May 14, 2024, 07:55:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457860 times)
Rosario Ortiz

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:32 AM »

saludos. soy nueva y necesito los pasos para insertar el video en espaņol en la lista de los invitados o sea que vean el video  del cheque en espaņol. que debo hacer gracias Huh
Bill Matthews

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:32 AM »

Hi, I'm a newbie, just joined. Just not sure whether I can figure all this out or not, so I am open to suggestions and guidance. By the way, does anyone have any ideas on how to advertise this thing?

Thanks

Bill
D Radulescu

GDIWSEurope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: August 13, 2007, 05:46:19 AM »

Daca sunteti membrii GDI din Romania,
aici puteti sa va prezentati,
sa puneti intrebari,
sa obtineti raspunsuri,
sa propuneti idei noi.
Succes!
RD, GDIWSEurope-Romania.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 03:16:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

RD
PamC

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 13, 2007, 05:47:48 PM »

Hi Everyone!
I just joined but wanted to know the quickest way to get out there and start earning$$$  Any advice.  I am just about to adopt a little girl as a single parent and really could use the extra income.  Your advice will be greatly appreciated and I will keep you updated with my progress!

Thanks!
Pam
Jerry Hart

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 13, 2007, 05:47:48 PM »

Hi All, Jerry Hart Here,
And yes I am new also I will do my best to grow my business
I feel I have some really expert leaders taking me to the top
Tim and Teresa if you are reading this thank you I will need
some training but we have to start somewhere right

Thanks
Jerry
JamanciaSmall

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 14, 2007, 03:20:34 AM »

Hello All. I Am New And I Am Ready For A Swift Change In My Life. If Anyone Could Give Me Any Tips About How To Get Started, I Am Open. Thank You And God Bless Kiss
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: August 14, 2007, 06:45:24 PM »

Hi Paula

Thanks for your taking pain to see my site . If you signed up , you should receive mails from my autoresponder . Have you ?

Paula , you seem to be very active in this forum . How do you manage time ?

Thanks Paula . I am going to see your site soon .

Abhijit M

Hi Abhijit,
I have received your emails via your autoresponder.  Thank you.  Also, I do try to stay active in these forums in order to provide assistance where I can.  I have learned a great deal from them as well.  I believe that most of us are here for the same reason and I feel it is important to give of ones self unconditionally especially if it can help others as it has helped me.  So I suppose it is a give and take.  It does take time but I feel it is important and therefore, make the time.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: August 14, 2007, 06:58:03 PM »

Hi Paula,

Thank you for the time you have taken to go through my site.  I really appreciate the feedback on the banners that are not displaying correctly.  I think this is a big lesson to learn to all who are promoting other programs.

Very so often we promote programs, and they give us banner code to put on our sites.  After a couple of months the code does not work correctly.  Hence we have to constantly check our sites and pages for broken links and not displaying banners.

I really appreciate the help from all you other GDI members.  This is a very great tool for us to use to pick some of the other creative brains out there. 

Thanks for a great community, site and forum.

Cheers,

Werner
 Grin  Cheesy  Wink

Hi Werner,

You are most welcome.  I have had the same problem with banners in the past.  Yes, a lesson learned.  I think the only way to get around that it to save them to your computer and then re-route the source from your computer so that they always work.  I have had to do this with programs that offer free banners.  Otherwise, it is a constant check to ensure that everything is working properly.  Perhaps the lack of function says something about their reputation.  Only a thought.  Take care Werner and hope all is well.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
ShirleyMora

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 15, 2007, 07:21:51 AM »

Hi! I'm new my name is Shirley and I' ready to hear advise about how to start, thanks!  Huh
DStanton

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 15, 2007, 07:21:53 AM »

Hi,  My name is Danielle and I am a new member from Zachary, LA.  Is anyone has any advice to offer on how to make this a success, my ears are open!!  Thanks!   Cheesy
SuraphonK

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 15, 2007, 07:26:46 PM »

Hello everybody.

Nice to meet our friendships GDI.

Plz comment me!
Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 03:05:11 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ruben_Brown

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 15, 2007, 07:26:46 PM »

My name is Ruben and I just joined the GDI family. I am very excited about the opportunity this company presents. I am looking for the best avenue to maximize my marketing output so that I may acheive a high level success on this endeavor. Any and everyone who has had success and are willing to compare and contrast ideas with me please feel free to email me @ Mr.Ruben.Brown@gmail.com . I truly appreciate any assistance that anyone will be able to provide with this matter...
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: August 16, 2007, 06:37:13 PM »

Hi and welcome to all new GDI members.  This truly is a great opportunity whether you use it for personal or business.  The forums are your greatest source of information.  Also, http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html is a great tool to assist you with setting up your website.  It also offers example follow up emails, letters, advertisements and phone scripts.  I hope this makes your experience here a better one.

Take care
Paula

Rick Mills

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 17, 2007, 03:08:40 AM »

Hello everyone.....my name is Rick Mills and i look forward to getting to know you all much better in the near future. The exchange of knowledge and the sharing of dreams is an exciting proposition!

LIVE TRUE...DREAM BIG...STAY WELL!
KathrynNarvaez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #404 on: August 17, 2007, 03:08:41 AM »

Hi!

Just joined today. I have never tried a business like this before. I'm a freelance web and graphic designer and I'm definetely going to use that for my advantage. But I have no sales skills whatsoever. I love the fact that you can really get creative with this type of business as far as advertising and recruiting is concerned. But, I'm horrible at approaching people to sell anything (even if I know it will benefit them). I guess that's why I was hesitant to join at first (the free-trial period sealed the deal)... Sooo I'm going to give it a try!! Any tips you want to share, please feel free to email me!

Thanks!!  Smiley

Kathryn V. Narvaez
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 03:09:46 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

*Kathryn V. Narvaez*
"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
Emile Zola
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: