what GDI was. Not sure where she came from. So I am very confused.  I have been told by another to quit and resign under them but not sure that is fair to the person that signed me up but if i have to later i will move.  Roll Eyes

Debra Burhite
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: