May 13, 2024, 10:26:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 255207 times)
David_Worton

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

I've been reading information ad watching videos for a good year now regarding GDI.  I have finally signed up but I'm struggling to get started and I'm after some much needed advice. Any hints or tips please.

Thanks guys dave
DylanEpperson

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Hello, I just joined GDI and I'm not quite sure where to begin. How exactly am I supposed to get people to sign up to GDI? It just seems difficult. Sure I could pester my friends but even if they decided to join would they really work hard at getting other people to join? Probably not.

I'd just like to hear from the more successful members of GDI the methods used to build a large downline and reach a large number of people. Thanks Smiley

Also, Please add me on skype if you'd like to contact me. Thank you.
User name is ShadowWolfX7
BenMaassen

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

yeah who don't want that Wink
DylanEpperson

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Hi, Im new to GDI and not having alot of success. I sent out hundreds of emails but most go unnoticed. I don't want to have to bother friends and family to get them to understand and agree to join but even if I do get them to join, they will just be dead ends in my downline.

I'd love to hear from someone with true success from GDI, Please contact me on my skype (if possible). ShadowWolfX7 is my username. thanks.
YassirAhmad

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Hi Steve! Nice to meet you..i have two things for u to help you out First you can go to http://cashking27.ws which is my blog and click on the tools and systems tab and there you will see some powerful tools i have placed there.. I will be adding tutorial videos shortly however u can find tuturial videos on youtube also. Also enter in your information in the contact form at the bottom of the page so that i can update you when i add new applications and tools.  I got these tools and apps from the top affiliates in the world in GDI so u know they work Smiley
Elva S

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Hai Dere

Hello, are you still struggling to grow your GDI business? If you are you can respond to this e-mail and I will let you in on the secret on how I am growing my business

Mark_Booth

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Howdy everyone,

I just joined here and went through a lot of e-mails so far. Whoa, what can I say....once you join one program, the e-mails are non stop. I have been getting e-mails from so many other programs and been very distracted. Well, I am here to give this a shot.
C_Mattia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Hi guys! Mattia and I'm new! I want to start this business in Italian!
anyone have any advice for me?
thanks and I'm sure that in Italy there is much opportunity to gain! Grin
See you soon!

Mattia

Rivera G

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Hello Everybody..My name is Genara,
   Nice to meet you all....Like everyone else, i do have some questions.., but am here to learn as much as i can. willing to work with you all.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

hello you can make it happen!! do something everyday to build your business! pass out business cards learn article marketing, pass our fliers the work you do today will benifit you in the future.

massage me if I can help you we have some of the same dreams!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Steve,

I did lawncare in FLA. yes it was hard work but I got up everyday to take care of my family its the same for you with GDI find a marketing paln that works for you and do it everyday example youtube, facebook, diggs, backlinks, article marketing do alittle everyday learn one then move to the next!! do online marketing and offline marketing.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
AlampiJ

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 31, 2011, 11:34:15 AM »

"Hello everyone!!!!"

I just signed up a couple of hours ago and still feel nervous about this.  I searched all over the 'net and decided that I will give this opportunity a chance. I truly hope this will increase my income since I haven't had a full time job in over 5 years. I'm a resent cancer surviver who was let go by my company. I was collecting disability for a while till after my wife and I moved to Martinsburg, WV. But since then the state has stopped this since they felt I was well enough to go back to the work force.

Any help or suggestions will be welcomed with open arms.   
Nirvana A

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 31, 2011, 05:09:07 PM »

Hello!
I´m just starting today and i´m from Venezuela.
 Smiley
Kind regards.
Nirvana
S Ray

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 31, 2011, 05:09:07 PM »

Hi everyone just this minute joined looking forward to getting my feet wet
so its sink or swim  Grin

Im retired due to disability but never mind the brain works so it cannot be bad
I know theirs lots to learn so I may be asking stupid question at the beginning
but thats the only way to learn I have been told    soooo looking forward to
meeting you all online.

Speak to you soon Cry Cry

Ray
WHer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: May 31, 2011, 05:09:07 PM »

Hi guys, how's it going?  This is Wangtong Her.  I'm glad to be part of the business and hope for the best.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: