May 02, 2024, 02:48:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777968 times)
David Skidmore

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: July 31, 2006, 10:53:04 PM »

Hey I from Texas I just joined 1 day ago

David
JFleet

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: August 01, 2006, 01:35:29 PM »

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself, I am very excited about this opportunity and will take any advice given to me.
Thanks
MichaelLaRue

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: August 01, 2006, 03:46:37 PM »

Greetings,
My name is Michael LaRue and I'm from St.Louis, Mo.
I'm very excited about this program and can't wait to start my new business. So far I've been very impressed with all of the support that you all seem to have for one another.

Much success to all of us!

Blessings,
Michael
Myron G

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: August 01, 2006, 06:14:52 PM »

Hello ALL,

My name is Myron A. Grant from New Jersey USA. 

I have investigated the GDI opportunity extensively and I am ready to BLOW MY INCOME THROUGH THE ROOF!!! 

I have absolutely NO TIME or REGARD for "nay sayers" as I have many years of entreprenurial experience.  One way or another you will hear more and more of me and my SUCCESS as failure with this opportunity is NOT AN OPTION (it's just too darn easy and simple). 

I am setting up my very own Conference Call for ALL OF MY SOON TO BE DOWNLINE MEMBERS (for support, tips and ideas... etc).  My goal is quite simple, I WILL have 10 (or more) active members on my frontline and EVERY SINGLE PERSON 5 LEVELS DEEP WILL HAVE THE EXACT SAME GOAL. 

I have MANY ways of achieving this as I will be using marketing techniques that go hand in hand with this opportunity and will weed out ALL and ANY "tire kickers" (GUARANTEED SIGN-UPS being but just ONE method).  I have a beautiful wife (whom I've known since my sophmore year in High School), two amazing kids (4 year old girl & 2 year old boy) and the SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR US WITH THE GDI OPPORTUNITY. 

I am a creation of THE MOST HIGH GOD & made in HIS image, He can imagine but a thought in His mind and cause it to BECOME REALITY! As one of His creations in His image WE ALL HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO THE SAME THING (on a much smaller scale of course)! 

BELIEVE in THIS OPPORTUNITY, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR and GET TO KNOW AND LEARN AS MUCH ABOUT GDI AS POSSIBLE! 

See YOURSELF as actually BEING SUCCESSFULL WITH GDI (the thought in your mind) without EVER DOUBTING and then... DO ALL THAT YOU MUST WITHIN YOUR POWER AND THE POWER OF OTHER LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE IT A REALITY! 

I'll see ya on the greener side of the grass as TALK IS CHEAPWink

"The Journey to reaching your Financial Goals begins by taking the first step."
JohnConlon

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: August 03, 2006, 05:06:25 PM »

Hi everyone,

My name is John Conlon from New York. New to the forum, joined GDI in may 2006
SKelley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #635 on: August 04, 2006, 11:00:25 AM »

I just wanted to say hello to the community.
I read through some of the forum and felt like I was in the right place.
I am looking foward to success with GDI.

Scott
SeinB

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: August 04, 2006, 11:00:25 AM »

I have to say that I have never seen a forum within a MLM company.  After browsing thru the forums here, I have to admit that the ideas shared here and the "teamwork" approach is alive and well here at Global Domains.  I can remember when GDI was first being promoted and I think back to thinking that there are already too many places to register a domain.  I couldnt see this new company surviving.  But lo and behold it did.  So now I look back and think, why did I wait so long.  Year after year GDI kept growing. 

I am 41 yrs old with 19 yrs of service with the government.  Who knows, as I look back.  If I had started with GDI since the beginning, would I have made it to even 15 yrs a few years ago?  Anyways, looking forward to keeping busy on this board.  I am actually a Administrator with a very small board that has somewhat been forgotten by its parent company Hispanic Magazine.  So, I get to see what its like to be moderated once again lol. 
CMullen

"trying to make it"

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: August 06, 2006, 01:03:31 AM »

hello i am cmullen, here from texas. i am very new to site. and just new period. i was needing some tips. (or just any good info) thanks  Smiley
AntonioCarvalho

Hello!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #638 on: August 06, 2006, 12:23:02 PM »

Hello to all PayitForward4profits members!! Here is Antonio Brazil and i have to say. The results using the system are amazing!!

Take care

Antonio
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #639 on: August 07, 2006, 05:40:40 PM »

Hi, cmullen

I don't know what tips or info you need. There are a lots of tips on this forum.
Reading in this forum is very helpful.

Your Success,

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
JP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #640 on: August 07, 2006, 05:43:01 PM »

Hi its taking me some time to learn how to use this forum cant seem to reply to a posts. Bear woth me I will be posting and replying in here often. 

July 11, 2006, 12:37:25 AM »    My First Day and I got my first page of my website up and published and my first email address going too.

Use The Product, Sell The Product, Sponser Others To Do The Same.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #641 on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:44 AM »

Hello to you,
Glad to have you aboard. If you need to reply to a post do just that.
Hit the reply button and give yours. Wink You can find many answers
here. Enjoy.

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #642 on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:44 AM »

Hi Myron G,
Glad to have you here. Have a great day, and happy wealth making. Wink

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #643 on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:44 AM »

Hello

I just start posting the forum. Hello Florida the sunny state.

Your Success,

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: August 08, 2006, 11:38:01 AM »

Hello JP

Welcome!!!!

I am from sunny Cali Smiley

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home