May 02, 2024, 09:51:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2012!!  (Read 140625 times)
Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 19, 2012, 10:18:32 AM »

Welcome Isaac.  -  I think GDI is the most powerful opportunity on the planet if you understand how it works. - If you give your readers usable information and a way to make contact with you. The rest will fall into place.
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 24, 2012, 08:05:06 AM »

Welcome Jeff -  I think GDI is the most powerful opportunity on the planet if you understand how it works. - If you give your readers usable information and a way to make contact with you. The rest will fall into place.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: September 25, 2012, 09:39:28 AM »

Isaac, tell us how much experience you have within our industry? Also, did you contact your sponsor and upline for the procedures to build you a solid foundiation that GDI is a great part of. Then you will identify your core passion which your business will be about. More on this later and feel free to contact me or Jose who is a member of our great global group dedicated to free lifetime support for all our GDI family.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
AndreFoster

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 25, 2012, 09:39:28 AM »

Hello my name is Andre and I'm fairly new to GDI, I signed up about 2 weeks ago and I would greatly appreciate if someone on here can help me get started.
ClausNilsson

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 26, 2012, 09:04:31 AM »

My name is Claus. I have been here for about a week. I have 15+ years experience in network marketing and I am still hoping for my first success. But I must say that this looks very good. My first impression is that this is the most professional, the most simple and probably the easiest system I have yet joined. And I have joined a lot of mlm programs over time......

But I can no longer contact family and friends. I have been there too many times. I must therefore rely on advertising. Any advise in that relation will be apreciated. Are there any relevant guides?
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 26, 2012, 09:04:31 AM »

Watch the video tutorials.
Listen to the Webinars.
Make sure you practice navigation throughout GDI system.
You will not be any use to your new members if you lack mastering navigation within GDI.
Spend time each day creating and developing new relationships.
KennethRodriguez

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2012, 08:44:36 AM »

Hello All!

My name is Kenny...I reside in Northwest GA. I hope all is doing well. This may sound a little ridiculous, but I would appreciate anyone that can tell me exactly what it is that we market/promote. Also, any advice that you'd like to pass along would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Kenny
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: September 27, 2012, 08:44:36 AM »

Hey Claus

Maybe YOU can teach some people with that much experience !! The are tons of ways to spread the word... heck if you have been doing it for that long I am surprised you have not heard of it. I am having some success with this but you should consult your sponsor first. They must have something good to get a guy like yourself.

The biggest thing is creating relationships and gaining trust as is the case in any consulting (sales) venture.

All the best and good luck !!

Cheers
Steve

How I am Building My GDI Empire
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 27, 2012, 08:44:40 AM »

Welcome Claus.
It's all about You and not some company or products.
Build a real relationship bonded on Trust.
Believe in giving back without expecting anything in return.
Once you understand that, Your Business will Grow.
W_Elke

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2012, 08:41:18 AM »

I am German and live in Paraguay.

My first question: Will there be a translation into German in near futur Grin. Boah, it is very hard for me read all this in English  Roll Eyes

Now I start reading the post in the forum.

Best regards

WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: October 01, 2012, 09:03:02 AM »

Hello RANDY, I'm a new member to GDI and I truely think this is a great business. I truely want to wish you much success. GDI has one of the greats back offices i've ever seen.

You have the right attitude that is going to launch your business in greater areas of prosperity. Having the will and then applying it with action is the key with GDI.

Once you have to built a solid foundation utilizing GDI as the core part of this foundation. Then create a "Clean Blog" that you can share your vast experiences with empowering stories of courage and hope. You have the formula for amounting to any level of abundance your heart desires.

You must get with supportive people who will promote your "Clean Blog" by making it alive with usable comments based on your weekly articles. Now you will attract people on a global scale. Plus, your Blog collects names and emails of visitors who get to feel comfortable with your style and knowledge based.

You then have people who hunger to share your adventures and prosperity. No self-promotion is the key. Share stories full of positive emotions and the rest will manifest your visions of a solid business of service. The more you give to others without expecting anything back. The more you will get in return without any effort. I am living proof that it works.

There is so much more yet it is easy when you have a plan of action. Our inner group is very active and have more than enough new members weekly. We coach them in every area and then they duplicate the same. There is no other expenses except GDI which in no time becomes free with us assigning new members to each persons' inner group.

Our procedures took along time to develop and it is streamlined and works well. Just remember this is a lifetime journey and not a race. Keep your mind off of money money and focus on how to make peoples' situations better.

Our procedures have been successful for over 30 years and growing. It is enjoyable to give to so many and see in germinate into an amazing lifestyle. That is priceless and everyone has the experience of a lifetime.

Your going to do well within our great industry. Attitude it everything and action with enthusiasm will go a long way.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 01, 2012, 09:03:02 AM »

Bienvenido y le deseo mucho exito don GDI.
B_Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: October 01, 2012, 09:03:02 AM »

Cheesy

B_Knight
JimmieBarber

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 02, 2012, 08:30:54 AM »

Smiley.......and greetings for you B_Knight. My name is Jimmie and I too have chosen to make GDI my last business endeavor on the net. For this I mean I will learn here to help others, then everything else will fall into place. I am not saying that I won't need to put out any effort; just the opposite, I am willing to work hard to achieve my goals with GDI. I try to visit this forum daily. I think communication, just as foundation is the road to suceeding. Anyways, good luck to you! Smiley

Sucess is achieved through the help of others
T_More1

Love to help others in any way possible.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: October 03, 2012, 10:14:18 AM »

Hello everyone!

My name is Tammy and I have just recently joined GDI!  I am still new to the internet and all it has to offer as far as marketing myself online. 

I learn something new everyday!  I hope to build a friendship with you and to help others in achieving success!

We are all teachers and students in this world, working together.

If you believe, you can achieve anything.

To your health, happiness and wealth!
Tammy More Cheesy

Tammy More
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: