May 04, 2024, 02:51:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Success is ALL in the follow-up...  (Read 60183 times)
Himanshu Jain

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2005, 07:25:33 PM »

Hi Clara & Helene,

You got me thinking  Roll Eyes. I purchased leads from GDI too and I left it to them to process but the result was not good, I did not get any sign up at all from that batch. At least we should have received some kind of feedback from the Leads office at the end of their promotion, if I am not mistaken their promotion last for the duration of within three weeks. I would suggest the Leads back office whom is concerned should inform us of what they have done with the leads we purchased and also tell us the messages in the invitations/reminders sent to the leads  Huh. Then, if we receive no result from their invitations, we could at least try to contact the prospects ourselves. The leads we purchased from GDI are costly; at 0.98 cents each for a minimum order of 50 units and it would be a waste to ignore them without further follow up  Shocked.

MattS

Hi,

I also purchased some leads and yesterday I decided to send some personal mails. I sent across 14 and 3 bounced back that user does not exist Roll Eyes

-Himanshu

R_Morneau

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2005, 07:45:58 PM »

I understand your question matt, I have the same one. I purchased leads and have thier contact info etc.. I also believe we need to know if GDI has a system where they send these leads we bought follow up e-mails automatically, or do we take over right away? Only 3 of my first 50 leads have even read the e-mail, 1 person has viewed the movie. Very confused.
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2005, 08:24:11 AM »

Good idea! Has anyone on here tried sending out post cards? I would love to see some designs for post cards on the forum. Does anyone out there have any you could share with us?

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

If you'd like to TRY mailing info. I'd use postcards as the postage is cheeper.
Deborah H Wink

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2005, 03:07:24 AM »

I am not sure how I would format my email for them. They are confirmed MLMers. This type of marketing for me would seem to need a totally different approach. I have never tried to market to comfirmed MLMers before.
Any suggestions?? Cool
Deborah H
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 03:09:24 AM by Deborah H » Logged
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2005, 04:11:14 AM »

Deborah, I wrote this a few weeks ago.  Much of what is in here came from suggestions of others on the forums here about emailing prospects and following up on movie viewers, etc. :

Hello <firstname>,

I'm <yourname>, and I'm writing in response to your request for information about new network marketing opportunities by providing the following information:

<firstname> <lastname> <emailaddress> <ipaddress> <daterequested>

First, let me say, THIS COMPANY IS DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER network marketing (or multi-level marketing) business I have ever seen, heard of, or been affiliated with, AND I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE NETWORK MARKETING FIELD FOR YEARS!

WHAT'S DIFFERENT about this company?  Several things!

I am not going to close this message by asking you for money!
I am not going to ask you to sell anything, and I'm not going to try to sell YOU anything!

In fact, the majority of partners in this business NEVER PICK UP A TELEPHONE and NEVER ACTUALLY SPEAK WITH OR MEET WITH ANYONE to try to get anyone involved with this business.

GDI has quickly set itself apart from the crowd in that it is a WORLDWIDE opportunity, which as you most likely know, in the world of network marketing, is HUGE.  GDI has members in nearly 200 countries already, and the company is continuing to massively expand to more and more people every day.  In fact, Global Domains International is already at the top of the list of 50 fastest growing privately held corporations in the United States, and is regularly featured in the business sections of major newspapers nationwide... and RAVED about in publications like Entrepreneur magazine.

You may be thinking, "It sounds too good to be true.  How can this be possible?"

This is an opportunity that SELLS ITSELF.  How?  With THIS SEVEN MINUTE PRESENTATION:  www.money.ws/USERID  Watch it for yourself!!  Once you decide to sign up with GDI, you'll get your OWN personalized movie, that you can refer to ANYONE in the WORLD!

Impressive!  Isn't it??  Tell me, which part of the opportunity sounds best to you?

What I love most about this business is that it is REAL!  Real people are already doing it!  (I know, because I've received all my "training" FROM THE BEST!)  REAL people, like you and I, can earn a great deal of money and have a stable income that only INCREASES over time!

Please contact me at any time with whatever questions you may have!  I am personally committed to your success, and I'm going to walk you through all you need to know to get started step-by-step!

Do enjoy the 7 Day FREE Trial, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Cheers to OUR JOINT SUCCESSES,
<yourname>

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This message is sent in full compliance of U.S. Federal e-mail bill S.1618 Title III, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C), and as such, this message, by law, cannot be considered SPAM. Should you wish not to receive future mailings from this account, please respond to this email and include the phrase "Remove Me" in the subject line. Thank you.

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2005, 07:02:24 AM »

Amy...

That's a great letter!

Thanks for sharing with everyone!  Grin

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2005, 09:55:35 AM »

Yes it is. I do the same thing so dont feel like a thief. If someone posts it unless they say dont use it and I like it I copy it and revamp it for future use. Thats a good one you made up. A keeper!
Thank You!
Deborah H
ps been sending emails so havnt checked the forum since before dawn! Cheesy
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2005, 05:19:56 PM »

Thanks chickies.  Grin

I do recommend to my downline when sending emails that for legal purposes, they ALWAYS use the legal disclaimer, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN GETTNIG LEADS THAT YOU HAVEN'T PERSONALLY GENERATED, always start with the below quoted lines, because this will not only save you a ton of hassle with people who want to claim you are spamming them -- I've had folks I've talked to on the phone, who have INITIATED contact with me in the first place, later claim a follow-up email is spam. -- but with GDI's policies strictly against spam (and believe me, it's enforced!), it will also serve as documentational proof should someone report you.  (I have one folder in my email of all documented proof from "opt in" emails, and another of all messages I've sent initiating contact.  You learn quickly in the legal field to always cover yourself...a benefit to working with scary lawyers.  Grin)

I'm writing in response to your request for information about new network marketing opportunities by providing the following information:

<firstname> <lastname> <emailaddress> <ipaddress> <daterequested>

~Amy~

KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2005, 11:15:41 PM »

Amy, I have copied your legal disclaimer and saved a copy of it for future use (hope you dont mind...  Smiley ) - I was already wondering if I should be writing some sort of disclaimer at the end of my emails but I didn't know what to write exactly.  

It seems that it would take up a lot of time and use up a lot of space to save a copy of all the proof from the 'opt in' leads.  It sounds like a good idea but seems it would take up too much space and be time consuming. Is it really necessary??

I get 2,000 leads a day but always delete them after uploading them to bulkmailer just because I don't want to take up too much space and I really dont want to have to be buying disks all the time. I hate throwing them away but don't know what else to do in order to save time and space on my computer.  
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2005, 01:49:40 AM »

No problem, about using the disclaimer.  Like I said, I encourage everyone to use one these days!

As far as saving the emails, it's probably just a matter of personal preference.  I was raised in "cover thyself" camp, so to speak, which is why I do it.  I have three domains with GDI, and therefore have 30 email addresses at my disposal.  As one person without 30 different personalities, and without enough ideas to use up 30 mailboxes, I have one dedicated to leads only.  Once I've emailed those leads, they go into a folder.  It's just a matter of hitting "select all" and "move to confirmation folder" for me, so it takes equal time to selecting them all to delete.  I'll probably never need them, but murphy's law runs rampantly through my bloodstream, so if I ever deleted one, then that would be the person to cause me to get reported.  Undecided

~Amy~

Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2005, 02:49:00 AM »

Oh yes Amy,
You said it! Cover thy behinnie at all times. I keep all my CVS files of leads and emails and use a disclaimer at the bottom too with an opt out notice.
All this ( I admit I am a procrastinator on it) but all this gets put on CD's for safe keeping. I even print the CVS files out as I don't use an auto responder. There are online back up places you can also store things like this.
My computer is huge so I'm not worried about loading it up yet. But will eventually need to delete some of this stuff I know.
But I've lived long enough to learn you really need a webcam on your forhead at all times or you are toast!
Working with Domestic Violence Cases is what I do and it's a touchy legal area itself. Like everything else is I've found. People are just cranky all over these days and ready to lash out at anyone they pass. So be carefull and keep records of all your online business prospects. A spam charge can ruin you very fast. Shocked
Deborah H
CristinM

WE are the DOT COM COMPETITION.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2005, 09:09:11 AM »

y ALWAYS use the legal disclaimer, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN GETTNIG LEADS THAT YOU HAVEN'T PERSONALLY GENERATED, always start with the below quoted lines, because

Was the quoted text what you were referring to as a legal disclaimer, or can you provide specific example of one?

Cristin Mackey
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2005, 09:09:12 AM »

Wow, I feel very dumb right now. I don't know why this idea hasn't came into my head before now!!!!!!!
Thanks Amy!!!!  Grin
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2005, 05:58:17 AM »

y ALWAYS use the legal disclaimer, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN GETTNIG LEADS THAT YOU HAVEN'T PERSONALLY GENERATED, always start with the below quoted lines, because

Was the quoted text what you were referring to as a legal disclaimer, or can you provide specific example of one?

Cristin,
This is the disclaimer:
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This message is sent in full compliance of U.S. Federal e-mail bill S.1618 Title III, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C), and as such, this message, by law, cannot be considered SPAM. Should you wish not to receive future mailings from this account, please respond to this email and include the phrase "Remove Me" in the subject line. Thank you.

The part I quoted is how I begin my messages in order to document for the person receiving the email that they did in fact request this information from me, and that I am sending them the information pursuant to their request.  The U.S. Federal e-mail bill referenced in the disclaimer outlines that a message is not considered spam so long as the person requested it, and/or you are giving them an option not to receive emails from you in the future.

I recommend putting the disclaimer at the bottom of all emails.  And when responding to leads, I also recommend putting the part I quoted in there someplace, too.

Hope that helps.  Smiley

~Amy~

CristinM

WE are the DOT COM COMPETITION.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2005, 08:56:45 AM »

Thank you.

Now if only Incredimail/OE/Outlook had an unsuscribe list that you could use to prevent yourself from accidentally mailing folks who don't want to hear from you.

Cristin Mackey
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: