May 13, 2024, 06:14:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 255199 times)
JenalHarris

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 03, 2011, 01:25:32 PM »

Hi, I am introducing myself as a new member. I look forward to helping
people make money for them and their families.
BenMaassen

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 06, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »

i think if you get 1nce payed than it's easier to convince people that it's no scam. because than you can proof it.

and you can ask your friends, but if they don't work to get other referals that's their fould and they miss pretty much money,
because i think if you are active with this than you can earn pretty much, but like i said you've to get payes 1nce so you can proof it.

C Watts

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 06, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »

Hello everyone.  I just joined less than an hour ago and I'm also excited to get things to going.  I'll be stopping by here often for tips or just to say hello.

Sincerely,

CWatts
Gresham, OR USA
KWilliams1

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 06, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »

Hello GDI my name is Kwesi living New York originally from Michigan..
I have a question, How do I change my upline sponsors
Tommy Olsson

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2011, 02:00:59 PM »

Hello

My name is Tommy Olsson and I am from Sweden. I recently joined GDI.
I have been a member for a little more then a week.
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: June 08, 2011, 05:03:18 PM »

Remember to never put a time limit on success, stay F.O.C.U.S.
Firmly
On
Course
Until
Successsful

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
WellingtonM

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 09, 2011, 12:30:24 PM »

hi guys wats up, any one care to take on a new comer up for some tips
M_Zobatar

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 09, 2011, 12:30:24 PM »

I'm Margaret from Calgary, Alberta. I'm a newbie one day ago. Much to learn.

Best wishes for success to everyone.
ElainaG

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 10, 2011, 08:48:18 AM »

Grin Hi Everybody, I'M Laina from the chi-town and I  Just joined GDI In  hopes that I can make a difference in my life..... looking to do this for the long hall would love to know new tricks and skills.... I'm not new to marketing just new on how GDI REALLY WORKS would love to know more.. I'm Looking forward to learning new things and improving my skills and making some great online money & money making pals,, Currently I'm building on the website right now don't know how to put videos in... it's a little tricky but trying to find answers that's like the only thing i need,, videos.. whats a capture page without the content of videos in them surrounded by great info ya know..anyways please fill free to respond back with a lil help here and there ....Thanks Everybody
Carol W1

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

I am new as well. I am in the same learning curve... There really seems to be a lot of tools and support to help, though. Smiley
Carol from Columbus OH
Jesse W

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John M7

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Hello everyone, I am new to this and was wondering how this actually works? I just started with internet marketing and don't really know a lot about it. Any help will be great. Thanks John
Abraham Rios-Velez

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Hello I am totally new to all of this.  So any help any tip is welcom.

"Hola a todos soy nuevo en esto asi que toda ayuda disponible es bienvenida.
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: June 14, 2011, 08:37:20 AM »

Hey there

I'm not going to go into a long explanation simply because I just don't have the time.

But here's a short one.

Have you ever been in one of those phone shops on the high street...you know, the ones like Vodafone, O2, Carphone Warehouse etc etc

Well if you have...you might of noticed some of the employees there, that come running up to you with a nice big GRIN on their face wanting to sell you something. The reason they're so eager to sell you something is because if they make a sale....they receive a commission.

A commission is a certain percentage of the sale price. So lets say an employee was entitled to 50% commission for a new phone that costs $100...that would be $50. So if an employee sells that new phone, they get $50 added onto their pay slip.

Now lets go back to GDI. The GDI affiliate program is just like a phone shop...affiliates sell GDI products and receive a commission from each and every sale. Now the best thing about GDI is that customers do not pay a one time fee....they pay a monthly recurring fee. This means you (as an affiliate) get a monthly recurring commission.

The difference between a phone shop and GDI's affiliate program?

- GDI sell Domains, hosting and everything in between.

- A phone shop sells phones.

- GDI products are mainly promoted online.

You get the point....

I'm going to cut it short there. There is plenty of information on the web about GDI and its amazing affiliate program. Just do a quick Google search.

I hope that made clear sense.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Elva S

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 15, 2011, 09:57:46 AM »

Hello,

My success has come when i became  a part of a time who had a system in place.   
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: