May 02, 2024, 03:13:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777972 times)
ClintonBritt

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2005, 10:41:53 AM »

I just want to say hello.  I look forward to being a memeber of this great team.    My name is Clinton Britt
Calvin Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 03, 2005, 11:46:59 AM »

Cal Robinson is my name, and I'm looking forward to working with you'all.
Randall Mason

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 03, 2005, 11:46:59 AM »

Howdy,

I just signed up and found this sight so wanted to introduce myself.  I am looking forward to this opportunity and to meeting allo of you some day.  I have many questions, but will continue to search the sights for my answers before posting them.

I already have a slogan;  "Opportunity.  Some people dream of success...while others wake up and work hard at it."

To all of our futures!

Randy
FreddieSmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: September 03, 2005, 12:52:21 PM »

Hi
  My name is Freddie Smith.  I am in North Carolina.  I have tried many MLM and so far I like this(GDI) one the best.  If anyone has tips as to how to build a team faster, please feel free to PM me. I look forward to reading about your success.  Have a Great Day!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 12:52:59 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Team Work Means:
Together
Everyone
Accomplishes
 More.
mack88
« Reply #154 on: September 03, 2005, 02:16:49 PM »

Hello Randy!

Welcome to GDI and this great forum!  I wish you all the best!  Go ahead and "Show Me" and the rest of the world how great GDI is!  To your success!

Frank
Bea Blessing

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 03, 2005, 06:41:47 PM »

I live in Portage, MI Southwest corner of Michigan suburb or Kalamazoo.
Anyone live in my area? I signed up for the 50 leads also but have no luck yet to been able to sign up a paid member yet?
Anyone else has good luck with buying the 50 leads?  I have been following up on the leads I received also.
Well, just wait and see what happens now being a holiday weekend people are celebrating and thinking about
business. Tuesday will be more productive I hope, Bea
JDingess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: September 03, 2005, 06:41:47 PM »

Thanls Tatjana,

I have recently been looking into my account and site infos and the site's docs but saw only docs listed for affiliates who sell the business to others.  At the present, I am just in the downline of my forum club manager, and it was said we would get paid by check on the 15th of this month.  Does one really need to do something first to get their commission as in sending private information above what's in the profile?  I thought this company had been around for a while on the WWW. Why are they not paying up to now?  Or is it that the commission just needed to climb above the limit?  Sorry for all the quizzing, but it has been a while since i was lasy in one of these types of bizs.  Most ignored their clients before this and few ever paid a nickle.

Anybody can take the fast high roads and struggle for riches, but only the brave and wise will take the slow path thru the wilderness of the unknown and see hope.
J_Mcfadden

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 04, 2005, 09:44:10 AM »

Hello everyone! 

My name is Jennifer McFadden and I am a new member under the 7 day trial from New Jersey.  I am looking forward to this business opportunity and how far it will take me.  I look forward to working along with you all to achieve ultimately the same goal, financial freedom and to be able to work to make myself wealthy and not to answer to a boss any longer!!!

Jennifer McFadden
Isaac K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: September 04, 2005, 09:44:10 AM »

"Yee Haa" Grin another Texan here. I'm Isaac from Baytown TX just east of Houston. I joined GDI about a week and have learned alot from everyone here. I'm looking forward to building my business with all of you. Wow what a great team. It feel like family, Mom I'm home.

Isaac Grin
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: September 04, 2005, 02:03:13 PM »

Hi Jennifer,

You have taken a wonderful step in signing up with GDI. I joined almost 3 months
ago and am very happy that I did. I am steadily building my downline and my checks
are getting bigger and bigger each month.

Good luck with your business and remember to keep promoting and promoting.

Best Wishes
Stefani Partin   Wink

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2005, 03:50:51 PM »

Well, then you probabbly should wait till 15th of this month to see what happens!!!

I'm not posessing another info as this I've posted above! Sorry!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Kim Moresi

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2005, 12:12:01 PM »

Roll Eyes Kiss

Hi, I am a new member from Highland Falls< NY.  My name is Kim Moresi.

Welcome to all new members.

Kim Moresi
Tenita_Wright

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 05, 2005, 08:27:56 PM »

Hello Everyone this is Tenita I'm new here looking foward to working with all of you[/b] . Wink
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 08:32:09 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Stephanie_Deb

Steph and Deb in Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: September 06, 2005, 07:10:04 AM »

Hi Tenita!

Deb Lane here.  I'm originally from Malden, but I've lived away from Mass for ummmmm 20 years now!  The forum is a great place to meet people and get ideas and help from other members. 
Welcome aboard!
 Cheesy

Let us help you create your online presence!
http://marketers-edge.info
Michelle Hoffmann

Michelle Hoffmann

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: September 06, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »

Been a member of GDI for awhile now... just joined the forum though. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: