May 02, 2024, 03:38:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2012!!  (Read 140632 times)
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2012, 04:09:26 AM »

hello and welcome to GDI hope you will be a success at sponsoring many many more members and that you enjoy being part of GDI.
RichardV1

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2012, 09:30:51 AM »

Hello to everyone!
My name is Richard, and I'm living in Florida.
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2012, 09:30:51 AM »

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to the team !! Go to your plug ins and start your GDI templated blog, it is a great looking page and has tons of info for new sign ups. A great site to get the word out about GDI.

Here is what mine looks like
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/?p=4

Steve, I made an attempt to view your site. I could not based on updates within our system was taking place. I do look forward in hearing from you in the near future.

Your support to our global members is priceless. You give usable information which is the key to gaining clarity.

I wanted to thank you and please keep giving me and our members your insights.

Thanks for the kind words

I am trying to make this a positive experience for those who are serious about building an "Income for Life". Hopefully they are getting the support from their sponsors and not just being sucked in and being left out to dry. I am a very positive person and love to coach people to achieve their dreams.
 I am still very new at this but hopefully I am gaining trust. I believe in what my sponsors are doing is ethical and honest. The tools and teaching so far has been great and hope to pass this on to my now slowly growing TEAM.
 Stop by the blog again, I don't post much on that one because I use it as one of my GDI sales pages

All the best

How I am Building My GDI Empire
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/
L Smrtnik

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »

Hello, I am new member, I want to greet my upline and my future downline  Smiley
freeadws.ws is my new web site... Smiley
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »

Hello all new GDI family members. Just remember to make contact with your sponsor and upline right away. They have vast experience about what GDI is and how to use it. Build your foundation first and then master the navigation within GDI.

We have the best video training and webinars so make sure you watch them. Listen to all the prior webinars and they will enhance your overall experience.

Get to know all the members by making weekly post in the forum. Hey start a new topic it is all about being unique.

I do look forward in providing any support for all. Welcome again.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »

Welcome to GDI. While you wait for you sponsor and upline to make contact. Take a look at our training videos and attend some of our Webinars. They are a great way to get plugged in. You can even listen to the prior Webinars.

Again enjoy and take a look around within GDI. Master navigation so you can coach your new members on doing it right the first time.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2012, 09:23:27 AM »

Hi, Im Rhonda, im very new, would love to get some tips, advice and alot of training cause im very new to it. So please welcome me with and opening arm,lol.

New members like myself....a warm welcome to you all....looking and hoping we can help each other.

Tips would be to attend our great Webinars and listen to the prior ones. Also watch all the video training and master navigation within GDI. That will help your new members when you coach them. Make sure you get in touch with your sponsor and stay plugged in with your upline.

Welcome to GDI.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Nicole H

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2012, 08:53:41 AM »

Hello,
 I am a new member of GDI. This is all so foreign to me, but hope to catch on quickly
Nicole
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2012, 10:39:49 AM »

Hello,
 I am a new member of GDI. This is all so foreign to me, but hope to catch on quickly
Nicole

Welcome to the team Nicole !!

Spread the word about YOUR site

Start here and let us know what it is.

How I am Building My GDI Empire
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/
AndreasS1

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2012, 10:03:47 AM »

Hello all members. I am a new member from Sweden. Would be interesting to hear if there are more from Sweden here. But also fun to hear some experiences from the rest of you too of course.

I wish you all good luck.

Andreas
Jody M

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2012, 10:03:14 AM »

Hi Jason, feel free to visit http://michaelwpetty.com/training-center/. Lots of info there.

Michael W Petty
that site doesnt seem to work
Jody M

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2012, 10:03:14 AM »

hello new gdi members, my first piece of advice is BE PATIENT, nothing good ever came quickly, accept the lottery of course, but any way lol, be patient and consider this a JOB, and work like you want to be promoted. each new sign up is a promotion, they are your lifeline, they are who is going to keep you afloat in this business, treat them with respect. give them whatever you can in terms of advice/help. and be empathetic(put yourself in their shoes).
thanks
and if you need help with anything just holler. znzandgdi@gmail.com put gdi help in the subject field.
jody
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »

hello new gdi members, my first piece of advice is BE PATIENT, nothing good ever came quickly, accept the lottery of course, but any way lol, be patient and consider this a JOB, and work like you want to be promoted. each new sign up is a promotion, they are your lifeline, they are who is going to keep you afloat in this business, treat them with respect. give them whatever you can in terms of advice/help. and be empathetic(put yourself in their shoes).
thanks
and if you need help with anything just holler. znzandgdi@gmail.com put gdi help in the subject field.
jody

Jody this is great you want to support others and that is what our GDI family is all about. The more you give the more prosperity will manifest into your life.

I did have a serious question for you Jody. Why are you still continuing to not utilize GDI for what it is, a solid piece of a total business foundation. You have not even created the four main business emails that every business owner should establish for all communications. You no longer should be utilizing personal email accounts. That will not bring people to have hope with you being as a coach for them to create their first business. You have to start with mastering navigation within GDI and use the email systems, you have 10 of them.

You must start today to present professional branding of who you are in our great industry. Get with you sponsor and upline support for real hands on daily coaching. If you get no response just contact me from my below 24hr contact area. I will be honored to help you get it right the first time.

Everyone should understand there are basics before offering help to others. You have to be established and coached yourself. You have no branding in our global business as a real coach, visionary, mentor in our industry. How, and why would anyone believe you know what it takes to get things done correctly. Every area must be mastered and your attitude should be focus on being the best you can. The only way to accomplish this is to learn daily and then when you have a real foundation built through GDI being a huge part of. Then you can start sharing you passion and coaching others to located theirs. Then you can show them the steps to do the same and create real lifestyles with unlimited prosperity. This is how a person loves what they do and only do what they love as their own unique business.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »

I just want to say hello to our new GDI family members. Your unique and we need you so share your passions without any limitations. Just master navigation through GDI and check out all the training we have. The videos are great and easy to follow. After the summer we should be back with our wonderful Webinars and now you can catch up by listening to all the prior ones.

Have fun and learn everything about GDI and what it is before you leap out and make attempts to get others to join. You will save allot of time and pain to learn first!

Welcome to GDI and get involved with your vast experience with all the adventures you have in your life. We are here to create real lifestyles that so few of us have been blessed with. Your on your way to unlimited growth.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Andrzej_Balys

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »

He,

hello all team

Andy - To the way to the success - first stop The TEAM

I hope with find the best traffic every day  -
        Success and best traffic all member.

Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18